Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic)

Go down 
+3
Naiko Aburame
Ryuku
Gen Hyuuga
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kessen Kaitou
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kessen Kaitou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Ex-Sunagakure

Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic)   Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 10:46 pm

OOC:

Mr. if you happen to have red Revy's post, it wouldn't create just a gash... its too big to only cause a gash. We're not talking about pebbles here, but HUGE and I mean HUGE pile of rocks.

So please edit again.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Mist Village

PostSubject: Re: Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic)   Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 12:18 am

ooc: you are not freaking understanding
the edge of it scraped my would would only be a little scratch normally turned n to a huge gash
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic)   Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 7:34 am

OOC:

My my... could you read Revy's words again?..

Revy Izumi wrote:
OOC: Gen, to stop rocks that size from hitting you, would require a large amount of spinning speed, and a lot of chakra use, as well as incredible balance. A Genin at your rank wouldn't be able to pull that off, without tripping or something, or losing balance, and forcing to stop, especially doing it while walking backwards.

Predictable, the size of the rocks wouldn't just cut your arm, they would most likely crush your arm, or you entirely, considering their huge rock chunks falling from the ceiling.

You two till need to edit.

Predictable, the size of the rocks wouldn't just cut your arm, they would most likely crush your arm, or you entirely, considering their huge rock chunks falling from the ceiling.

The rocks cant just hurt you with its edge, it can crush your whole body because of its size.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic)   Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 2:33 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Naiko Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin
Naiko Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic)   Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 10:28 pm

OOC:

Gen Hyuuga is being declared dead by me, as it has been discussed by the staff. That he can no longer survive without GodModding, so I'll continue my post.

IC:

Naiko chuckled as he lowered the shield of Rook, as the destruction of the tunnel had ended. " Wow, that was fast..., eh Kaiyo?... hey I haven't met you yet officially, " Naiko offered a shakehand to Kaiyo, " On second thought, let's just get scroll and go to the second round, we can shakehand later." Naiko completely lowered the shield on the ground, creating a crack on the earth itself with its huge size. Naiko gave a look to Rook, " Rook, lower the shield and help Kaiyo get the scroll from the rubble, let me take care of the other genin... my bugs told me his still alive..." With Naiko's command, Rook walked towards the entrance of tunnel, bringing with him the shield because it still has more use. As soon as he came into the entrance, he started smashing the rocks, clearing the way for Kaiyo to walk in, until he reached the body of the other genin with him is the heaven scroll that is needed by Naiko and Kaiyo. " Go get it Kaiyo... Rook has cleared the path.. take the heaven scroll.." While Naiko himself walked trying to find the other genin.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo Daimon

Kaiyo Daimon

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic)   Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 3:19 pm

Kaiyo blinked as they defeated their opponents mostly in thanks to lady luck.He looked around, ignoring Naiko's words for the time being and as the path opened up he walked over to the scroll.Neither opponent was visible, one most likely crushed to death and the other either dead or waiting for an opportunity to strike.He walked over to the scroll and picked it up silent, not needing to say much at the moment.He headed back over to Naiko and only had one question to ask "So then partner, looks like we beat the starters, only thing now is where find the coffer?" which was simply his way of asking 'Where do we go now?'.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic)   Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 9:33 pm

OOC: wait am i still alive with all that has been happening

I ISH DEAD BY ROCK

Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic) - Page 2 Rock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic)   Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting in the tunnel (Chuunin exam fight topic)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2