Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Visiting the Mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Visiting the Mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Visiting the Mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Visiting the Mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Visiting the Mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Visiting the Mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Visiting the Mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Visiting the Mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Visiting the Mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Visiting the Mizukage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Visiting the Mizukage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 3:26 am

kamoku grinned. " well tenshin, when you visit my relatives and do key work on things that i need to know, you will see me alot. now open wide, i ses the bacterium glands, the pouch sac and the lung blockages are developing nicely. once she coughs up all of the human blood she has we can remove some of the organs she doesnt need before they get infected." he mumbled, adverting his attention to his neice-in-law. he then moved so that reikis body was hidden from veiw from the two male humans and lifted up her shirt slightly. he took out a butterknife and poked her side. the knife went in easily. " still skin delecate. switch her to human meat now since her teeth have developed to take the nutrition of the bone marrows and no more bottlefeeding of your blood xar. itll mess up her digestive tract. we need human blood." he scolded, cutting reikis side up to 6 inches vertically, watching the lumps in the black blood. " she still cant regenerate fast enough but this will have to do until she is old enough." he mumbled, pulling out that looked like powderd teeth and fingernail resedue in a bottle.
kamoku took a handful and stuck his hand in her insides, opening his hand a bit when she pulled back. the white stuff was in her blood system now. her black blood creeped back into her body slowly and all was left was the opening. kamoku then took a large syringe with purple liquid in it and stuck it in her, releasing the liquid.
"that will help her from gaining too much of a fever. keep her sleeping quarters at least -23 degrees so that way she can heal faster. thankyou xar for taking care of her in her state." kamoku smiled as he pulled a strand of hair from his head and inserted it in a bone needle. he sewed up the wound and patted it. pulling reikis shirt back down. "good as she will be at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

Visiting the Mizukage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 3:30 am

reiki moved accordingly, opening her mouth when he needed to check her teeth and moving to the side so she could get the shot. after his talkings and movements, she leaned over and hugged him. " dank...youz....kamookey-koon." she said in a wavery voice. her mouth unused to forming words.
Back to top Go down

Visiting the Mizukage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2