Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Blake Hyuuga w.i.p Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Blake Hyuuga w.i.p Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Blake Hyuuga w.i.p Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Blake Hyuuga w.i.p Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Blake Hyuuga w.i.p Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Blake Hyuuga w.i.p Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Blake Hyuuga w.i.p Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Blake Hyuuga w.i.p Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Blake Hyuuga w.i.p Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Blake Hyuuga w.i.p

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Hyuuga

Blake Hyuuga w.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Blake Hyuuga w.i.p   Blake Hyuuga w.i.p Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 2:04 am

~General Information~

Name:Blake Hyuuga

Nickname/Alias:Residential Asshole, Violet eyed villian, The kind hearted Hyuuga

Weight:201LB

Height:6"3

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Unlike everyone else in this age group Blake doesn't look anywhere near 24, he actually looks like a little kid still but his mind and chakra are physically and mentally on the level that it needs to be on. He has blonde hair and pale skin with black lining all around his eyes. On his Left arm Blake has a tattoo of a dragon folding from his shoulder down to his wrist veins. He wears a baige jacket over a dark blue shirt with dark blue pants and opened toe'd shiniboi shoes. His headband is over his neck instead of his head. Blake has long hair which is blonde and natural. On the sides of each of his legs he carries 2 weapon gear holders.

Personality:
Blake is that guy that everyone wants to be.He is funny and smart,but knows not to take things to far.He commonly believes that the world would be a better place with peace.He is a very strong person because he is emotionally stable but has a temper when he is reminded of his childhood that wasn't so kind to him.He is the smart guy out the bunch but holds back on his comments until there greatly needed.Even tho Blake is very lazy he has incredible strength
Blake believes in a win no matter method so Blake get the job done with anything needed Blake don't care if its blinding my enemy as long as it gets things done Blake am fine with using it.Blake am also very strategic which means if he is backed into a corner Blake will use my smarts to turn the tables and win the fight.He can sometime be cocky without knowing it and believes in a talk now and fight later kinda guy.He seems to love women no matter the situation Blake loves himself some females.He believes without them the world wouldn't be so great and wants to sleep with as many women as possible before he dies.Blake is also a gambler,he likes to place bets on everything to see if things will go in his favor.He doesn't like to lose and will cheat to get things into his favor.Doesn't matter if its fighting or gambling Blake will defend his right to win the battle.

~Clan Information~

Clan Name:Hyuuga Clan

Kekei Genkai:Byakugan

Clan Symbol:

Clan History:
The Hyūga clan (日向一族, Hyūga Ichizoku) is one of the oldest and most powerful clans in Konohagakure. All members born into the family possess the Byakugan, a kekkei genkai that gives them extended fields of vision and the ability to see the chakra circulatory system.
The clan is separated into two parts, the main house (宗家, Sōke) and the branch house (分家, Bunke), a system that protects the secrets of the Byakugan from outsiders. The main house runs the family while the branch house protects it. The members of the branch house are branded with a cursed seal upon the next heir/heiress of the main house's third birthday. This seal gives the main house members absolute control over the branch members, because they can destroy the branch members' minds with a simple hand gesture, or cause them great pain to punish them. This seal also makes sure the secret of the Hyūga's Byakugan is safe, because it seals the Byakugan after the wearer of the seal dies. Because they are essentially servants, simply because of their birth order or heritage, some branch house members are hostile to those of the main house.

Members of the clan are instructed in the use of the Gentle Fist style, which uses the Byakugan to view the opponent's Chakra Pathway System and deal precise blows to disable and impede the flow of chakra. Due to training in this style, Hyūga clan members tend to have excellent chakra control. This is emphasized in jutsu that utilize this chakra control, as well as the nuances of the Gentle Fist style. The clan's strongest techniques, like the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, are only allowed to be taught to members of the main house. Neji Hyūga, however, has bypassed this restriction by learning them on his own, earning a reputation as a "genius" in the clan.

Ability Summary:
The first ability of the Byakugan gives the user a near 360ยบ field of vision, except for one blind spot at the back of the neck above the third thoracic vertebra.

