Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gen Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Gen Hyuuga

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga   Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 8:32 pm

It was time to get the Chuunin Exams started. Gen slowly approached the cave that he was going to be entering once his partner arrived here. he didn't know who he partner was, but he really didn't care as long as he stayed out of Gen's way he was fine. Gen despised the fact that this shinobi was late which proves that he lacks respect for other people, this also told Gen that he lacks will power which then also tells him that he is care less. Gen was really good at reading other people even before he met people he could tell almost everything about them, but most of the time it would change when he came in contact with them and actually talked with them, but sometimes it didn't and thats what Gen disliked. Because the first thing that come to his mind shouldn't stay in his mind because about 50 present of time its negative.

Gen stood at the opening of the cave were he would be walking in with his partner, if he every arrived. Gen wore a purple suite type thing, and wore a necklace around his neck that resulted in a Cross. The cross represented that he was a bit religious. Gen also wore a long black jacket that sat on his shoulders meaning that he didn't stick his arms threw the sleeves he just sat the jacket on his shoulders keeping his arms hidden from all. That way if gen needed to make a hand sign he would with out anyone seeing unless they had the Byakugan like him or maybe even the sharingan power of the uchihas. With his arms hidden Gen made a hand sign providing blood and chakra to come from the eyes, then veins will bulge from his temples all the way to the side of his eye allowing his to see 360 degrees around him and the ability to see chakra. Gen stepped into the cave as he used his Byakugan to scan the caves to see if anyone else had already been started. Yet Gen only seen two people that were already in the cave, that worried him a bit because he wanted to get to the tower before anyone else so his partner needed to hurry up.

"Man were in the hell is this guy. I wish he would hurry up already i want to get into this cave so that we can find an earth scroll and remove it from who ever wields it. But really i just want to fight, and if im luck then kill someone but i'm not really worried about that because i have a long life ahead of me i have plenty of time to kill someone. So for right now im just going to focus of getting an earth scroll, making it threw this cave alive, and proceeding onto the rank of Chuunin".

Gen said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out the Heaven scroll and looked at it with a slight smile on his face, but put it back into his pocket. Gen then pulled out a long line of string and wrapped it around his his lower leg more of were his pocket was so the scroll didn't fall off because stuff had a tend to fall out of his pocket when he ran or wasn't paying attention to it because most of the time he could stop stuff from falling out.
Gen stepped out of the cave as the veins around his temple disappeared, he then looked around and waited some more for his partner to arrive, but he knew if he didn't come soon and soon Gen was going to enter the cave without him because he also knew that he would take care of him self when it came to navigating, and or fighting.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Mist Village

PostSubject: Re: Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga   Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 9:13 pm

Zein literally appeared out of nowhere behind Gen's back and said in a confident but strong voice Hello Gen are you my partner. Zein spoke as he turned around him to look at his face and as he did his light cloth robe floated behind him. He looked at him with his hood draped over his face shadowing all but his lips that where closed in a normal way be he looked similar to a soldier the way be was standing. He was wearing his assassin clothes and had all his weapons at the ready but he look like a normal person because of him being motion less at the moment. My name is Zein, Lets get a little aquatinted with each-other what is your main element and village if you answer i will follow with my answer. He said as he started to rest his hand on his sword. he was not doing this in a attacking way just as a arm rest in a way. he looked like a adult from what gen could see and he acted often like one to. He looked up as he then turned his back as slowly walked in to the cave waiting for gen to follow. He looked back slightly and spoke in the same tone. We should get going we are a little late. then he said in a lowed more humorist voice Even though i have been here the whole time
Back to top Go down
Gen Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Gen Hyuuga

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga   Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 9:40 pm

Gen looked at the shinobi dressed in assassin clothing then chuckled as he heard him speak. Gen then nodded, which meant Hello to Gen. Gen slowly reached into his pocket pulling out the scroll that they got, he then showed it to Zein to let him know that we had to heaven scroll and that also we needed to find a earth scroll before they would proceed to the tower. Gen put the Scroll back into his pocket and adjusted the string that was keeping the scroll from falling out of his pocket. Gen suddenly noticed that Zein began to speak, but also began to walk into the cave. Zein turned around to tell gen something but he wasn't there.

"As u know i'm gen. The village that i'm from is the village your in now the Village Hidden in the Stone. My main element is Fire, but i'm not going to use that because its just common sense not to use fire when your surrounded in a small place because it could result in lack of oxygen meaning we will die. I'm not trying to die so for there i wont be using any jutsu that require fire. But as u can see or maybe not im a hyuuga so i have the power of the Byakugan, so people wont be able to sneak up on us, and ill know before they even know. So what is your main element and village are u from"

Gen said after quickly flickering past Zein. Gen didn't look at him while he was talking because he needed to focus on the cave so he quickly made a hand sign once again providing blood and chakra to come from the eyes, then veins will bulge from his temples all the way to the side of his eye allowing his to see 360 degrees around him and the ability to see chakra. with out any further notice Gen began to walk further into the cave scanning the cave for traps, hidden shinobi, or shinobi coming his way. He was expecting to here something from Zein his partner because Gen wanted to know what element he had because if might of gave them the advantage if he had the element of Earth.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga   Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 10:41 pm

OOC: sorry i gtg it is shor
s
Zein looked at gen walking in knowing everything he just did to the last breath he took. he then walked up to him and and said in a slow voice. I am a X-sound ninja and a mist ninja right now but i use fire so we will not have much luck with are jutsus but if we must i have some jutsus to get us out of our situation. I think you should know this jutsu before we go on it could come in handy if we need to use fire and get out of the cave. he showed him the jutsu that was named wall pass.

