Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
.. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
.. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
.. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
.. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
.. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
.. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
.. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
.. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
.. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

.. Spreading her wings..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

.. Spreading her wings.. Empty
PostSubject: .. Spreading her wings..   .. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 11:40 pm

Hybris stood, solemnly. She focused her chakra, and put it towards her back, in an attempt to activate a newly discovered jutsu she had previously found out about over the years of study. She put her hands together, forming a snake sign - But not activating the sign, just focus her chakra.

The ground beneath her began to crack slightly, and nearby rocks shook with a massive tremble. She was in nothing but a bikini-like laced bra, which was currently soaked from the rain that was pouring down on her. Her eyes were closed, concentration was obligated to perform this type of jutsu for the first time. All she could hear out of her sound-sensative ears was the light tap of the rain pelting the ground.

"Agh.... Its too much! Im not focusing enough chakra damnit!" She yelled in torment. Dissapointment. She sat down, and flailed seeming to give up. "I do not give up... But this makes my back incredibly sore.. I havent even begun the jutsu and it hurts enough, already.." She mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .. Spreading her wings..   .. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 11:55 pm

"Never give up a goal..." Kagerichi said, appearing out of nowhere, holding back his horny, perverted nature and holding back the urge to look at the skimpy outfit Hybris was wearing. "I should never do this, yet... this tobacco dosn't hurt the body... More... calms it and relaxes it... It'll help with your back... This seems awkward... But it really does help..." Kagerichi hands her his pipe (don't say it rofl). Kagerichi, backing away form the Shinobi, sits on a near-by rock a few meters away from her. "I'm prepared to help you... Hybris-kun..." Kagerichi says, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .. Spreading her wings..   .. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 12:02 am

She looks up, and jumps. "Ka-K-Kagerichi! Hey! You scared me a bit.." She says, realizing her outfit she begins to blush horribly; her cheeks becoming tomatoes. A light giggle escapes from her lips as she thinks.

... Heh.. I would'nt have rather had him see me any other way.."

She looked up at him, taking his pipe. "Bu..But this is your prized possession! You're seriously going to let me use it.. ?" She asks, looking at him with puppy-dog eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .. Spreading her wings..   .. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 12:04 am

"Oh no... thats not..." Kagerichi says, opening his gold case and withdrawing his Diamond-Inlayed Bronze Pipe. "This is..." Kagerichi says in a slight awe. "Regardless... Take a few inhales, it helps the muscles..." Kagerichi says in a reassuring tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .. Spreading her wings..   .. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 12:17 am

She looked at him, and then the pipe, and then took a double take of Kagerichi.

"You.. Surrrrreeee about this.. ?" She said, a curious look on her face.

She had always wondered what was so damn good about this tobacco he always smoked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .. Spreading her wings..   .. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 12:21 am

"Positive!" Kagerichi said in a happy tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .. Spreading her wings..   .. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 12:25 am

"If you say so.. I always wondered.." She said, letting her lips touch the pipe and inhaling a huge puff of smoke into her lungs. "Ahhh! Pff-" She coughed, repeatedly. "-Ft.. Jes- *cough* -us.. Ugh.." She said, studdering and coughing. She blew a puff of smoke that resembled a heart out of her mouth in Kagerichi's direction, if seen from either direction - From his direction, her face was in the heart; from hers, his.

She blushed. "I feel relaxed.. Muuuuchh.. More..." She said, standing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .. Spreading her wings..   .. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 12:35 am

"Oh I remember my first time with a pipe..." Kagerichi says, staring into space. Looking back at the small heart Hybris blew, Kagerichi decides to show off ;). Blowing a large amount of smoke into the air, Kagerichi then erupts it to separate into 3 large hearts in a fire-work-type way. Flexing a tad, and bathing in his own glory, Kagerichi walks over to Hybris, takes the pipe out of her mouth and places it lightly back in the case. "That'll be your med. kit!" Kagerichi says in a joking tone. "Now... Tell me... What are you trying to pull off?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .. Spreading her wings..   .. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 12:47 am

"I want to make it a surprise! I created the Jutsu.. Hehe. Cute hearts!" She says, smiling big. She then tells him to back up, and gets back into her focusing stance. The ground beneath her began to tremble and crack more. The rocks broke apart - The mist swayed and the force of her chakra current pulled the rain into her body's gravitational force, and slashed the mist into droplets.

She closed her eyes.. And they began to squint, over and over. Her back began to extend, her skin stretching and seeming to fill with bone, increasing the size of the skin by about 20 yards. Bones extended even further inside the skin, creating a look that appeared as if they were wings. The skin thinned, and webbed and the sinew inside of her skin stretched, filling the skin with muscle tissue - making them appear muscular, and stretched longer.

Jutsu used:
Corpse Skin and Muscle Pathways - Hane Ichijin Anaboko Kosshin (Wings of the Hollowed Bones)
Type: Defensive/Offense
Description of Jutsu: Due to the alteration of the natural Kaguya bloodline clan techniques, Hybris is capable of stretching her skin, filling it with cartlege and sinew. This will extend from her shoulder-blades and go straight up. As the skin grows, it is shaped with bones that make the skin resemble that of a wing. The wings will fan out, allowing Hybris to be granted the ability to fly. This jutsu can be used to scout, be defensive by avoiding or dodging attacks, or offensive by swooping down and slicing the enemy into pieces.

She looked back, viewed her wings and grinned. She looked at Kagerichi and smiled bigger. She flushed her wings forward - Her body whisked into the air and she waved them, making her glide into the air. The rain pelted against them, she went high up into the air; the air got cold. She then put her face nose down - making her body appear as a blur, even with the size of the massive wings. She sped down, the temperature got warmer as she flew, and she yelled on the way down.

"Wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!" She screamed in excitement. "IT WORKED!!"

She flew to the ground and flushed her wings once again, blowing a rather large amount of water, creating somewhat of a typhoon into the misty forest. She landed on her feet and looked at Kagerichi, awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .. Spreading her wings..   .. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 12:54 am

Stunned by the power of and elegancy of the jutsu, Kagerichi walks over to the powerful Shinobi. Putting his right hand on her shoulder he looks deeply into her eyes. Smiling ever so slightly, he moves his hand to her chin lifting it gently with his index finger and thumb. "You've grown." Was all Kagerichi could say. "I'm proud of you."Kagerichi pecked her softly on her forehead, and withdrew into the forest. Leaving Hybris there. To bask in her accomplishment. Her wonderful accomplishment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .. Spreading her wings..   .. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 1:02 am

She smiled as he placed his hand on her shoulder.. It was warm. Just the slightest touch or feel of the skin of his hand sent an all-too human chill down her spine. As he glided his hand across her jaw, grasping her chin gently she didnt know what to think.

.. Please.. Do it.... She begged in secrecy.. She yearned for it..

As he kissed her forehead, her mind went blank. She smiled with the glory of her accomplishment. Hearing his words made her happy.

.. You've grown.. I have?" She thought over and over.. The scene replayed in her head.
.. I'm proud of you.." She giggled, and smiled.

She then flushed her wings, spreading them. The immensity of the wings was impressive, and she sped off into the rain, and reached her headquarters, retracted her wings, and entered the dry bunker.

[[CLOSED]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .. Spreading her wings..   .. Spreading her wings.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.. Spreading her wings..
Page 1 of 1