Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)

Go down 
+2
Hakaisha
CENTELLA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure

Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Empty
PostSubject: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 4:28 pm

Sokkenai stood valiant, hidden clay structures already placed in multiple arrays across the field, under the ground. The clays would serve as manually activated machines of war once her enemies would have come. Sending a wire around the trees, she had attached a very thin but powerful amount of clay in each per.sq, making the battlefield that of a deadly one. As always, her armor of clay was attached, and embedded into her skin, making her body a defensive mechanism. Taking a large amount of clay from the gourd, she activated a jutsu that would further be fully used later on. She attached the clay to the trees, quickly moving, and then centering herself back into the middle.

Throwing a large amount of clay into the skies, it rotated in slow, spinning circles similar to that of the yin-yang sign. Signaling a dangerous threat to anyone who would notice it in the pitch black night, she waited.

Jutsu:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 4:35 pm

Kira noticed that there was a small spar going on outside of the village, she wanted to inspect the new academy student and how she fought. Kira stood along the trees outside of the area in which the academy student stood with clay armor awaiting the two people that were up for a fight. Kira stood in a range in which was out of range to be seen, but still could see the fight. Awaiting to see what was going on to make sure nothing got out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Stoner

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 4:39 pm

A little rustle in a tree behind Sokkenai could be heard, and a figure looked very shadowy in the sunlit area. The figure looked like it was going to hop down, but then it fell over instead. Divebombing to the ground looked like a certain death thing. Then the figure flipped over and landed on his bottom. Hysterical laughing could be heard now. The sunlight broke through a cloud and revealed a very stoned Max Hyuga. He looked up and his eyes were red, not white. It was an effect of the pot probably. "Dude, like...what's up man?" he said like a stereotypical stoner.
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 6:28 pm

Before Stoner could even react, she had pulled the strings, and activated their abilities, making the wire become a steep jagged hold unto the chest of Max. Then, she channeled fire chakra into it, making the clay explode, which - In presumation, would kill Stoner immediately. She turned around and launched several shuriken into the cloud of dust and red substance, shredding bark that had fallen by the trees, and if made contact, through the body of the stoned Genin.

Jutsu:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 10:34 pm

Suddenly as her keen vision locked unto a target that was alittle further from her distance, she notably switched the direction in which her clay rain and bombs would explode, and attack in. Aiming directly at Kira, she let the jutsu go, firing atleast a thousand explosive balls of clay that would fall within a mere second. Meanwhile as the balls flew from the sky, mines she had planted underground began to go off directly under Kira, she smiled as she pulled the northern strings upon the trees, making them explode and fall into the rocky terrain Kira was under. All in all it was a downright showdown of explosive tactics.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 1:43 am

Sokkenai wrote:
Suddenly as her keen vision locked unto a target that was alittle further from her distance, she notably switched the direction in which her clay rain and bombs would explode, and attack in. Aiming directly at Kira, she let the jutsu go, firing atleast a thousand explosive balls of clay that would fall within a mere second. Meanwhile as the balls flew from the sky, mines she had planted underground began to go off directly under Kira, she smiled as she pulled the northern strings upon the trees, making them explode and fall into the rocky terrain Kira was under. All in all it was a downright showdown of explosive tactics.

OOC:

Death VOID~

Kira I've warned you before dont ever to try and suicide your character. Who's gonna believe that an academy student can kill a jounin in a post like that.

I'll be asking the admins to demote you from your position.

Your a staff, you should be one of those people who respects and follows the rules, but you do not instead your not abiding it yourself.

Your crime was INTENTIONALLY KILLING your character.

You should be punished and given a sanction, but instead your just going to get demoted and be removed as a moderator.

I've warned you but you didnt listened.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 2:14 am

Kitsuke where am i saying that i killed myself?
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 2:20 am

Actually Xarias killed you,
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 2:31 am

Well i havent had time to post yet, i didnt say that i accepted death..