Code:
Kabenuke no Jutsu - Wall Pass Through Technique
Character Use: Rock Lee
Ninpou: Kabenuke no Jutsu is a "ninjutsu" technique used by Rock Lee. Trying to impress his teammates, Lee developed this fake ninja art to allow him to pass through walls and enter a room. The technique is best described as simply taiju
Back to top Go down
Gen Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Gen Hyuuga

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga   Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 11:54 pm

Gen listened to Zein as the walked down the tunnel, but He then stopped and turned around. Gen was barely able to see Zein, but thanks to his Byakugan he had no problem seeing him even know he didn't see his face all he seen was his chakra path system. Once Zein gave him the jutsu he looked at it for a second studding it just in case he did need it, but Gen knew that the jutsu that he was planning on using would be better because it would knock out the opponent or do some damage . Yet after thinking about the jutsu for a min he really began to dislike it because that jutsu was used for running away, and he didn't like the face of them running away. Only because he only entered this Chuunin exams to fight and there's no fighting if you run away. Gen looked up at Zein as he eyebrow raised up and he began to speak.

Hmmmmm....No, i dont like that move because by using that your going to have to run, and im not a big fan of running so im just going to stick with the jutsu that i have mastered threw out the years its called Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm. Im not going to explain it to you because i know someone is near and tunnels echo so lets just keep on walking tell we run into someone that has a Earth scroll".

Gen said as he handed Zein back his scroll, then turned around. Immediately once turned around his eyes began to scan the tunnel once more as he walked but slowly. Gen didn't want other shinobi to listen to his foot steps because that is what Gen would do since this tunnel does echo a lot. After about taking a couple foot steps forwards he stopped and waited for Zein to bump into him since they couldn't see each other he needed to make sure he was behind him. Once that happened Gen turned around and moved closer to his ear but not to close to were they were touching each other and began to tell him something.

"I want you to keep quit, know one needs to know were we are. Im almost as quit as a jounin so just watch were your stepping there might be traps. Oh and if you need something tap my shoulder. I just dont want anyone to find us, because i'm usually the one doing all the finding its my special talent".

Gen whispered to Zein as he turned around and began walking again looking for any traps or any sign of a shinobi's chakra.

(didn't mean to control you. Meaning i didn't mean to make u walk into me because we were stopped)
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga   Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 9:04 am

Zein smiled in agreement because he also liked hiding and he loved the quiet approach. Zein then followed behind him walk-in straight up and not making a noise after all he was a master at stealth. Zein followed behind him listening to the walls but heard nothing. Ok this is kind of bogus and he did not mean to be rude just that he was getting very board and also annoyed. Come on there has to be someone around here. Zein then looked around once more and too the lead in-front of Gen happy he had the byakugan (don't know hot to spell that.) because he could lat him to the finding and if needed he could to the assassination. Zein thought about the earth scroll one more time. then he shook his head. no it should not be in the rocks. ein chuckled

and tapped gens shoulder and whispered Use you bayakugan in the walls also. Zein said but he didn't believe himself even there. He looked at gen. and thought once more. I wonder how this guy fights. hmmmm Zein then stopped as he thought he heard something. but soon kept walking extra alert. He did not need to be it just felt better being extra alert. Zein then closed his fist and bent his wrist slightly so the slightest agitation would cause his hidden blade to come out. He was also walking more stealthy even though he did not know it he just looked around waiting fro gens answer.
Back to top Go down
Gen Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Gen Hyuuga

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga   Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 7:25 pm

Gen listened to Zein's foot steps and was impressed , because he was the first kid that he had meet that could be just as quite as him. Gen stopped once he sensed Zein Making his move trying to tap Gen on his shoulder, and that he did. Zein soon began to speak after tapping Gen on his shoulder. Zein wanted Gen to use his Byakugan to see threw the walls if anyone isn't or is there. Gen chuckled as he turned around looking at his partner, he then began to speak to the kid.

"Yea, i'v been doing that the whole time. Im also looking for traps, just in case someone in the tunnel is trying to capture us and steal out heaven scroll. But yet i have found nothing, nothing at all so i'll try and keep looking, but if we don't find anything im going to bring them enemy's to us because this is getting boring to me".

Gen said as he chuckled once more, then turned around. Gen began walking more and more along with his partner. They both were getting tired of this tunnel because all they were doing was walking, walking in fear. Well not so much fear but alert, really alert because there were supposte to by more shinobi hidden in this tunnel. As they walked further into the tunnel he could sense two other chakra's, better yet he could see them meaning that they were close. Gen then began to Extending chakra from his palm. After closing it he trusted his open palm towards the wall sending a large wave of chakra threw it opening into a new tunnel area were he and his partner would enter at follow the trail of chakra

" Alright well i sense someones chakra, we shall go threw this tunnel and they should either by to out let of right side but we will see once we get into the other side so i can see their chakra better"

Exit
post here: https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net/chunnin-training-areas-f135/fighting-in-the-tunnel-chuunin-exam-fight-topic-t4432.htm#66103
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga   Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zein Graka & Gen hyuuga
Page 1 of 1