Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 8:11 pm

Kito has leved the Stone for a couple of days, for time to recover his things at the Hidden Mist to install himself to the Stone for some moment. Well, hope to meet new people... said Kito to himself. He was holding to his large sword to let his shoulder rest a bit. At the same time, he was balancing it from all the directions for fun. He was having a smile on his face...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 5:54 pm

OOC: plz I wanted to have more people I know... :(
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 7:34 pm

"W-wait.. Who are you and what are you intentions to the.. Mist?" Ryu shuddered a little nervously, giving a look around as she flicked her ears and black tail. Her eyes blinked, they shifted to her normal shade, she shook with fear ever since she knew she was an Uchiha. She noticed him balance the sword on his shoulders, she looked to him with even more fear. Her ears flicked once more, and stood on the back of her head, ready to attack if she had to. "Tell me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 9:19 pm

Kito turned his head toward Ryu, who was catching up on him. Kito was smiling, like he always does, exept in the bad cases...
''Oh, hello there.'' said Kito
''You saw my Sharingan didnt you? But yes, I'm now in the Hidden Mist since the clan have been destroyed. But now im in the Stone to be re-affected as a Mist shinobi. I'm in the Dark Palm.''
Kito shows one of his hand to Ryu. It was completly black.
''So, who are you?'' asked Kito to Ryu.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 10:37 pm

( the dark palm just has a black dot on the left palm. i used to be in it too) ki walked over to kito. her was in his simple black kimono with an orange drape on his left shoulder. he showed kito his own hand. " it seems we have something in common."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 10:38 pm

Kito looked at his Kage.
''Hey Ki-sama, how are you?''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 10:40 pm

ki shrugged. " my clone is taking care of things in the stone, i was just teaching a bit a street down and i wanted to get some air. you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 10:41 pm

''Well pretty fine. I was going to ask you the other day how I can come back to the Shinobi, but Wes did it. So ill be able to be one, or even the only one Jounin in the Mist.''
Kito leaved a smile to Ki.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 10:47 pm

ki smiled. " well, your the second jounin in the mist. a girl was here a while ago. never knew what happend to her, but she was interesting to fight alongside."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 10:50 pm

''Well, you will have to show her to me ^^ '' said Kito to his Kage.
''I was going to ask you what it gonna happend with the 7 Swordsmans if Lee is moving to the Stone.''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 10:51 pm

ki shrugged. " well, i was thinking of being one of them after i retire. which wont be soon but....you know i havent thought of that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 10:53 pm

Kito laugh a bit and looked back to Ki.
''Well, when ill be a fully Mist shinobi, mind if I join them? If Lee let me, Ill maybe can take over this thing too.''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 10:55 pm

ki laughed in his throat. " i sure hope so. im getting too old." ki pulled out a titanium/ argon/ carbon slide dagger with black maganese sheath and leather bound handle. "every man needs a big sword and a small sword. and i got bored with it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 10:59 pm

Kito shows up the large sword he was holding up in his back.
''As you can see, Im holding to Zabuza's sword. I trained myself with it.''
Kito crack his hand bones a bit.
''Hope you will approved me in it...''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 11:01 pm

ki laughed. "and here is you short sword." ki gave him the dagger. " i aprove"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 11:05 pm

Kito took the little sword Ki gaved to him. It was looking beatiful even if it was a bit old.
''Well, thanks for this. It is a really nice weapon, just the good weight and lenght for a short sword. When it will be restored to its original form, it will be even more cool.''
It takes time to this sentance to be completly assimilated, but Kito's face changed leaving his eyes wide open.
''You mean I can be lead of the 7 swordsmans?!'' said Kito overexited, even if its the first time he act like that.
Watch out, you wont see him a lot like that in your whole life...this will maybe be the once...xD
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 11:07 pm

ki sighed. he went into the thought process of the bird. since you dont know, i cant see faces. by the way, you have slight clotting near your left arter in your neck. close to the wishbone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 11:09 pm

Kito looked to Ki who was checking onto his neck. He finally catach up things.
Oh yeah, forgot, he IS a Willow after all...
''What are you looking for Ki?''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 11:11 pm

(i was looking at your bird. not you)

"eh, give your bird plenty of water and some mineral oil twice a day and she'll be fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 11:19 pm

OOC: What bird???
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 11:23 pm

( the one that said, Watch out, you wont see him a lot like that in your whole life...this will maybe be the once...xD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 11:55 pm

(lol, re read. You will see that i was talking about my facial expresion xD)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 12:04 am

(oh...........................i thought that was a person)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 12:08 am

''Well, I got a bird...''
Kito made up some hand sings and slam his palm on the ground.
A giant bird appered from the large smoke.
''Thats Kinji.''

Summoning: Kinji
Classification: Animal Summon
Ninja Pet: Giant Ice Bird
Size: 7 feets tall and his wings 10 feets long.
Food: Food pills, human food or little wild animal even if he is so big.
Personality: Fast, friendly and will always obey to his master.
Skills: Ice-Element attacks.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 11:18 am

ki nodded politely to the bird. "well, its good that you have a companion but since i might be late from my break i suggest we move this way. and i do want you to meet my students, you too kinji."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: