Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Naito travels to Mist

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 11:29 am

Utashi puts out the fire by useing water vortex jutsu witch also traps suruki.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 11:31 am

a sword appears at Suruki's neck and Ruka says hold still or you will be a barbecue heh then sends intense heat from hid body.
"now you stay here and shoot a fire ball at naito alright and say you have betrayed him "
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 11:33 am

Utashi said "About time we got more people here to kill these guys."
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Location : In the darkness....who cares? I am going destroy the world anyways. I am always in the shadows......

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: World Destroyer, forever. Now lives in his Demon's HeadQuarters in WhirlPool Country.

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 11:45 am

Kazujo is sitting in one of the trees looking on for something.
He is not taking on any sides for the moment.
He glared at the Jounin, swordsman and Suruki and Naito he knows.
He thinks they this shall be good to watch for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 12:38 pm

A 5th Lee appears out of the ground behind Suruki. He then pulls out his dual blades and swings them at the back of the shinobi. "I really do not appreciate the fact that you can just waltz in here and destroy the place. I'll show you why I am the First Legendary Swordsman!" If the swords hit, Suruki would be in a heap of trouble. Meanwhile, Naito would be busy with the clones that Lee had used against him. They all had their swords out with one having wires shot at Naito.

Name: Gleaming Dual Blades
Effect: These dual blades are known to be 2x stronger than any sword. When chakra is put into them, they can do jutsu that only people dream about. They are a strong force that was discovered by the Mizukage Modorokie Lee at the age of 16.
Looks: These swords are 30 in. long with a gleaming golden handle that has a dragon curling up on it. This dragon was a sculpting made by some of the greatest Leaf shinobi. The dragon stood for all things element, but it has a special power. There is only one way to activate it's secret power, which is with-held in it's ruby-red eyes. Only the Mizukage, Modorokie Lee knows how to unlock it. The blades then are a saphire blue with a cobra sculpting on each one.

Chakra Wire-
Rank-B
Wires made out of chakra come out of the users fingertips. Anything that they wrap around, the user can control.

Chakra Pulse Jutsu-
Rank-C
By using his own chakra, the ninja is able to cover his hand in chakra. When it makes contact, it is able to shove a damaging pulse through anything and knock it out.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 12:42 pm

utashi uses his earth dictraction and made a huge hurricane out of the flood he made earlyer.Utashi was going to drowned naito in the hurricane.

Name: Earth destraction jutsu
Element: Earth
Description: This jutsu makes earthquakes,tears open the ground which causes a flood,and makes tornadoes
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Location : In the darkness....who cares? I am going destroy the world anyways. I am always in the shadows......

Shinobi Info
Village: World Destroyer, forever. Now lives in his Demon's HeadQuarters in WhirlPool Country.

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 12:47 pm

"This is interesting....", Kazujo whispered to himself, he stayed put in the shadows of those trees.
What a fog day... Let's see anymore if this fight...This should be fun to watch. he took out a pack of cigerettes out of his pocket and smoked one of them.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 12:56 pm

Utashi used his hidden mist jutsu.Every thing went to mist.The mist ninja could only see threw it.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 12:59 pm

".....", Kazujo looks at it. That fog jutsu? I used to be a mist ninja long time ago...plus its' not that thick fog. So I have no problem seeing through and I am high above ground anyways... Kazujo grinned. he thinks what will might happens next soon.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 1:32 pm

Naito hides in the fog. This is how I like it. I will have the advantage, since I use sense rather than sight.
Naito lets some bugs sneak up to the Mist Shinobi and eat his chakra.
Even, if the Mist Shinobi would to escape it, the bugs would follow him with their great chakra senses.

jutsu wrote:
Hungry Swarm - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Cannon - Handseals: No
The bugs cover themself over the whole target and starts immidiatly to eat up it's chakra. It takes between 30 to 60 seconds to suck all the chakra from the target. The time depends on the chakra level of the target.

chakra bugs wrote:
Chakra bugs
Type: Symbiotic relationship
Aburame clan's bloodline allows them to control bugs. The chakra bugs are small and lives and works in groups. Their main meal consist of chakra and they will eat anything whichl consist it. Their ability to work in group and eat chakra allows them to attack an adult ninja on chakra between 30 to 60seconds, depending on there chakra level.
With there antennas they can sense chakra from a wide area(lets say 5meters(15ft) radius), which can also allow them to judge the chakra amount with ease. Hence they can often distinguish a ninja from clones if the clones have a generally lower chakra amount.
The bugs are slow movers but are very silent and descreet. They can easily sneak up behind ninjas. Unless they are flying they may give out a buzzing sound.
There smell ability is strong, escpecially on males who uses it to find female bugs.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 5:53 pm

