Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Spreading Her Wings

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spreading Her Wings Empty
PostSubject: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 10:07 pm

A light chuckle escaped the girls lips as she walked through the streets of the star village.
taiyo cast her eyes around the area quickly, before sighing.

after being on the road for 4 weeks, she was tired, hungry...and broke.
pouting gently, she started to walk through the streets of the village, hoping to find a free place to stay, and hopefully a meal.

the girl wasnt too down though, she finally made it to the village of stars!
she had always wanted to travel here....she heard it was quite beautiful, and plus it was far from the leaf village, which was the last place she wanted to be.

Crossing her arms, she gently brushed some bangs out of her face, still searching, silently praying she would find a generous person.
plus, if lucky, she might find some news on the akatsuki.....the girl hadn't Heard much about them lately....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 10:15 pm

I was perched on a roof top and look down and see what looks to be a confused girl.
He jumped down and said hi with a nice look on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 10:18 pm

taiyo stopped walking, gazing at the male.
smiling gently, she gave a slight wave.

"ello there!"

she gave a light laugh, stepping towards him.

"um...any chance you know your way around this joint"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 10:21 pm

"not really sorry " Ruka replied and he scratched the back of his head and laughed I'm new to this place 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 10:24 pm

the black haired girl gave a gentle smile, nodding.

"thats fine! i was just hoping to find a place around here to make a quick buck!! with a few dollars, i could at least by an apple....."

sighing, she loooked the boy over, before holding out her hand.

"names taiyo! yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 10:39 pm

"Ruka" then hands a apple and smiels
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 10:42 pm

A white haired nin walked down the street, opening her eyes alittle more and began to observe the two civilians.

"Hello, could either of you assist me? I'm trying to find a place to eat.. rather hungry after a long day of training as well as a good week long trip."

She asked, nodding at the two - hoping to find a claritable answer. She stood in a crooked stance, her hands on her hips in a staunchy attitude; like always. That was the typical Hybris Kaguya.

"Oh, excuse my manners.. My name is Hybris Kaguya." She said politely, holding her hand out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 10:50 pm

Nice ruka Kaguya here there is a place down the street there to stay at with a smile.
and hods out a hand and chuckles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 10:53 pm

Hybris draws two sacks of about 100 Ryo out of her napsack and hands it to the nin.

"That should cover both of you for quite some time." She says, nodding and shaking Ruka's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 10:55 pm

taiyo gasped, staring at the female.

"i cant take your money! thats not right!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 10:57 pm

? both of us i don't need any and why did you give it to us? ruka asked with a odd look in his eye.

don't you need some?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 10:57 pm

"Oh please, don't be modest. I've got an attitude, but i'm naturally generous." She says, handing the female the sack of Ryo.

"Keep it, use it wisely." She said, winking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 10:59 pm

sorry if I seem rude but you didn't answer my question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 10:59 pm

"I gave it to you because I have enough to cover myself.. just take it." She says again, Smiling happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 11:01 pm

ok then takes it smiling you seem nice ill show you where the place is you want to stay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 11:03 pm

"I'd appreciate that, thank you." She says, then nodding her head in the females direction. "You, whats your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 11:04 pm

taiyo I said then started walking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 11:04 pm

Hybris followed Ruka until they reached their destination. She looked around, taking the environment in. "This is a beautiful city."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 11:07 pm

I guess then I walk up the building to the top and wait for night to come
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 11:08 pm

Hybris dissapears in an instant and re-appears on the rooftop, a slight screeching sound following her echoing footsteps. She came to a halt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 11:12 pm

whoa that was fast he said why do you come ?

he lays back and looks up at the night comes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 11:16 pm

"I like watching time go by.. " She replies, laying down next to him - staring at the clouds; the wind gently brushing her ghost-white hair against her face and the passing glare from the moonlight and sunshine roughly painting a glowing feature over her eyes - making them shine with absolute brightness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 12:05 pm

soooooo ruka says as his mind goes blank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 12:52 pm

"Sooooo.. what?" She asks, turning her head to him in a questionable expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 6:31 pm

Ruka says umm thinks hard of what to say and then says whats up with a fake smile and thinks DAMN YOU STUPID HEAD THINK OF SOMETHING TO SAY WHATS UP? AWW COME ON THAT'S STUPID AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spreading Her Wings   Spreading Her Wings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spreading Her Wings
Page 1 of 1