Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Visiting the Mizukage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Visiting the Mizukage Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 2:40 am

Tenshin walked all the way from Konoha and finaly arrived. He stood that he front of the gate and looked at it. " Hum the hidden Mist village." Tenshin saysas he then walked in th village. He wasnt wearing his normalanbu suit and covered his Tattoo so many nnjas was staring at him ard. Tenshin didnt care do he just walked calmly thru the village when he got to the front gates of the kaes mansion there was two jounin gaurding the place. " Sir you can come thru the Mizukage is busy. " Tenshin sighed then looked at both the Ninjas. " Tell her that Tenshin Nara has Arrived to see her." Tenshin say the ninja on the right nodded and then ran to her Office. " Mizukage a man known as Tenshin Nara has came to see you." The Jounin said as he walked into her office.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 2:44 am

reikis eyes lit up and held up the cards that the jounins made for her so she could give orders. it was a card with a green card. she jumped up and down in her seat excitedly. the jounin sighed quietly and said. " the mizukage would accept your meeting." the jounin said gloomily.
reiki arranged her desk and sat switched from the cushion she used to sit on the floor, to the uncomfortable chair that was stacked with dictionaries.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 2:59 am

Mezuki smiled as he followed the unknown man into the building where the mizukage lived. Mezuki quickly ran behind him and looked at the jounin guarding her.

"I'm with that guy."

Mezuki smiled and slipped past the jounin shin following right behind then.

"Hello mizukage."

He smirked at the small little girl and then looked at the other jounin in the room.

"And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 3:03 am

reiki stood up and hopped off the dictionarys. she then pulled at the sleeve of the jounin and pointed to the door. the jounin nodded and left. after that, she turned her head to the two ninja. she took a large card with a question mark on it.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 3:06 am

Tenshin walked into the room. " Hello Reiki." Tenshin said looking at her. Tenshin then seen another man walkinto the room behind him. Tenshin sighed looking at the jounin. Tenshin didnt say nothing to him he just sat down on the floor with his legs crossed and his sword tilted on the side. " So when did you become Mizukage Reiki, last i seen you you was a genin and you still look like one." Tenshin says smiling at her. Tenshin was kind for some reason somthing about her made him feel kind hearted.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 3:15 am

Mezuki sat down in the chair shin sitting next to him mezuki rubbing his head.

"You were a genin? When was that when you were four months old?"

Mezuki was shocked at how fast this reiki went up in ninja rank she must have be a very skilled fighter.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 3:20 am

reikii held up a card for both of them to read, ignoring the rub on her head. " age 10 genin. age 10 chunin. age 10 mizukage." she wrote down. she then hopped up and using a series of bell calls instead of just simply talking, a tray of food was delivvered. it was filled with sweet food and drinks.
she munched on a pocky as she measured nara's sword with hers. "....."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 3:27 am

Tenshin wached as she tryed t figure out his swords size. He walso watched and didnt acceptedany food that she brought out, not to be rud e jus he wasnt hungry. Tenshin removed his sword and grabbed it by the blade it self. He was handing the handle to Reiki, " See if you can hold it. Its pretty Hevy so dont play with it just try to lift it." Tenshin says as he setit on the ground on the side of Reiki so she can try and lift it an measure it if she pleased. " Tenshin is the name." Tenshin says looking at Reiki but talk to the jounin.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 3:31 am

she nodded. first trying to write it. he handwriting was kiddish but it was legdable. she then tried to pick up the sword but could only lift up the handle a few inches off the ground before her face went pink and it fell to the floor. she pulled out her own sword. it was only 3 feet and made by flexible metals. it felt right in her palm, not tenshins sword which was too big and heavy for her. she put the sword away and held up a card to mezuki. "kiity?" it said.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 3:37 am

Mezuki looked at her and smiled and shin walked next to reiki and licked her face sitting down next to her.

"Can you talk or do you prefer to use cards?"

Mezuki chuckled remembering that most kids are shy even a child kage would act like a child sometimes. He leaned over and grabbed a sugary snack throw some to shin which he ate in one bite mezuki munching on them rocking back and forth in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 3:41 am

reikis face turned red and she smiled. hugging the furry kitty. the kitty was huge, maybe taller than her when she stood up. she wrote a card that said. "mute" and held it up so they could see. she then listend to the kitty eat. it was wonderful how soft the kitties fur was.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 3:45 am

Tenshin just sat there he then picked up his blade and put it back in tits holder. It wasnt so heavy to him guess cause he been useing it for years ever since he was 18. Tenshin then became very calm and relaxed. Tenshinalso had something o his mind but didnt wan to say. " A Tenshin why you hanging with the Mizukage, and isnt she young to be a kage." " She young but the ablity she carries with her is very powerfull." Tenshin said in his head Tenshin then looked at her surprised as how much she liked Animals.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 3:50 am

she got up and picked up a peice of rice cady from the tray and held it on the palm of her hand for the kitty to eat. as she did that she listend to the jounins above and below her office with her sense of hearing. smiling to herself at how lucky she was to have such nice friends. with the other hand she wrote ' kittyman-sempai, and tenshin nara-sempai on two different cards.
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 3:56 am

Shin walked up to the girl and licked the rice candy from the girls hand. Shin began to purr his body vibrating and he rubbed up against the child, He loved kids and mezuki had already known which is probubly why mezuki brought shin. Mezuki grabbed a drink from the table and threw on to shin who caught the drink in his mouth piercing the pouch and drinking the juice out of it and spitting the pouch back at mezuki while he poked the pouch with the straw and drank it.

