Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Shion Report to Hokage Now!!! Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Shion Report to Hokage Now!!! Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Shion Report to Hokage Now!!! Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Shion Report to Hokage Now!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Shion Report to Hokage Now!!! Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Shion Report to Hokage Now!!! Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Shion Report to Hokage Now!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Shion Report to Hokage Now!!! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Shion Report to Hokage Now!!! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Shion Report to Hokage Now!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konaha

Shion Report to Hokage Now!!! Empty
PostSubject: Shion Report to Hokage Now!!!   Shion Report to Hokage Now!!! Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 4:26 am

Shion ran through the hidden leaf "Hmm there dosent seem to be anything different here" he said to himself. A few minutes later he burst into the hokage office. He was just sitting at his desk going over reports.
"Hokage sensai" he said on one knee before him. "I have been told to report to you. Kamoko Willis sensai sends the message that he has gone onto the hidden stone village. and that i should be here to defend my comrades. Whats going on ?"
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Shion Report to Hokage Now!!!   Shion Report to Hokage Now!!! Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 8:23 pm

Shion waited for the answers to his question."Huh" he said as he realized the hokage wasn't talking nor did he even look up from his work."Hokage" he said softly, still no answer.
"wait dont tell me" he said throwing a kunai at his sansai. Poof the man evaporated. "A shadow clone" he said wait is this a trap.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Shion Report to Hokage Now!!!   Shion Report to Hokage Now!!! Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 8:27 pm

Kyogi walked slowly as if from thin air behind the Genin. "Shion. Stay within the village for now. The Stone may attack us and I do not want the village to be caught off guard. That is all for now. Further orders you will get as the war progress. But leaving the village is far to dangerous. Stay within the Village and you will be safer." Lord Vizer said deeply.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Shion Report to Hokage Now!!!   Shion Report to Hokage Now!!! Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 8:46 pm

"Sensai" he said turning to the hokage."Kamoto willis sends the mess" I already know" domo insisted "I have been here the whole time waiting for them" Oh that makes sence he thought "Sensai I wish to stay with you to assist you and the royal guard." he asked bowwing
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Shion Report to Hokage Now!!!   Shion Report to Hokage Now!!! Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 8:53 pm

"Good. Stay alert."

(Nothing much to say. Just stay active and keep your eyes open. Exit)
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Shion Report to Hokage Now!!!   Shion Report to Hokage Now!!! Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 9:01 pm

"Yes sir" Shion said as the hokage left his office. shion and the chunnin left also and stood in the hall as he attemted to read the Rushed note left from kamoto Willis. We have to hurry up Shion Insisted as he knew we couldn't spend all day attempting to figure out the note.

{exit}
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Shion Report to Hokage Now!!!   Shion Report to Hokage Now!!! Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 9:10 pm

(its kamoku willow!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shion Report to Hokage Now!!!   Shion Report to Hokage Now!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shion Report to Hokage Now!!!
Page 1 of 1