Why are you holding a weird grudge on me..
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net/earth-country-hidden-stone-village-f13/defending-the-stone-t4246-30.htm

There when xarias went to kill that sephiroth guy you said "Did Sephiroth allowed you to kill him? because if not that attack would be voided." So even if he did accept it that would be intentially killing himself right, why would you even ask that question if it was an auto hit.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 3:35 am

(We are aware that Academy Students can only use E rank techs. So all that should be voided.)
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 5:18 am

Kira. wrote:

https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net/earth-country-hidden-stone-village-f13/defending-the-stone-t4246-30.htm

There when xarias went to kill that sephiroth guy you said "Did Sephiroth allowed you to kill him? because if not that attack would be voided." So even if he did accept it that would be intentially killing himself right, why would you even ask that question if it was an auto hit.

Geez dont treat me like you can fool Kira. I've red the CB archives and clearly I saw there that you are asking Kaiyo and Xarias what clan can your new character can in be. So clearly you intentionally let yourself get killed.

I ask you, why you and Moth hold that attitude on me?, both of you thinks that I hold a grudge on both of you. That I also hate both of you, well I do not. It just happens that I am a staff and need to inforce.

About Seph,

I asked if he allowed Xarias to kill him, if he did then I would void his death and inforce the rules and give him punishment. But I personally asked Xarias and she said that Seph didnt allowed her and its was an auto-hit. So Seph clearly didnt do anything like you did. I asked if it was an auto-hit because thats in the rules NO AUTO-HITTING that's in the rules.

Another thing, I dont even know why did you became a mod, oh I remember you just asked for Genkou. Well you rarely approve or check apps, and you personally check approve Moth Man's jutsu which is clearly biasing because you know him in RL.

And anything, I'm just doing my job.
Back to top Go down
Stoner

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 10:05 am

Max wax wrapped with wire and probably would've died from the amount of explosions every where. But he used his expert chakra control gained as a Hyuga to quickly slice through the wiring with chakra and sprint up the tree. He threw several exploding Kunai in several directions, using his Buriburi Byakugan to see every little deathtrap within 10 miles of this place. They all hit the exploding clay mines, and detonated, forcing the mines to detonate as well. He looked down, and saw that every trap around his path to fight this person was used up or prematurely detonated. And there was smoke, lots of it. Perfect. Max could see the girl in this mess too. He quickly sprinted towards the girl and noticed several slightly reddish colored chakra points around the chest, hands and head. And one massive one on the gut. Wasting no time, Max shot towards the girl, and shot forward an extremely fast amount of palm attacks, which sent several 6 meter lances of chakra to strike the vital points around the hands and chest of the girl, while using Air Palm to push away any explosives sent at him.

Justus Used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 12:11 pm

OOC: There is no way this is D-Rank.

Name: Buriburi Byukagun (High on Pot Byakugan)
Rank: D (Does it need to be high for him to be able to smoke pot?)
Element: Max's True Kekkai Genkai
Description: Through-out the history of the Hyuuga clan there have been many attempts to modify Byukagun. In the past they were hunted down for experimination, those whom tried to capture or kill a hyuuga ussually end up dead. Out of their own free-will Hyuuga began to experiment with hallucinogens to alter their Byukagun. One smokable substance known by many names was known to produce unusual effects in Byukagun. By inducing quantities of marijuana any shinobi will suffer from impaired motor skills, loss of stamina, and evantual loss of memory. Dried cannabis or marijuana may also cause beneficial effects the reddening of the eyes, increased heart rate, muscle relaxation, and decreased intra-occular pressure. Intraocular pressure is mainly determined by the coupling of the production of aqueous humor and the drainage of aqueous humor mainly through the trabecular meshwork located in the anterior chamber angle. Too much pressure will cause Glaucoma. Current consensus among optometrists and ophthalmologists define normal intraocular pressure as that between 10 mmHg and 20 mmHg, lets say Byukagun is between 20 mmHg and 40 mmHg. By reducing Intraocular pressure to average levels Byuakgun will squint, chakra waves are spread around a larger radius past a full rotation (360 degrees :. no degree of non-visibility) thus the unusual effects take place. Those eyes become immune to visual genjutsu, completely unpredictable (even too fully fledged sharringun)

And how exactly can you see my traps?
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 12:37 pm

Kitsuke Maru wrote:
Kira. wrote:

Geez dont treat me like you can fool Kira. I've red the CB archives and clearly I saw there that you are asking Kaiyo and Xarias what clan can your new character can in be. So clearly you intentionally let yourself get killed.