"So what is on your list of things to do ms.kage. My name is Mezuki by the way."

Mezuki was shocked that she was a mute she looked so talkative and energetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 4:00 am

Xarias materializes from the shadows and appears sitting on the Mizukage chair, spinning around and grinning evilly. "Why, hello Tenshin." She says as her eyes glimmer with despair.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 4:04 am

Tenshin said nothing just sat and watched the two talk. He wasnt that kinda of guy. He just sat lost in thought not knowing what to do or say. Tenshin then seen Xarias sitting down grinning evil. Tenshin also started to grin evilly once he seen her face. " Xarias its been a long time since i last seen you surprised to see you didnt age a bit." Tenshin says smling at her. He alreadyknew she was going to show up it was always her nature to show up when her daughter was involved in something.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 4:08 am

she smiled up and walked over to her desk, though she first put tape on the cards that she drew and put them on each of the shinobis shoulders. she even made one for the kitty. which said "candykitty-sempai" she pulled out a stack of forums out of the way and held up a picture of dawnpaw and sasuke uchiha. she handed them copies of her orders.
I was sent an anonymouse tip that these two shinobi are causing havoc in my village, though i do not know if that is true or not since my post had started recently. it had also been connected to all of the information you might need to defeat them. a willow-made gps tracking device that was set inside the akatsuki robes show where they are now though i myself have no way of knowing. i leave the safety of my village to you three (she crossed out two and decided to add the kitty) and may lucky be with you. if you need any supplies, manpower or any other information that we have i will be oblidged to give it to you. all you have to do is show this to any shinobi in my village.

Reiki Willow ( there was the seal of mizukage next to her name. showing that the document was official.)

she then hugged fama and smiled. pointing to the kitty happily and trying to tell her that the pretty kitty survived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 4:23 am

Xarias took the parchment and tore it up. "No Reiki. The Akatsuki leader is my partner, and I assure you I will stop Sasuke and Dawnpaw if they end up attacking. Do not give these types of orders out, I do not want you to be put in danger." She says solemnly. She looks at the two ninja. "I do not expect you to follow these orders.." Her eyes glide to Mezuki after Tenshin. ".. At all."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 4:33 am

Tenshin nodded. " You know your lucky your my Kazekage." Tenshin says with a grin, He then got up and looked at Xarais. " Xarias one thing i ask of you, As Kazekage i want you to protectall Willows like the former Kazekage has done." Tenshin says looked at her Serouisly, He wasnt idding he grown to like all willows for if it wasnt for the old kazekage the willows would have never gain peace with the Sand village after all. " Basicly what i am asking is to keep the treaty between the Sand village and Willows going." He says in a calm deep voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 4:44 am

Xarias looks at him and sighs. "Do you not know Tenshin? My daughter is a Willow, and Ki is one of my closest friends - Not only that but Kamoku Willow has been with me for billions of millenia. I already do protect them." She states smiling.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 4:51 am

reiki handed fama some candy and hugged her. she then ran over to the kitty and hugged the kitty. she then tried to find out what the kitty looked like by petting its muzzle. if fama said no, then it was no. she hoped that wanting to destroy the akatsuki organization so that uncle kam would come back wasnt selfish. though the akatsuki leader was xars friend so she couldnt be that bad...
Back to top Go down
Tzuchi
Genin
Genin
Tzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 5:06 am

Mezuki had already figured that xarias was a willow a long with her daughter but had no idea that the young girl was blind. But for a blind mute child she was a very extraordinary child. Mezuki chuckled and rubbed his while body against reiki so that she could tell how tall and large he was and his body shape he then sat next to her licking her face his tail swaying back and forth still purring he was very fond of the young willow at this point.

"So the mission is called off?"

Mezuki was very happy since he had a plan to join the akatsuki he didn't want to risk getting on their bad side.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 5:57 am

there was a pop and kamoku suddenly enterd. " yeah i guess it is. anyway xar, how have you been treating my little neice-in-law? has she been good?" he asked taking out a knife and a medical box. "have you been injecting her with the antibiotics? shes still weak you know so i hope youve been doing it." he said to xar, examining reiki. looking at the clarity in her eyes, her teeth and up her nose.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 9:56 am

Tenshin looked and nodded at Xarias, He then sat just tood there looking at everyone around him and how happy they was. Tenshin then seen when Kamoku enter. " Hey, Kamoku what do you do follow me every where, i been seing you alot now." Tenshin say smiling at him. They are friends after all, but Tenshin still didnt understand why Kamoku tracks and spies on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 10:01 am

Xarias simply nods and sighs. "Yes, Kamoku.. I have.." She says laughing lightly. She leans back on the leather chair, letting her head rest in the top-cushioning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Mizukage   Visiting the Mizukage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Mizukage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next