The second ability is being able to see through solid objects, and can use a degree of telescopic sight. The distance and the degree of telescopic sight varies from person to person, and can be improved. In Part I, Neji Hyūga was able to see an area of 50 meters, but later he increases his visual range to at least 800 meters, while Hinata Hyūga's range in Part II stretches at least as far as 10 km. However, the Byakugan cannot see through certain barriers, such as the Four Black Fog Battle Formation used by the Sound Four.
Chakra Pathway System.
Mutant 16Added by Mutant 16

The third and one of the greatest uses of the Byakugan is the ability to see chakra, chakra flow as well as the chakra circulation system inside the body with great detail. It is from this particular ability that they are able to employ their ultimate attack style: Gentle Fist. Unlike the Strong Fist, which is focused on external injuries, the Gentle Fist style focuses on internal injuries. Each strike, when placed correctly, strikes along the chakra pathway system, which is the network of vessels that carry chakra. This network is closely intertwined with the functioning of the body's organs, and so, when the keirakukei take damage, the organs suffer as well. There is no defense against the Gentle Fist, since one cannot train one's internal organs to become stronger. The only possible defense is to stop the Gentle Fist's hits from connecting. Also, like the Sharingan and Rinnegan, the Byakugan's ability to see chakra and its flow allows the user to detect chakra sealed barriers.

Particularly skilled users of the Byakugan can take the Gentle Fist style one step further. Along the keirakurei are 361 pinprick-sized nodes called tenketsu, or chakra points. When struck, the Byakugan user can choose to either seal, or forcibly open these tenketsu, thus giving the user complete control over their opponent's chakra system. So, with precision, all those points along the victim's body can be sealed, stopping the chakra flow to those areas. Able to strike without force, and yet do more damage to a ninja than some of the most powerful ninjutsu, the Gentle Fist has been labeled as the greatest taijutsu style known in all of Konohagakure.

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification:Hokage

Letter Rank:S

Village:Konoha

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty:
Ninjutsu
Genjutsu
Summoning

Elemental Affinity:Suiton,Raiton,Doton

Special Characteristics:Blake wields a sword that is pure just like his eyes. This blade has 3 white strips near the very seath of the sword.

Spoiler:

~Jutsu~
Clan Jutsu

Chakra Needle Technique
Eight Trigrams Empty Palm
Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher
Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms
Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin
Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms
Gentle Fist
Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists

Doton Jutsu

Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Hardening Technique
Earth Release: Earth Corridor
Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
Earth Release: Earth Flow River
Earth Release: Earth Spear
Earth Release: Rock Shelter
Earth Release: Mud Indulgence
Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique
Earth Release: Earth Style Wall
Earth Clone Technique
Earth Release: Aggravated Rock Technique
Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
Rock Clone

Non Elemental

Chakra Enhanced Strength
Mystical Palm Technique
Chakra Scalpel
Cherry Blossom Impact

Suiton

Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique
Water Release: Water Wave Palm
Water Release: Water Trumpet
Water Release: Water Sky Convergence
Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique
Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Water Release: Violent Water Wave
Water Release: Violent Bubble Wave
Water Release: Syrup Capture Field
Water Release: Ice Darts Technique
Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks
Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
Water Prison Technique
Water Clone Technique
Hydration Technique
Hidden Mist Technique

Regular Moves

Body Replacement Technique
Body Flicker Technique
Springtime of Youth Full Power
Flight Technique
Needle Jizō

Genjutsu

Tyrant's Calling
Temple of Nirvana Technique

Summoning

Gama
Gamabunta
Gamaken
Gamahiro
Summoning: Toad Mouth Bind
Barrier: Toad Gourd Prison
Gerotora
Hiding in a Toad Technique
Summoning: Toad Shop Technique
Kōsuke
Summoning: Rashōmon
Summoning: Triple Rashōmon

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story:
On a business trip on a cold winter day 2 people drove down a road with their cart.1 was female 1 was a male.The female was pregnant with the males sun.The female soon learned that she was going into labor but had no where to give birth on this cold cold day.As her husband went into a panic trying to figure out what to do his wife started screaming more saying the pain was to much for her.She began to scream in a loud piercing screech which would make her husband bleed from his ears a little bit.He began to wonder what he could do then he had an idea.He broke the cart open and laid his wife on it.He tried to give birth to there unborn child but sadly his wife could not push the child out.She began to tell her husband that he needed to open up her stomach and get the baby out.He hesitated then let out some tears before screaming to his wife that he loves her.He then grabbed a pocket knife from his bag and began to cut his wifes stomach open.As she screamed and cried he kept saying he loved her.But as the time went on it got colder and colder.As her stomach finally opened the husband pulled the baby out and cut this cord hanging from him.He hugged the baby and turned the baby towards its mother.She let out a small amount of words which were faint and shallow."Hes a boy he is my son.I want to name him Blake Hyuuga." as this was said the baby boy started crying.With his violet colored eyes the boys father cracked a smirk and smiled on how his song was the real future of the Hyuuga clan.As more and more hours went buy the happy couple said there goodbyes as Blakes mother began to die.He gave Blake and his father a kiss then her eyes closed and she began to stiffen up.Blakes father picked up his son Blake and keep on moving foward in the cold air.As they were walking Blakes father began to talk."Im Kagara Hyuuga son.I want you to be the next big then to the leaf."Blake grabbed his fathers left index finger Kagara began to smile as a group of men began to appear Kagara put Blake on the floor and began to say to the men."You can do whatever you want to me.Just don't hurt my son."The men didn't want to hear anything Kagara had to say.The all circled him and killed him.His final words were "i love you Blake."Blake began to cry as he didn't know what was going on and the only people that he has ever seen have been on the ground in bloody pools.The men then took Blake and began to set out in the direction where his mothers dead body laid.The group of people sold Blake to a scientist from the village hidden in the volcanoes.