I ask you, why you and Moth hold that attitude on me?, both of you thinks that I hold a grudge on both of you. That I also hate both of you, well I do not. It just happens that I am a staff and need to inforce.

About Seph,

I asked if he allowed Xarias to kill him, if he did then I would void his death and inforce the rules and give him punishment. But I personally asked Xarias and she said that Seph didnt allowed her and its was an auto-hit. So Seph clearly didnt do anything like you did. I asked if it was an auto-hit because thats in the rules NO AUTO-HITTING that's in the rules.

Another thing, I dont even know why did you became a mod, oh I remember you just asked for Genkou. Well you rarely approve or check apps, and you personally check approve Moth Man's jutsu which is clearly biasing because you know him in RL.

Exactly kit i was asking what should i do, like what type of char i should make, I could of easily been talking about my other char since he is going into battle with a kage..

Now about the other stuff, i would only go approve moth's stuff personally is because he asks me too....And i do look at other people's stuff as well kitsuke..I think your just a little mad cuz i didnt approve your bubbles, if you are i tried asking you a question about them in the cb but then you dissapeared.. then I had to go short after that..

But Kitsuke i personally do not care what you do, if you would like to strip the powers from me do as you will..Just remember that this isnt real life its just a forum.
Back to top Go down
Stoner

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 1:08 pm

OOC: Umm... you are asking me how I saw your traps made of chakra infused clay with Byakugan, and why Buriburi Byakugan is D rank? It isn't hard to activate, all he does is smoke pot to activate it. It is simple, he smokes weed, he get an less intra-occular pressure (thus an extra degree of vision), becomes relaxed(thus faster), and an increased heart rate (thus better reaction time). He also sees through genjutsu and is high so he is unpredictable. Really, it is science, Max used to be a genius and then became a slacker who doesn't want to do anything. He could be Jounin level if he'd gone to the Exams in the past.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 3:17 pm

This whole thing is ridiculous. 1st Kira he is right. That sounds exactly like something you would do. Your posts that were here previously..have magically disappeared. I think I know why. Also, who the hell approved Xar's OP Academy Student. No AS should be able to use Clan techs at all. Because they are out of the capable hands of a Student. Her app is under review..again. If it was a Genin character, maybe. But an AS? Seriously.

[Topic voided]
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 9:43 pm

Kira. wrote:
Kitsuke Maru wrote:
Kira. wrote:

About Seph,

Exactly kit i was asking what should i do, like what type of char i should make, I could of easily been talking about my other char since he is going into battle with a kage..

Now about the other stuff, i would only go approve moth's stuff personally is because he asks me too....And i do look at other people's stuff as well kitsuke..I think your just a little mad cuz i didnt approve your bubbles, if you are i tried asking you a question about them in the cb but then you dissapeared.. then I had to go short after that..

But Kitsuke i personally do not care what you do, if you would like to strip the powers from me do as you will..Just remember that this isnt real life its just a forum.

Your talking to Xar, which is clearly your accomplice that will kill you so that you can make a new character. Wow thats ridiculous, a academy student killing a jounin in a blink of an eye. Geez who would believe that, only a fool wouldn't believe that you intentionally killed your character.

Now, actually you didnt have to approve my bubbles, that was a test your a mod, and your supposed to be checking things but you didnt. As I have said you didnt have to check those jutsus, I need admins approvals on those anyway so why rely on you?. Seriously if you check the history of your modship, you can count all the things you approved that isnt Moth's jutsus.

And yeah this is a forum, there are rules so why cheat and disobey the rules?
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 10:14 pm

((Sorry, but this battle is interrupted. Stoner is officially dead.))
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 12:43 am

Kyogi Domo wrote:
(We are aware that Academy Students can only use E rank techs. So all that should be voided.)

Kyogi, Academy can use D rank to
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 7:19 am

Revy Izumi wrote:
Kyogi Domo wrote:

Kyogi, Academy can use D rank to

D-ranks and below are none elemental jutsus.

C-rank and Above are elemental ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)   Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight in the Stone. (Personal fight)
Page 1 of 1