Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Empty
PostSubject: Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?]   Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 1:35 pm

Loneliness, and the foolishness of herself. She had left the cloud about a year ago, for reasons unknown to anyone. Heck, no one knew she was even alive. She pondered lightly, her Siete Sols robes tightly against her figure, showing her perfect body. Underneath the robes she wore a black tank top that showed her stomach, and baggy green shorts. The robes were black, though were seemingly mistaken for Akatsuki robes, but had no life to it. Her 'twin', was hiding out at the base, and no one had been recruited for awhile. The moon was shaped like a fingernail, slim, though light enough to brighten her eyes, and her body was shown in the soft moonlight. She awaited her husband to find her, though her ring was underneath a larger one, to show her current position as an X-Ranked Ninja. In the past year, she killed thousands, to show her power in greed and anger. But only turned to show her as a true criminal. She used her elemental affinities like no one else, her power of crystal, and of aura, only to be showed truely in awe to everyone. Her power was yet to be shown. She was the one, the 'mother' of Kyuubi, whom will control him, with jealousy and anger.

.. Insanity.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?]   Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 4:19 pm

His feet were lightly tapping on the shallow ground before his feet, Yuui in his right hand, the blade pointing backwards, as if like a dagger, only 20 times bigger. A small sigh radiated through his lips within just a few moments of his short breaths he was taking. He knew that Hikari was at home, and hopefully with her babysitter he set for her. It was a she, so no problems with that. His crimson red eyes began to process what was before him now, the blood on Yuui's silver blade running upwards and down the lining of it. The info he had to get, the people he had to murder, a village had to be annihilated through his wrath for information's sake. He would do what it took to get Ryu back, no matter what the cost was. A small cough came through his lips as his illness began to come upwards through his shoulders, sparking off some chakra. He just plain ignored the pain, looking around towards the various signatures of Ryu's chakra. His motions began to move only so much slower as he slashed the blade through a few trees, the massive shapes of the thick bark and wood coming down within just a sweep of his blade. A loud battle cry came from his lips as it was hopefully loud enough to shake a few trees with his massive supply of chakra. He wasn't Raikage for nothing, he wasn't Raikage for his good looks and meager Ninjutsu combat. He was deadly powerful. He worried for Ryu, cared for Ryu, he just wanted to know why she left the village, making her think she was someone else now.

Only to slide his gaze over towards a large part of her chakra signature, in the large area of the Waterfall country, making himself just run towards that signature, Yuui in his right hand. He didn't want to Hurt Ryu, but if it was someone masking their chakra to make it seem like her, he would show absolutely no mercy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?]   Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 11:31 pm

A glow came from the distance from the sharp sound of a blade being drawn, her red hair swerved lightly as she quickly turned, using her chakra to form a large, solid ball of crystal that rolled towards the presence of this sword, and broke into pieces of shrapnel and flew at the man ahead. Ryu laughed slightly, normally, but slowly stopped and smiled lightly. Her robe flew open from the wind, as she walked towards the body of the man, noticing his presence. Waving her hand around her head, she stopped the shrapnel, and realized who he was.