Rukon: notices that there is someone by that he cant see so he uses one of his swords ability's and shoots a fire ball at the place where naito is then he says that doesn't help you with my heat sense then flowers start going around Suruki and slashes stars bashing at het "heh novices" then his sword seances a 2nd person and he apprars to be above and throws a kuni at it hoping it hist who or what was over there then ocuses on his fire ball as a drop of sweat and a sigh comes that was hard he thinks then clenches his sword and says "that doesn't mater " then sees bugs going toward Utashi "LOOK OUT" Rukon screams to him man whats up with all these people attacking up

Many Flowers in Bloom

Hyakkaryouran
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Special Note: Movie Three Only
Hyakkaryouran is a Ninjutsu technique used by wandering ninja Karenbana. Used in conjunction with the Gokan Sakusou powder, Karenbana will release a multitude of flower petals from her sleeve which will flow through the air and circle her opponent. Karenbana herself will then move through the flowers and blend in with the help of the sense altering agent. She can then launch surprise attacks while obscured by the petals themselves.

Name: Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu, 火遁・豪火球の術, literally "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique"; English TV "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu"
Users: Most Uchiha Clan Members, Yamashiro Aoba (anime only), Ōki (anime character only), etc.
Utilizing a high amount of chakra, a large ball of flame is exhaled from the user's mouth. When an Uchiha clan member perfectly masters this technique, the person is fully recognized as an adult.
This Katon jutsu is said to be the most powerful among all others of the same element, since this is seen as a rite of passage into adulthood for all Uchiha clan members.
This is considered by many fans to be Sasuke's signature technique. Hatake Kakashi remembered of the advancement of the Uchiha clan when he had seen that Sasuke had used it so perfectly as a newly graduated Genin, and at such a young age for that matter.

Name: heat sense
Description:with my Fire sword any version I can sense the body heat of anyone
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 6:35 pm

Lee could see the bugs racing toward Utashi thanks to his Chakra Eyes and stepped infront of him. "I got ya' Utashi. Time to fry some fireflies" That's good. I should write that down. He then shot a couple of fireblasts at the bugs, in hoping to fry them on the spot.

Fire Style: Great Fireball Technique-The ninja does the necessary hand seals; draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire, which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 10:15 am

Naito kept hiding in the mist, as best as he could. He noticed a Mist ninja at one of the trees, who he have come to know as Bob.
Naito was barely able to dodge the fireball and one of his arms got burned. But because of the cold and the mostured air which had been created by the Mist technique, the heat of the fire was heavily reduced and the burn damage wasn't that serious.
Bob-san, you were a strong one. Naito notices that Bob is busy attacking 3 ninjas at the same time. He wouldn't, propably, notice that there are some bugs soon crawling up at his feets pretty soon.

The bugs got burned by the kage's fire.
"Hmph!" Naito changes the formation for the bugs and adds more bugs into the battle from his sleeves. The bugs, at the ground, surround the Mist Shinobi and the kage.
If the opponent would to attack at one direction, he would get overrun by the bugs from another.

jutsu wrote:
Hungry Swarm - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Cannon - Handseals: No
The bugs cover themself over the whole target and starts immidiatly to eat up it's chakra. It takes between 30 to 60 seconds to suck all the chakra from the target. The time depends on the chakra level of the target.

jutsu wrote:
Surrounding Formation - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Custom - Handseals: No
With bug communication, the user orders the bugs to surround the target in a formation. The bugs will surround the target in nice lines on the ground and keep a distance and wait for the next order.

chakra bugs wrote:
Chakra bugs
Type: Symbiotic relationship
Aburame clan's bloodline allows them to control bugs. The chakra bugs are small and lives and works in groups. Their main meal consist of chakra and they will eat anything whichl consist it. Their ability to work in group and eat chakra allows them to attack an adult ninja and eat all of her/his chakra between 30 to 60seconds, depending on there chakra level.
With there antennas they can sense chakra from a wide area(lets say 5meters(15ft) radius), which can also allow them to judge the chakra amount with ease. Hence they can often distinguish a ninja from clones if the clones have a generally lower chakra amount.
The bugs are slow movers but are very silent and descreet. They can easily sneak up behind ninjas. Unless they are flying they may give out a buzzing sound.
There smell ability is strong, escpecially on males who uses it to find female bugs.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 12:44 pm

Kazujo have other things to do anyways, so he just leaped off the branch and goes away out of the Mist Village.
He will definitely be back here for his one treasure he will be aiming for after he goes to Sunagakure.

(LEFT TOPIC)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 10:52 am

his sword senses the bugs and the burs them of with his sword and when he can see naito he dashes behind him and holds his hand up to his naitos back and puts him in a water prison and puts three kunis that scater in the water and coming at naito from all sides and he steps back and hopes the flowers confuse suruki for now then he try's not to look when the kunis get close

Name: death by kuni
Rank B
Description I drop as many kuni as I want in the water and then I can control where they go and even they can shoot out of the water so if you where in the water when I did the jutsu I could make all the kuni's come at you and you would most likely die

Name: Suirō no Jutsu, 水牢の術, literally "Water Prison Technique" English TV "Water Prison Jutsu"
Type: C-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
A move used to trap the victim inside a virtually inescapable prison of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep one arm inside the water sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This Jutsu cannot be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. Kisame has been seen using water clones' arms instead of his own arm for this technique; this raises the issue of what exactly must be held inside the bubble to maintain it. Hyūga Neji has been able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his Tenketsu(pressure points) to disrupt the flow of chakra inside the prison and break free.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 11:06 am

After being captured into the Water Prison, Naito doesn't waste time and orders his bugs to eat a hole into the prison.
Through the hole Naito comes out again and rolls around on the ground before he gets into a standing position.
His big baggy clothes are soaked and water is dripping heavily to the ground. He lets his heavy sleeves hang further down and which will cover his hands.
"Hello, Bob-san."

Naito orders a female bug to plant itself on Bob. The female bug will allow Naito to track Bob under any circumstances.
It flyes from the blind side of Bob and lands on his back. Where it will remain silent and still.

jutsu wrote:
Female Bug - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Cannon - Handseals: No
The scent of the female bug is nearly none-existant, only the the male bugs of the same species can trace the faint scent.
A sidenote is that the male bugs has a stronger scent.
When a female bug is placed on the target, the male bugs will be able to find the target, where ever she/he may go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 11:14 am

I notice it but dont care and use the water on naito to make a water sword strait thro him so he is dead and says my names rukon then walks away toward suruki and turns in to the flowers making the bug fall of sorry naito you where a good opponent and possibly a good friend then slashes come at Suruki and one at point blank.

Water sword V2
rank A
description: can control water and let me do all the other stuff as v1 but this one can let me summon a huge water Dragon that I can control with my sword and I can make sharp waves of water come at my opponent and it lets me make a splash of water come up that I can stand float on and I can make a huge force of water spiraling come at my opponent almost unblockable

looksNaito travels to Mist - Page 3 Sword-3
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 11:31 am

Naito lets some bugs come out in front of him, before he does an handsign and turns the bugs into an object which is round and flat.
Naito uses it as a shield but moves too slowly and gets a wound on his arm.
"I can't believe I bought you 99 bowls of ramen."

jutsu wrote:
Bug Transformation Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank B - Custom - Handseals: One
An advanced Transformation Technique which is utilized by bugs. The user uses bugs and transforms them into any object he wishes.

Last edited by Naito Aburame on Sat 07 Feb 2009, 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 11:32 am

ooc: I created the sword on you so its directly thro you unblockable
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 1:10 pm

The bugs ate the hostile chakra in Naito's body, before it got to turned into a sword.
"That was a close one."
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 4:53 pm

Lee finally got an idea. He yelled for Rukon to get beside him and for Utashi to do the same. He then created some handsigns and punched the ground. From it, and giant being was being formed out of the ground. It looked like a shinobi, but a statue made of earth. With the standing at the top, he pointed his swords at Naito. He then sent some chakra into his swords and fired bolts of lightning streams right at his soaking wet body. "Nice idea Rukon, getting him wet." At the same time, with his other sword, he sent fire down around the bottom of the 50m statue and tried to fry the bugs.

Earth Breakdown Jutsu-
Rank-A
Manipulates an area of the Earth to make rocks, statues, earthquakes, etc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 7:37 pm

Rukon uses his sword to try and force naito toward the lightning because of the water on his body then stands by Modorokie Lee and asks if we could use a phoenix
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 7:54 pm

Naito disappears in a swarm of bugs and uses Body Flicker technique and reappears at the top of the statue. Successfully evading the kage's shots because of Naito's location change.
"Time for killing spree." Naito holds his hands togheter in a handsign.

The bugs from the ground, as mentioned earlier, would follow the kage and the Mist Shinobi even if they would to escape their trap.
The bugs were pretty quick and should not be assumed to be still on the ground level.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 10:31 pm

"Lee,I can not really feel my left leg."Utashi said as he sat on a tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 8:08 pm

"Okay then, how about this?" Lee turned around and shot wires out of his fingers, wrapping around and attaching to Naito. "Use your pheonix and fry those bugs. I'll take care of Naito. And if possible, take Utashi to the hospital." He then summoned a disk under his feet and started to rise, lifting Naito up to the sky with him.

Chakra Wire-
Rank-B
Wires made out of chakra come out of the users fingertips. Anything that they wrap around, the user can control.

Name: Lightning Disk
Element: Lightning
Effects: The user creates a disk of lightning, that can float in air, be used as a weapon-like throwing disk, and a shield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naito travels to Mist
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Water Country-Hidden Mist-
Jump to: