Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Smashing Stones.. {private} Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Smashing Stones.. {private} Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Smashing Stones.. {private} Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Smashing Stones.. {private} Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Smashing Stones.. {private} Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Smashing Stones.. {private} Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Smashing Stones.. {private} Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Smashing Stones.. {private} Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Smashing Stones.. {private} Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Smashing Stones.. {private}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure

Smashing Stones.. {private} Empty
PostSubject: Smashing Stones.. {private}   Smashing Stones.. {private} Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 10:10 pm

Almost two and a half hours into dusk, Anididree continues to smash away at a large canyon, brutally crushing her knuckles with each blow. Each tear that fell from her face was just another sign that she was getting stronger. Dark lines formed around her eyes from lack of sleep over the days. Still, continuing to punch away at the stone, she finally got tired, after digging out a twenty foot deep tunnel with her bare fists. With that, she walked out; blood dripping endlessly from her shattered hand wounds.

Reaching the outside, she dropped, from extreme exhaustion. She had completed all of her weekly training except for a single necessity, that must be carried out in order to test how powerful she really had gotten. Turning around after falling against a tree like a worn-out clutz, she held her hands at the massive canyon that was atleast seventy-five feet high, and contained minerals that were said to be able to withstand multiple energy blasts by the inch. With that, she channeled the remaining small amounts of chakra she had left and intensified the pressure inside of the tenketsu that rooted out to her palms, with that; an insanely large wave of pressurized wind sliced through the grounds around her, creating a riveting shockwave clap that echoed throughout the surrounded boundaries with supreme force, creating a large hole in atleast thirty feet in all directions. The canyon however, was nearly annihilated. Obliterated to the highest point possible. Rocks began falling off and clashing into the ground, smashing the grounds below, creating a large dust cloud.

Tired, completely; while having a massive desire for water, she fell against the tree once more and began breathing heavily, looking up at the canyon that was destroyed completely. Smiling under the mask that bear the symbol of the Jashin cult religion which covered her mouth to her nose, and wrapped around her face. She laid her head back against the wooden bark of the tree, hardly satisfied by the display of power that she exercised during this entire week. She looked at the masses of the clouds, which were streaming with strange hues of oranges and reds of all kinds of pristine colors. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Smashing Stones.. {private}   Smashing Stones.. {private} Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 11:30 pm

A man wearing a white cloak that cover his face walked up behind her. He then stood over her and looked at the Canyon. " After all these years i left you to train by yourself and you do this. I wonder sometimes why i didnt just let you fall off the mountain." Tenshin said grinning as he looked at the Canyon. "O. Yeah the hood covers my face you done even know who i am yet." Tenshin then removed the hood. " Does this face ring a bell. Tenshin-Sama, The Kazekage you fell in love with." Tenshin said looking at her. Tenshin then notice she aged and changed alot. She seems to hate him maybe for leaving her alone by herself to train and work on her own. " Eh...Sorry i never came to visit or look for you. Your not mad at me are you if so ill leave." Tenshin says with a confused experstion on his face. Tenshin then thought to himself wondering if what he just said was true that she turned all that love she had for him to hatred.
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Smashing Stones.. {private}   Smashing Stones.. {private} Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 9:47 am

Looking up at the slightest little gesture of someone speaking, she was curious to find out who the mysterious man was as he spoke of love, and being the Kazekage who abandoned her before. After the man removed his hood she stood up and simply hugged him. Saying nothing at all, no tears shed, and there was no wind blowing. It was completely silent. It certainly was not hatred. It was more like sorrow.

".. Tenshin.." She whispered, as the wind began to blow gently, brushing her sage green hair about. The dust cloud was gone now, for the most part, and the mountain that was crushed beneath the raw power of the young ninja could be clearly visible. A disastrous sight it was, certainly a deadly one. She buried her head into his chest and began to talk ever so lightly. "Where did you go.." Her voice was slightly broken, she had not cared about anything for so long she simply forgot how to be emotionless in a situation such as this. ".. Why did you leave me.." A small teardrop fell from her eyes, and she began to tighten the grip around him.

The wind had stilled now. All of these mixed emotions gravely affected Anididree, and she was both surprised and scared at what might happen if she began to let Tenshin take her under his wing again. She did however wonder what Tenshin may have planned to do to rectify the situation, since he was rather comely as he spoke. Still, nevertheless, she backed off and let her grip go, leaving the mans body completely. And as always, as she was trained, continued to display her signature intrepid and daunt personality.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Smashing Stones.. {private}   Smashing Stones.. {private} Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 10:16 am

Tenshin smiled when she hugged him. Then he started to think about all she said. " I am sory Ani, I had to leave you, If i was to stay with you, you might have died." Tenshin says kissing her on her forhead. " Thats why i left you alone, I didnt want you involved an my problems. But, know that it is over, I came in search for you." Tenshin said looking at her calmly, not showing any emotions. Tenshin then held her in his arm still showing no emotion, he was just thinking of there past and sen that she changed her hair and her scar was gone. Tenshin smiled and then kissed her forhead again. " I missed you I been hoping you been safe this whole time and i am glad you are. Now we can stay together, I have Resigned from Sunagakure. So I guess i can be around you much more, only if you would like me to." Tenshin said calmly looking at her with no emotions.
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Smashing Stones.. {private}   Smashing Stones.. {private} Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 10:48 am

Feeling him hug her sent an all too human chill up her spine that made her body quiver and shake with inner happiness. She was curious as to what Tenshin might have been talking about when he mentioned that he actually came in search of her. She sat down in front of him, and pulled him to the ground easily.

"You, the prideful Kazekage, Tenshin-Sama; RESIGNED your position?" She laughed lightly, remembering the scar that had previously cursed her face, she gently ran her hand across the place it had been in the past, remembering the way she got it all too clearly. Still, trying to mindlessly brush off the pain that beset a mysterious mist upon her past, in which she held many burdens, she masked it with a happy expression with the cheerful personality she placed over herself for her lover.

Then, putting her hand back down and helping to elevate her body by holding her torso up from sitting, she began to put her curiosity into action. "So, what is it you have in plan for me exactly since you came searching for all these years.."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Smashing Stones.. {private}   Smashing Stones.. {private} Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 10:56 am

Tenshin smiled and then sat down next to her. "Yes the Prideful Kazekage resigned, but not in a way you think, I am inlisted as a dead Ninja, Kinda faked my death. I only did it because i have specail plans for the world, and plan to influece the world. " Tenshin said smiling at her. " You i wanted to tell you this for i didnt wanna see you get hurt by my plans." He said again looking up. He then grabed her hand. "So do you still believe Tenshin-Sama to be your lover, or is that long gone from now." He said lookig into her eyes, and thinking about what to do next.

((Sorry Short))
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Smashing Stones.. {private}   Smashing Stones.. {private} Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 11:05 am

She laughed at her mockery of his indulgence. As he took her hand and glared into her eyes, the let out a faint sound, shocks ran up her arm and electrical impulses simulated into her brain that she was blushing madly. A dark rose-red color began to flourish on her face, changing her tone from a light tanned hue, to a blood red favour.

"U.. Uhm... Ho.. How did you.. Kn-.. Know.." She was confused, but as he spoke those words she began to experience the former feelings she had for him. Madly in love, her hands threw her off of the ground and she dove on top of him. She grabbed his head and locked her lips with his for a brief moment. Then realizing what she had done, she back off and tried to catch her breath as she fell on her ass with a thump.

Her eyes were wide, and open, she couldn't believe what she just did. "..I ....." She was speechless.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Smashing Stones.. {private}   Smashing Stones.. {private} Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 11:21 am

Tenshin, smiled and look, at her once she made out with him. Tenshin stood back up and dusted himself off. " Dont say nothing. I understand that you still do it just bottled up, and i know why, I left you all alone to survive and train on your own, and for that i am sorry." Tenshin said as he walk towards her. He grabbed her hand again and then looked into her eyes once more. " Can you find it in your heart to forgive me, and walk the earth with me as my queen, and I your Knight and shinning Armour. " Tenshin said being a bit serious even do in the in side what he just said sounded funny even do it was true. He stood looking into her eyes seeing her soul and awaited her to speak and tell him her answer.
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Smashing Stones.. {private}   Smashing Stones.. {private} Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 3:20 pm

As she smiled when he spoke words of true love to her, a blank feeling dropping deep into the pit of her stomach, her body trembling with excitement and prolonged happiness. Suddenly, her communicator went off and she heard her current employment calling her for a job that must be done. In an instant she hugged him, stood up, and began to bid her farewell. "I must go now. I have business to attend to."

With that, no kiss was given. Only the sound of her echoing footsteps which were unheard a few milliseconds later.

~ [topic closed] ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smashing Stones.. {private}   Smashing Stones.. {private} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smashing Stones.. {private}
Page 1 of 1