Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Empty
PostSubject: May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.]   May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 10:14 am

Light breathing and the faint sounds of screams in her mind tormented her thoughts, as she began to breathe heavier and heavier, as the lights flickered, making her sit up in her bed. She looked over to the other side of the bed, a lump cozily made with her man inside it whom had been sleeping. She patted his head gently, and sighed. She had to get out, before she was killed, quickly, she looked out the balcony, a few ninja were standing on the stone balcony specifically made for her, as they charged towards her, as she quickly withdrawed her grasswhistle, and played a gentle tune made to stop time for a moment. She quickly hit the last note as the men became frozen in stone, and other people as well. She knew, once she got out, she would be a criminal, but she was an Uchiha, whom many seemed to want to kill. She quickly opened the balcony doors, and moved through the gap that the men had attacked her in, and grabbed the rail, and jumped, landing onto the ground. Blood fell from her face, she had cut herself by jumping through the immense winds. She removed the chakra flowing from it, as she rushed to the gates, and kicked them open, and before she knew it, more people began to notice her. She quickly formed crystal kunai in her hand, as she quickly withdrawed one and threw them at them, some piercing where they would be severly wounded, and some would be killed. Quickly sending her blue coloured aura over the village, she sang faintly, and lifted her grasswhistle, and matched her mother's rhythm that came from the clock tower. She slowly began to run to the village, her memories striking at her, as she began to let her conciousness away slowly, and falling to the ground, barely breathing. Her time had come, for her memories to be filled to her, as she would become whole. His name, would be Kitaro, the one she had to meet. She felt it lust in her heart.
Back to top Go down

May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.]   May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 8:16 am

Kitaro was waiting outside of the village for her. Ryu had been a figment of his past who had all but dissapeared while he was training in his intense state. He remembered her of course but he had been connected well enough to the lightning village due to his old days as the Raikage that he still knew things about the people living there. Like anything big that happened to anyone that he remembered. He had heard that Ryu, that little girl so long ago, had lost her memory.

Soon after he saw from his spot about half way up his mountain blood and heard the screams of the killed people in the Lightning Village. Of course this meant somebody was turning into a rogue ninja and so Kitaro came down to see what was up with this. Soon after arriving he spotted Ryu attacking. She had remembered so Kitaro stood about 100 meters out of the village awaiting Ryu's approach to see what was up with her for sure.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.]   May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 4:25 pm

Her hands held eachother tightly, as she threw one last kunai, she knew it was for her sake, to get rid of the thoughts behind her. Her husband, her daughter, and herself, would never life a perfect life. Her scythe layed on her back, and her black hair that reached her lower back, drifted gently in the winds. Her head raised to a man in the distance, as she knew that the man was Kitaro, from his aura and the way his aura seemed to still itself every few seconds. Her ice-blue eyes shifted gently, as she looked back behind her, and back to Kitaro, her smile lifted lightly, to show a straight face, her lips pushed tightly together. Even though she lost her memories of the man standing before her, she knew, it had been the longest time since they'd seen eachother. Her aura and chakra seemed to seal any sense or flow, before she walked towards the man, her feet moving gracefully, and beautifully towards him, her eyes teared up, but unnoticably.

"How long has it been since we've seen eachother. I need to know." Her eyes shifted again, but to the ground and to Kitaro's face. She knew, once he had spoken, he could attack, or just be still and be gentle, with the girl he once knew.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.]   May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 8:48 pm

Saruno was up within the confines of his office, wide awake from the constant piles of paperwork he had to do if he ever got behind. But, feeling a small sense of chakra leave the building, he tried to point out the chakra signature of who left. He was standing near his telescope, which was pointed in the direction of the Yotobi hideout. While patrolling the area in the sky, which was nearly impossible to see from the ground, since clouds were constantly covering the global area where he was flying. The Yotobi base was 20 kilometers from the Kumogakure area, so it would be seen by the telescope in his office. So if they ever got to do anything, he would see if he ever looked in his telescope, which her never did really.

Crackling his shoulder some, he leaned down onto one of his knees, and slid his right eye to the lens of the telescope, looking through it to see out in the distance, none other than Kitaro, a friend of his father's. But as he slowly tilted the scope a little downwards, he saw the figure of Ryu, his beloved wife. Looking around at the area around them, it seems it was some expected meeting between the two, but twitching his ears, and placing one hand on the ground, sensing all chakra within the building, he noticed two or four fading chakras just below the third floor, near the chambers and the guarding post. It felt like stoned chakra or something at the least. He didn't know for sure. Was Ryu...running away? So many thoughts came through his head now as he just watched the two from the safety of his tower a few hundred meters away. Ryu, was attacking the village as she left...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

PostSubject: Re: May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.]   May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 7:41 pm

Kitaro stared at the girl. His red hair recently changed to make himself different to himself so that he could be a part of things again moved back and forth in the wind. He watched the girl...Ryu throw the last of the kunai back into the village to prove to herself that the deed had been done. She then ran out at him moving gracefully along the ground. No doubt she probably expected Kitaro to be the way he was and very nice and generous and loving to her. Though she probably knew it was very possible for him to attack her at the moment she spoke to him and she was probably hoping deep down that he would not do that.

Kitaro listened to her and responded accordingly however. He was not hostile against her. "Ryu...It has been quite some time. However time has not treated us the same. You have not aged nearly as much as I have due to some unfortunate decisions I made a long time back. To me it seems to have been hundreds of years since we last exchanged words. However I have heard of your deeds since then and I have seen you since then. Just haven't spoken with you." Kitaro nodded his head to point out that he had finished and looking at the cloud village a light caught his eye. He raised a hand and waved towards the village before returning it to his side and waiting for Ryu to respond.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.]   May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 9:55 pm

Back at home, where she was born, as a cub to the wolves, she was raised with the oppertunity to make her own path. Kitaro was different, in ways of his own decisions. What was the decision he made for her? Though she didn't know, she was still curious, and very calm, so it didn't show. If it wasn't for Kitaro, she would have been massacred, and if he saved her and didn't make his mistake, she would have been the age of thirty-four. She was amazed, though her age didn't show. Since she didn't age, she was only nineteen. Her eyes watered with fear, she still was curious, though upset.

"Decision? What was this.. Decision? It doesn't seem to be to me that I have even met you, but for some reason, something urges me to get well laid plans, for a war is coming. I hear the horses in the night scurrying from the sharp noises which are the people drawing their spears."

[short, I know . D=]
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.]   May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2009, 2:28 pm

His chakra levels in worry started to flow through him as he simply just peered through the glass, not taking another glipse away from it. He wondered why Ryu had purposely attacked her own villagers, and left the village in such a manner. Obviously, he wouldn't hold any of that against her, so he would just simply watch. Small breaths came by his lips as he simply kept his right eye on the glass, every so often to rub his eye out of annoyance of the lens. Thoughts ran through his mind as Yuui was starting to shiver with power.

'She's betraying you, don't you see, Saruno?' her voice started to say within his head, making him shake it. Waving his hand towards Yuui, he grasped his chakra around the blade, sealing her voice back into it as he simply kept his eye on the two down below. Maybe, something would happen.

[Shortness. No inspiration. D:]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.]   May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 9:32 pm

Kitaro turned away. He had no intention of telling his entire history since last he met with Ryu and helped her and saved her. He simply stood there and looked back towards his mountain for a while before turning back to face her. He then began to speak. "You are indeed right about the war approaching. It will engulf the entire land and cause much death. It was set up by those who greed for everything and will not settle until they have everything or are left without life. Only 1 of them can survive with everything but with me in my place right now I will make sure that if this continues that none of them will survive the upcoming war."

Kitaro paused again and got a little closer to her and looked into her eyes to see her for who she truly was. He stared into her eyes and appeared to be staring into her soul. He then spoke again. "My decisions were left to myself and they had changed my life for a long time and effected the life of a few of those very close to me. Unfortunatly though I cannot speak of the choice I made and again I regret that decision every day that I could have been so blind to trade away what I did." Kitaro then began to walk the other way then turned around again about 3 steps farther away from Ryu and turned back to face her.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.]   May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 9:08 am

She slowly gapped her mouth open, her close to him? She had a worried look pasted on her face as she grabbed her pendant, and her grasswhistle. She placed the pendant into his hand gently, letting go and slowly lifting the grasswhistle to her mouth, and gently blowing to make the pendant glow. Her face began to grow pale as she played the tune roughly, the grasswhistle went from a tender spirit to a harsh one. The pendant began to glow slightly, as a mark came upon her cheek, looking like a swirl with two frayed ends. She lifted the grasswhistle away from her mouth, placing her hand upon the mark, and following the design with her finger. Her eyes closed, as she opened them again, placing her hand to her other arm's elbow.

"Was this your fault, too? And you traded something? Tell me, I need to know everything. Were you.. The person who erased my memories?" She gasped lightly, and took a step back, only to be cautious. Was this the man, who erased everything? Her dreams, and her memories of family? If this was the man, he was the only one to help her remember, or he could erase them again, but then she'd forget even Saruno, and Hikari, her husband and daughter..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.]   May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 5:37 pm

Kitaro looked into her eyes and watched the grass whistle. This was something the old Ryu would have done as well. Kitaro almost laughed out loud to remember and tell the similarities. However it was in that moment that he realized this girl was not really Ryu and would never be Ryu again. No matter what even if she got her memories back and tried to act on them and forgot eventually everything now. She would never be back to the way she was before no matter what happened. She would never do what she had done before so for all the most practical parts of the old Ryu other than her mannerisms were no longer in Ryu but in a sort of next generation Ryu like a daughter living in the mothers body.

"I'm sorry Ryu that I did not erase your memories. I could bring some of them back through a very extensive process yes and you could remember some old times and me especially but it would damage this body of yours that has been altered. As for my past that burden is mine allow to bear so please Ryu I don't want you to be left in the dark but I don't want to hut you to bring you into the light of memory and I don't want you to remember some of the things from before that would and would very much pain your life now. I can't bring that upon you." Kitaro said as he walked away a few steps his robes and furs touching the ground barely. However he did not keep walking after he got about a meter away.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.]   May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 10:02 am

Ryu watched Kitaro walk away slightly from her. Her icy-blue eyes elightened as she held out her hand, waiting for him to take it. She needed him to revive her memories, even if it meant pain. She wondered why he convinced her he didn't want her to know of him. Ryu dropped her hand back to her side, and watched Kitaro. Her eyes convinced him to stay, and her arms became numb with fear. Her eyes watered, and her head lowered.

"Kitaro, at least tell me what happened to us, what happened that made me like this?" she said lightly under her tears.

[sorry, it's short.]
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.]   May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 9:49 pm

Saruno simply looked away from the scope now, tilting his head upwards and taking in a deep breath of air, the releasing it. It was nothing at all to be worried about. Ryu is fine, she can take care of herself. Yet her plan of leaving was far too violent for his tastes. Sitting onto his chair behind him now, he let himself swirl only once, before his feet made him stop by them hitting against the wooden bottom of his desk. He was slightly worried, but more over, wondering why the hell Ryu left in such a mess. He would have to explain to the people why dead people were on the ground of the village, he didn't want to believe it at all now. Setting his hand on his eyes now, trying to think of it nothing more than a bad dream he would be waking from now.

"What am i going to do now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.]   May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 2:56 pm

Kitaro looked at her. Her eyes were indeed entrancing they kept Kitaro from just leaving the place and letting her figure things out on her own. However Kitaro had been gone for so long and had no idea about many things. Now she was wanting to know what happened between the two of them so long ago and Kitaro didn't think she wanted to hear. She honestly had forgotten which meant that she could not retain the information as long as Kitaro even though she had her mind messed with. Chances are unless she was actually born anew the memories were still lodged somewhere deep inside of her head.

"Ryu Uchia I am sorry but I can't fill you in on your history. There is a distinct ability that somewhere deep inside of you the memories are buried but I cannot be 100% certain. I have the power to restore them to you but I will not put you through that. A long time ago we were close friends Ryu. We worked for the same people and we were part of a team a long time ago. I will go no further in that explanation because I know somewhere you remember everything Im saying to you now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.]   May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May the Laws be Broken . [P] - [Acceptions - Saruno, Strife, Tenshin, Kasei, Kitaro.]
Page 1 of 1