"Saruno, a year has passed, and now you have come to see me? Foolish man." she smiled as if she was a different person. She noticed his sword as he charged towards her. "Saruno, I am not who you think I am anymore. I am insanity itself, I am the Nocturne Witch." she slowly waved her hand once more, as the shrapnel headed towards Saruno once again, as she ducked out of the way and laughed slightly once again.

~~~~

Name: Shiva's Crystal Dust • Shouton no Jutsu
Element: Shouton
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: This jutsu is made of crystalized bacteria that forms together and mades a large ball of solid crystal that is unable to be broken. The big ball of crystal will then send itself right at the opponent, and break into sharp pieces, and will attack the opponent at their blind points, or weak points. This jutsu is very stable, making it hard to dodge. The only way out is to burn the crystal shrapnel.

Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?]   Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:16 am

Darkness roared in his system now as his arm holding the blade in his hand let out a massive burst of flames within the entire area they were in. It charred most of his upper clothing and dark residue. It was high time to end the dark nature within Ryu. It's been a year since she had left the village, it was time she returned, murderer or not. If he had to drag her body back with her arms missing, or just her torso, he didn't care. Yuui swirled itself around to block the incoming projectiles to him, watching them flicker off of his blade, and down into the ground. "Ryu, the Notcure Witch, also my wife! I dare you not to attack me, I may still care for you, but if i have to, I'll serve a funeral just for you. I'm not the same man one year ago, I am the True God of Lightning and Darkness now, you stand no chance against me." he said in his newly darkened voice. It was much deeper, and far more scary than it was. Raising Yuui towards the sky, a massive burst of it's flames rising up from the ground, engulfing nearly everything around in it's blackish darkness.

Lightning began to spark all around him now as he felt the side effects of his Chakrazenitis. Even though it worsened through his system, he could control his chakra still, and be able to annihilate anything that stood in his way. Letting himself face Ryu, his eyes as bloodshot as before. "You've become an X ranked missing ninja, feared across nearly all of the countries, but, your still my loved little Ryu-chan. I ask only why you did this, why did you leave the village, why did you abandon our lovely daughter? She's older now and has more time for her dad, but not her mother since she went away, i had to lie for you since you left, Now i ask you to return, or face my blade!"
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?]   Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 1:08 pm

She slowly laughed, walking further, and closer to him. She slowly shook her head in disgust. She knew she left the village, but it was for her reasons. She slowly brought her scythe from it's sheath into her hand and swung it towards the ground, the impact causing a crater underneath them, Yuui's darkness overwhelming them both. Her scythe was meant to be a soul-stealer, an aura crusher. She could steal his soul and knock him out, but something inside her told her not to. Ryu's red hair flew the opposite direction of the wind, in the crater, the wind blew the opposite direction. Ryu slowly reached her scythe closer to her husband, and slowly smirked.

"Left? I left the village? More like your villagers found out about my whole story, and kicked me out. Saruno, when we were together, but not yet married, I told you that you could get hurt with me around. Your villagers found my criminal records, I abandoned the Akatsuki twice, and I'm still living. I had my arm crushed, I'm still living. Saruno, why this happened? They're trying to kill me off, and since you've married me, your disease has gotten worse. Why, I must say this now. You married an eternal woman, and our daughter, is bound to be a one-winged angel." she lowered her head, and laughed manically.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?]   Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 1:26 pm

Saruno just heard her maniacal laughs, seeing her head tilted down as he just burst his chakra in rage, Yuui aiming towards her. "You may be my beloved Ryu-chan, but your turning into a monster...I will banish that creature from your head, even if i have to split it open!" he shouted now, his eyes narrowing towards her now. Swirling his blade upwards and down, a giant arc of flame-like chakra blasting from the blade and towards her, the arc being over 4m in height. It swirled towards her within just an acute motion of his arm. He wanted Ryu to return to the village, dead or alive. He didn't want to see his daughter cry anymore, not anymore from what she had done.

Swaying his free arm in a motion to the ground, his body being crouched over, his left hand touching the thin part of the dirt below himself, the chakra all around him beginning to turn itself into a small area, along with his own sense of chakra flowing into the dirt, his senses just started to blur with the massive pain running through him. He didn't show it, but it was happening. He didn't know how long he would be able to hold out with this pain, would he faint and have Ryu kill him? Or will he endure it a little longer and win this battle either physically or emotionally? None knew the answer, not even Saruno himself.
Back to top Go down
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: B rank
Village: -

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?]   Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 5:36 pm

Her face became cold, as her hand planted to her face, as she continued her maniacal laughs, and fell to her knees, looking up to Saruno, her eyes pupiless, black as could be. Her face was covered in a green glow, the symbol on her cheek being shown slowly, her hand slipping away from it. She arose from her knees, her legs wobbling slightly as she put her hands into the same handseal as before.

"Shiva's Crystal Dust no Jutsu!" she yelled with a darker voice, her hands slipping into a sign that was forbidden, showing more power, her body trembling as a large ice ball rolled towards the fire ring, the crystal slowly being melted, as when the fire burnt through, both were gone as she laughed again. "Monster? I'm a monster? If I was your loved one, then why are you trying to kill me, instead of helping me?!" she yelled coldly, as she smiled and started to laugh again. "I am not who I was. Everyone thought I was dead. But as you know, I'm not that weak, like all the others who strived to kill me. I just killed them, instead!"

~~~

Name: Shiva's Crystal Dust • Shouton no Jutsu
Element: Shouton
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: This jutsu is made of crystalized bacteria that forms together and mades a large ball of solid crystal that is unable to be broken. The big ball of crystal will then send itself right at the opponent, and break into sharp pieces, and will attack the opponent at their blind points, or weak points. This jutsu is very stable, making it hard to dodge. The only way out is to burn the crystal shrapnel.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?]   Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 7:43 pm

His perception wasn't ignoring any facts in this fight, he was noticing that Ryu's body was shaky, uncoordinated. Something was wrong, and he needed to find out. His voice was still undisturbed, not out of balance from when he last spoke. While Yuui was in his right hand a bit more now, the grasp of it being more stern, the flames on it growing more rapid and more devilish. But as the fire died down from her ice ball being pushed into it and making them both vanish, he just simply swayed it upwards and towards her. "I will save you, even if i have to use 'That' on you..." he said only so much darkly, his eyes narrowing towards the figure of his beloved wife. Even through using that technique, sacrificing himself for his family was the least of what he would do. He would do anything, anything, for her. Crackling his arm in a certain motion, the bones crackling in his right arm, his dark gaze shutting closed and returning with his eyes closing, his face being calm now, he raised Yuui in the air, his sight being blocked by the back of his eyelids.

"In darkness of thine name, burnish thee from thine dark nature, annihilate ye who sin before nigh"
he was beginning to chant in several different orders. Seals began to lightly appear around his body, on his arms, legs, hands, feet, and face, even on the top of his head, his hair was flowing through each other as he was preparing himself for his ultimate technique. Ryu knew about it, and it's costs. But the order of the seals was picked by him, and it would be known for what he would do if those seals were to be released. No matter what. he thought to himself now.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?]   Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 1:31 pm

[I really don't know what to post, hun . I can't think of ANYTHING . I'm so sorry . Maybe consider this over and move it to a new topic, and let's say Ryu's unconcious ? Kevin (flarnex) was wondering if he could duel you in a travel topic when you're carrying her, since Kevin and Ryu were past lovers .]]
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?]   Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 7:02 pm

[[OOC: Fine. You can start it. Just start it saying I'm holding you.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?]   Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds . [P] - [Saruno?]
Page 1 of 1