Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes) Empty
PostSubject: A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes)   A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 3:13 pm

Tamekaze was walking around the village known as the mist, bored with nothing to do just walk around. Tamekaze Was wondering the village thinking about his past life the life he had before he became a sannin the good life withall his friends. Tame then started to notice a unknown chakra lvl around him. Tame then stoped in his tracks and looked around for this unkown chakra user. Tame then just started to walk again thinking to himself there alot of ninjas around here thats what he must of picked up. Tame then looked around and seen a female ninja that looked rather odd,like he knew her. Tame then tured away and keeped walking. Soon later Tame stoped and started to sit down and thats where he started to read his book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes)   A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 3:33 pm

Being near the Rain, Kagerichi decided to take a small walk. There was a small, gently rain outside that barely grazed or seeped through Kagerichi's outfit. A small layer of mist barely reached his ankles, making for a bearable walk. Smiling but sensing something missing, Kagerichi withdraws a basic pipe from his golden case and holds it, firmly, in his right hand. Taking a pinch of tobacco and inlaying it in the tube, Kagerichi snaps his finger, ejecting a small flame through his thumb - lighting the tube. Walking at a perfect pace, Kagerichi stumbles across a man reading. "So..." Kagerichi says in a light tone. "You must be the final Sannin?" Kagerichi's voice let out a statement that clearly said, 'I've met Ki Willow.'.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes)   A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 4:06 pm

Tamekaze didnt speak at all just keep reading his book. Tame knew who this man was and didnt care cause he was the only sannin that stayed and didnt die or betray there teammates and go to the enemy side. Tamekaze just keep reding his book. " You will be gone like the rest of the sannin." Tamekaze said with a emotionless look. Tame placed a bookmark inside the book and closed it and stood up, putting the book in a bag that he was carrying around. Tame then looked at the guy. "Now what do the you want with me." Tame said as he started to walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes)   A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 4:16 pm

Trying to retain the dim-witted and, for lack of a better word, retarded comment made by the Sannin, Kagerichi just proceeds walking; hoping not to start a conflict.

[[LEFT]]
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes)   A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 4:20 pm

Tame didnt mind him leaveing at all Tame just went on with his walk. As he was walking more and more people where looking at him and Tame was just a bit happy and ready to fight if he must.

((Sorry for short post Supper SHort post AWWW i hate it))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes)   A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 11:14 am

Nagoyaka was visiting the Mist village at this time, she was leaning agenst the wall of a boulding with her eyes closed with her head tilted down, as Tamekaze walked by she opend 1 eye and looked up at him as he walked by.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes)   A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 12:06 pm

Tame seen this ladie looking at him but didnt seem to mind it. Tame just looked back at her emotion less and kept on walking. Tame then saw a bench and thats when he walked towards it to sit and he began to read his book once again. "Hum now what page was i on..... Here we go." Tame said only so he could hear himself think aloud. Tame then begin to read his book and get deep into it not even caring about the people watching and talking about him like he was some kind of a freak show in town.
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes)   A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes) Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 3:28 am

Hotsuma walks by Tamekaze, he stops right infront of Tamekaze and looks over at him, the same people who are looking at Tamekaze look at Hotsuma strangely to because of the way he is dressed. Hotsuma looks at him in confusion, he then walks away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes)   A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk (Open to all Friends or Foes)
Page 1 of 1