Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Swift & Shion Inuzuka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Location : well.. i dont like killing stalkers so its a secret

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: village hidden in the mist.

Swift & Shion Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Swift & Shion Inuzuka   Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 1:10 pm

swift looked at the dark entrance of the tunnel. hmm perfect. she thought. its probably going to be pitch black in there thats going to make things real easy. she sat down and waited for her partner. she flexed her arm impatiently waiting for her partner to show up. she hoped that who ever she had been paired with would be able to keep up. just as long as they stayed out of the way every thing would go fine.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konaha

PostSubject: Re: Swift & Shion Inuzuka   Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 6:58 am

shion was hanging out at the training field he had absoloutly no idea what was going on but he wasnt going to miss hi chance to be a chunin.The note said your partner is waiting for you.The only problem was shion didnt have a partner.Was it a trap many questions filled his mind as he grabbed his gear and headedto his destination.If it was a trap he was prepared either way.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Swift & Shion Inuzuka   Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 9:35 am

swift was by now bored out of her wits. after waiting for some time she had started shooting mice with her bow for practice. now every living creature avoided her. should could not wait to give her partner a piece of her mind. thats when she sensed some ones chakra coming near. the chakra felt slightly like that of an animals. this was a stroke of good luck. if they were one of those freaks from that beast clan they would be able to smell they enemy a long way off. this makes things much easier. swift decieded she would not kill her partner after all.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Swift & Shion Inuzuka   Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 4:20 pm

Akian senced a presence and immediatly reported it to him.He didnt know if it was an enemys or not but the blood lust wasnt there and killing intent was minimal."I think my partner might be a little annoyed with me" he laughed and walked down the damp tunnel.He seen a girl sitting there.She didnt seem overly strong and not necessarily talented.He looked at her"Hey im shion No offence but you dont look all that strong,is it all hidden?"
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Swift & Shion Inuzuka   Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 6:35 pm

the brat that she was paired with was... cocky and a bit stupid. but swift did not show that she was annoyed. she smiled and said. "nobody thats really strong is buff or strong looking so shut up before i kill you". she stood up and offered him her hand, still smiling she said. "hi i'm swift. just do what i tell you and we will get along find and pass this thing no problem. you will be leading us in here. until there fighting. i can see in the dark so i have an advantage. just lead us in the right direction please. and try not to make any noise. "
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Swift & Shion Inuzuka   Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 6:47 pm

Shion was not impressed this girl was completly annoying."barking orders huh, You would think you were the inuzuka.Now let me tell you how this really happens." He closed his eyes and began leading."He began to talk but she walked away when he opened his eyes she was halfway down the tunnel screaming for him to catch up."Did you here what i said at all!!" he screamed running up to her Depressedd.....
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Swift & Shion Inuzuka   Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:05 pm

( you were saying what i was doing. Swift & Shion Inuzuka 906219 dont say screamed it sounds..girly say yelled instead. )

"what." swift said. she had heard, but wished to annoy her partner. "what ever it is it doesn't matter. just find use some sucker who has the heaven heaven scroll." she walked past her fuming partner. " to get passed this we'll have to work together." she said still walking knowing that no one would be in hearing distances. "and to work together well have to know what the others good at. i specialize in taijutsu my element is lighting. i can see in the dark and use my hair as a kind of camouflage. we will not be engaging any one in close combat. avoid a close fight at all cost. any way thats my stats now what are you good at?" swift said turning around and facing shion.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Swift & Shion Inuzuka   Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 9:35 pm

Shion didnt like her but had to admit she had a point."Ima inuzuka so dont oo much get past me also ima ninjutsu / genjutsu user and on my days off i like long walks foen the beach he tried to break the intese moment with humor.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Swift & Shion Inuzuka   Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 10:44 am

Swift did not go for humor. She simply stared at shion. Oh well. She thought. It doesn’t matter as long as he can get me to were I want to go. “ Right well lets just find some one with a heaven scroll.” She said. “You’ll lead until we get close to them. Then I’ll pick them off with my bow they’ll never even know what hit them.” she smiled at the thought. Then looked up at shion. “ Well what are you waiting for get in front and find us a sucker with a heaven scroll.”

( after you post I think this ends this topic. Then we post a new one were somebody else posts in a battle.)
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Swift & Shion Inuzuka   Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 10:49 am

"uh right" shion took the lead using his excellent tracker skills the dark was not a problem.He could sence many things but the constant nagging from his partner wasnt helping."he told her shh i think i smell something"there he pointed at a figure n the dark and whispered its location to the bossy female.he attached a chakra string to the arrow she had set to shoot so just in case she missed he could guide it a little.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Swift & Shion Inuzuka   Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 11:19 am

Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Swift & Shion Inuzuka   Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 7:36 pm

lol did you just see what happened i dont think were doing this right your theory made sence tho swift lmao
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Swift & Shion Inuzuka   Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 7:47 pm

.....just post in the battle topic i made. some one else will post with an earth scroll. why are you colored red?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swift & Shion Inuzuka   Swift & Shion Inuzuka Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swift & Shion Inuzuka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Earth Country-Hidden Stone :: Training Areas! :: Chunnin Training Areas!-
Jump to: