Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Defending The Stone.

Go down 
+6
Zento
Hakaisha
Tamekaze
Lord Vizer
Jaina Proudmoore
Saito Ryuhako
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending The Stone.   Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 1:49 pm

I must stop you guys now, Kira said as she took a step forward with her three minions following. But in direct order of the tsuchikage, I must take this body. This body is on iwagakure lands, so the tsuchikage may do whatever he would like with the body.

Don't worry i can take it from here, and jaina if you want to come you may. Kira said as she stuck her hand up to the man with the scroll, please put that away it will not be needed. Kira then made the three clones walk over to the man named saito. Kira began making them lift the body, and started walking off as she turned back to Jaina, You coming or not?
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Stone.   Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 2:09 pm

Xarias sped through a nearby mountain, her body smashing through the rugged stone and forcing the mountain into shambles. A dust cloud covered the area, clouding it into a mass amount of dirt and grimed wind. All three doujutsu's activated, her byakugau-eternal mangekyou sharingan-oakegan, she had a massive boost in chakra, so massive in fact that it could be seen with the human eye, and it could be sensed seeing as how there was an unusually large amount of gravitational pressure in the area.

She looked at the group of misunderstood ninja, and looked at Kira, and then at Artemis after seemingly sizing up Jaina. She stood behind Artemis after a briefly terse walk towards him. "The body is ours." She spoke, sending telekinetic brainwaves to Kira "You know what to do.. Disperse. Now.. I will speak to you after this is finished with.." She looked back at the group of ninja who "claimed" Saito's body. "Anyone who stands in the way of us will be exterminated."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Stone.   Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 2:28 pm

With a quick glance over at kira's clones Artemis held his firm grasp on Saito's Jonin vest giving a hard yank that freed him from the grip of the clones, as the pull was quite swift it shifted his body in awkward position leaving him only one stable foot on the ground. And with a quick turn Arty swung Saito's body around smashing it into the clones dispersing them instantly, but still keeping a firm grip on him he let him down easy pulling his limp body back to the ground. As Artemis looked over the few shinobi a deep uneasy feeling built up in his stomach, and as Xarias made her presence known to all Arty leaped back standing at her side, still clutched onto saito he flung him up over his right shoulder. Without speaking Artemis gave a strange vibe off to group with a single opening of his right eye. His Tomoe three sharingan blazed as its red hellish tint pierced through the souls of the unsuspecting Ninja, looking over at Xar Arty's dark black shaggy hair fell into his face and with a simple line he struck fear into his opponents. " Should we kill them..."
Back to top Go down
Naiko Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin
Naiko Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Stone.   Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 10:24 am

OOC:

Xarias and Jaina cant be in the same topic, but since this isnt a fight I'll be allowing this but please Hyb follow the rules.

Naiko should have sealed the body but the stone shinobi, which Artemis called " a joke ", although its quite true took the body of Saito away using a couple of clones. Another upper ranking shinobi of Sunagakure appeared in the same area... " Sephiroth..." well he looks mad right now or should Naiko say insane. Then another shinobi appeared in that area, a missing-ninja of Sunagakure. Naiko is usually reading at Sunagakure's top secret library containing almost every information of Sunagakure's shinobi from the past to the present. And he wouldn't miss this woman. Xarias, one of the most deadly shinobi in the history of Sunagakure, and he knew confronting such a powerful ninja would mean suicide. " Artemis, your acts will not be reported to any official of Sunagakure but only to my sensei... I'll be leaving now because it seems that I am outnumbered and outpowered in here... Someday will meet again... until then.. think of what are you doing.." He gave a look at Xarias, if Naiko was a weak ninja his legs would have shaken quickly with Xarias dark aura, but being trained to fight Naiko didnt even shivered. " As for you Iwagakure Shinobi, I'll be asking ol' Tsuchikage-sama if he really ordered something like this, but I dought that... he and the Kazekage are allies and agreed that war captured shinobi's would be turned over Sunagakure, I'm an intelligent shinobi... and I assume your also a part of this conspiracy, along with Jaina and Sephiroth... but dont worry me and my sensei will keep this to ourselves,.. but for now I must leave." Naiko again gave a look at Artemis which he had felt a strange vibe... " Is he telling me something??.. " Naiko murmured. He realized the danger on staying for too long in a place full of enemies. Naiko's dispersed into a bug swarm slowly and disappearing in that area, going back to Sunagakure.

(Left Topic)
Back to top Go down
Satsu
Genin
Genin
Satsu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Stone.   Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 12:20 pm

Kira saw her devastating master arrive in the rubbel infested village. Kira's clones were stripped of the body as she began seeing xarias staring right at her, when then she heard to disperse, and that xarias would talk to kira later. Kira simply nodded. Kira then began to look back at xarias sending her the same telekentic brain waves to her simply saying "Yes master" .

Kira then began to leave the area in which all of the shinobi were in. She gave a nod to artemis then was gone .
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Stone.   Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:22 pm

Sephiroth looked over at the kid with his crazy smile. "I'm in what?" Sephiroth poped his neck and looked over at Art. "What is he talking about?" He asked. Sephiroth did not know what all was going on. He was here to kill someone. Sephiroth put his hand on his blade. Sephiroth had his hair over his eyes and terned over at Art with his eye's still covering his eyes. "What was that kid talking about?" Sephiroth asked with his hand still on his blade just in case someone trys to kill him. Sephiroth waits for Art the tell him what the hell is going on and what the hell was that guy talking about.

(It's short i know)
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Stone.   Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 8:00 pm

OOC:

Kira this is my last warning for your laziness.

Dont post Kira's things using Akumu. Another thing like this and I would ban Akumu for not following the rules for second character.
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Stone.   Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 9:58 pm

Xarias quickly shifted her position, looking at Sephiroth. She recognized him as the current ANBU Leader and the one responsible for multiple assassinations on her former partners and acquaintances. She simply allowed her right eye to close, concealing her Sharingan, forcing it to turn into the lethal mangekyou sharingan form that inhabited her very being. The eye spun rapidly as her lid put a veil over her sharingan.

Opening her eye, the eye fired a beam that not even the quickest people could ever hope to escape. A white light enveloped the entire area in a bright blinding aura. As description implies, the beam immediately disintegrated everything caught in the beam into pure nothingness, thus killing Sephiroth, and completely devastating the land that he stood upon, leaving nothing but the lava that flowed beneath the earth's crust.

She spat in his deadened direction. "Pathetic ANBU." She looked back at Artemis. She was weakened, sure, but she did not allow anyone to realize that. "We should try and explicitly try and keep from making a ruckus, wouldn't want some more pathetic ninja to come our way.."

Jutsu:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Naiko Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin
Naiko Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Stone.   Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 7:38 am

Sokkenai wrote:
Xarias quickly shifted her position, looking at Sephiroth. She recognized him as the current ANBU Leader and the one responsible for multiple assassinations on her former partners and acquaintances. She simply allowed her right eye to close, concealing her Sharingan, forcing it to turn into the lethal mangekyou sharingan form that inhabited her very being. The eye spun rapidly as her lid put a veil over her sharingan.

Opening her eye, the eye fired a beam that not even the quickest people could ever hope to escape. A white light enveloped the entire area in a bright blinding aura. As description implies, the beam immediately disintegrated everything caught in the beam into pure nothingness, thus killing Sephiroth, and completely devastating the land that he stood upon, leaving nothing but the lava that flowed beneath the earth's crust.

She spat in his deadened direction. "Pathetic ANBU." She looked back at Artemis. She was weakened, sure, but she did not allow anyone to realize that. "We should try and explicitly try and keep from making a ruckus, wouldn't want some more pathetic ninja to come our way.."

Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Did Sephiroth allowed you to kill him? because if not that attack would be voided. Plus it was an auto-hit.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Stone.   Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 5:19 pm

no i did not so it's voided.

Sephiroth moved out of the way of the attack. "Who the hell are you?" Sephiroth asked. He looked over at Art. "I gess your not talking. To bad." Sephiroth said. He turned around. "I'll see you latter i gess." Sephiroth said and moved fast. He was gone.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Stone.   Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 12:22 am

Watching as Sephiroth walked away Artemis Sighed hoping for a fight but obviously easily distracted he reverted his attention back to the surrounding Shinobi, as no one charged or even attempted to attack, Arty became quiet bored with the bunch. But erasing Xarias out of his head he focused on his new plan, and as a swift wind blew through it hit The missing nin blowing his wild black hair around messing it up. Using his only free hand he reached up behind his head undoing his tied Head band, as the knot unfolded the Head protector fell quickly smashing against the solid earth below. Leaning his head up once more Artemis's face glistened as the sun hit his almost translucent white skin, his red rosy cheeks brought a familiar and comforting feeling over most. But what was most out of the ordinary was how he dressed he wore a long white sleeve tee shirt with regular blue genes, nothing special actually nothing less than average. The sharingan in his right socket started to spin rapidly as he brought up his left hand, being as his right hand was holding down Saito he had few choices, the free hand formed a hand seal and in a blink of a eye poof he and saito exploded into a cloud of smoke, a good distance away from the battle now Arty traveled quickly into neighboring county's fleeing from the scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defending The Stone.   Defending The Stone. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defending The Stone.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2