Over the amount of time Blake spent growing up in Kazangakure he started to become hated.His hazel eyes were hateful to everyone around the village and he was nothing more of a demon.On the eve of his 3rd birthday Blake ran away from the scientist and ran into some kids older then him.Around 5-6 years old.Those kids took 1 look at Blake and began to beat him into a pulp.The scientist took this as a failure and began to experiment on Blake on various occasions.Blake woke up 8 years old had sharp shark teeth and had a weird jaw which let go of its jaw line on command and re connect.This would let Blake bite people as if he was a real shark.Now 8 Blake entered the academy.Still being picked on for his eyes and now sharp teeth Blake began someone of interest as he fought back with all his might.At the age of 9 Blake graduated from the academy and was appointed to a squad with a fellow named Seime.This man would end up being Blakes best friend in no time seeing how they were both rivals and always wanted to become stronger and had a strong sense of brotherhood towards each other.They would go on many missions together for about the time of 6 years.As they both turned 15 awhile apart they both become B ranked chunnin and this made them very happy but mad at the same time.Now having more enemies the team split up sending Blake and Seime into 2 different directions.A year later Seime came to Blake with news.The news was Blakes father had left a note.The note read "Son.Im your father.Kagara Hyuuga of the Hyuuga clan.We are from Kusagakure and we love you my boy.I won't make it but you will.Find your way home.Love Kagara."After reading this Blake hugged his old friend as he went home to pack.As he packed the scientist walked into the room and this made Blake laugh very hard seeing how the scientist never really cared.Now being at tip top strength Blake walked up to the scientist and ripped his head off with his teeth and kept on walking about his business.Now being 17 Blake was in Yukigakure where he had hitched a ride from a man and his kart.The mans kart had a pig who become to fart and the smells made Blake pass out.As Blake awoke he was in Kusagakure.He was now 17 and was very happy of it.With his birthday being a month away Blake went underground in a carven in Kusagakure where he would start to train.A day after his 18th birthday a kusagakure chunnin came to train underground with Blake and the men ended up becoming closer friends then Blake and Seime had become.For the next 2 years the men would train underground and hone their skill.They were bruised battered and tired but had no idea what to do.They both emerged 20 years old and decided to take the jounin exams.Blake now a registered shinobi was up for the task and him and Kisho entered the contest and were the only 2 survivors becoming the last 2 jounin from Kusagakure.Now Blake was 20 and a jounin so he set out to find his family the Hyuuga clan.As he spotted an old man who had the infamous Hyuuga clan insignia on his arm he approached the man.Before Blake could speak the man yelled."KAGARA?IS THAT YOU MY SON?"Blake smiled and said "No im his son.Well your grandson i guess."The old man smiled hugged Blake and picked him up.The old man would take Blake to the Hyuuga compound where he would meet his grandmother aunts and uncles and even his sister and brother.Both being older then Blake by 2 years.Blake smiled and let out a tear.Blakes grandfather began to speak."Sonny boy.You must join the shinobi ninja council of the grass."Blake nodded his head in a yes notion as his grandfather went to file the paperwork.Months later Blake became an active council member along with his friend Kisho.Time would pass now Blake being 21 and all.Him and Kisho would go on a 2 year long mission that would make them fight bijuu like creatures.10 To be exact.Now at the age of 23 Blake came back to find out he will become the new sannin of Kusagakure. On the eve of his 24th birthday the Hyuuga set out to find Kumogakure the place he would call his new home. This sudden feeling of leaving came from an unnamed Sannin from that place that made Blake want to leave Kusa.

Roleplay Sample:

As The hyuuga stood in the center of a forest he pondered his thoughts.He began kicking and pounching the area around him wondering how he was gonna get his training right.He didn't know exactly what he was training for or why he was doing it.But he knew one thing and that was to get rid of his mental block stopping him from using his full power.Blake croched down then leaping into the sky spinning about 3 times before landing on his back.He layed on the nice grassy floor with his eyes closed and began to focus his mind.He had no clue how to get rid of this block but he knew he needed to do it quick.Blake began to have tense thoughts on what he could do to break his mind so he began testing some ideas.He ran to a nearby cliff and began to jump into the long ditch that was near it.As Blake fell he closed his eyes once more and began to focus his energy in his mind but simply lost all motion in his body.He opened his eyes and grabbed a nearby branch realizing that he almost fell to the bottom.As Blake climbed up the hole he began to get his chakra back so he ran back up from the hole.As he jumped out he began punching and kicking trees he knocked down about 7 trees before he screamed and began to spin letting out a signature Hyuuga rotation.He began to punch the ground in angry rage as he wasn't understanding this mental block.Blake made a handsign and his byakugan activated.He started knocking down more trees and draining more of his chakra as his hands became numb along with the rest of his body he his white eyes and tight veins went back to normal as he layed on the ground completely drained.It seemed that Blake has passed out but hes not on earth but hes in his mind.Inside a dojo what was this place Blake wondered but Blake looked to the left and seen the Hyuuga insignia.He knew this was his rightful home but why would his mind bring him here?His question was answered as Blakes mind manifested his father and appeared next to Blake.He told Blake if he wants to obtain the gate of opening he must fight him.As Blake smirked he said "Alright,Dad lets do this."As Blake said those words his fathers eyes began to activate and he began to swing on Blake with all his power.Blake was astonished by his fathers power and quickly lifted up his right leg with his weighted chain attached blocking the punch.He then began to spin and kick his imaginary father which would cause both of them to land on their hands.They would both get up quickly as Blake quickly activated his byakugan.Him and his father were blow for blow.Soon neither of their chakras would work in their arms.As the feeling came back into Blakes fathers arm he began going full force on his son.Soon enough they were fighting with their legs and this match was clearly going to Blake but not the way you would think.Blakes father would send a water dragon towards Blakes direction but as Blake went to block it his father appeared infront of it kicking Blake towards the Hyuuga insignia.He would make some hand signs as a mark appeared on Blakes head.Blake wondered what this was but he had no time for questions as his father made the ram handsign he began feeling pain.As he dropped to the floor he began to feel a burning feeling throughout his entire body.Sadly he couldn't even move let alone get out his words.He was thinking."My father.Was he really this strong?His power is like something out of a horror movie and sadly i don't even know what to think of his ability.Should i embrace it and want it?Or should i detest and hate it.I am the son of a great Hyuuga.Now i must beat him and become him."Blake let out a large scream and say "NO!I will not let you beat me father."Blake stood up having the feelings back in his arms and threw up 4 sharp pieces of the hyuuga door.Blake began to spin and he made the Hyuuga signature blue rotation and the sharps fell on the rotation and they began to fly towards his father.One hitting his hand where he was controlling this seal.Blake ran towards his father at full force striking him 2 times in his chest disabling his fathers internal chakra system.Blake would stand over his beaten father and smirked.He shed a tear and his father began talking."Son you are my only care in this world.I see you turned out well and i am proud to say that i am your father."Blake nodded his head as his father began to fade away.Blake sat down in the middle of the dojo and shed more tears for his fallen father and mother but this was soon overlooked as he awoke in the real world laid out on the floor it seemed his chakra was replinished.Blake didn't know what to expect from this.Maybe he got more power then he wanted.The Hyuuga laughed as he walked around to test his new ability.He was more agile stronger and even quicker.He jumped into the sky and fell into a new position like he was in a mid air stance.This was maybe the move Blake was waiting for.The front lotus.As Blake landed on the floor he couldn't complete the move.He didn't know what was next but he knew one thing.All this training actually helped him.He awoke with more chakra and new skills.This was truly something that the ninja world she think upon.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure no Sato~♥

Blake Hyuuga w.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake Hyuuga w.i.p   Blake Hyuuga w.i.p Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 6:40 am

-I am sorry for posting here although it says WIP, but the Hokage spot is taken.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

Blake Hyuuga w.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake Hyuuga w.i.p   Blake Hyuuga w.i.p Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 3:50 pm

No starts off S rank..and use the sites jutsu template.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blake Hyuuga w.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake Hyuuga w.i.p   Blake Hyuuga w.i.p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blake Hyuuga w.i.p
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: