Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Naito travels to Mist

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Naito travels to Mist Empty
PostSubject: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 2:41 pm

Naito walks around the walls, which are surrounding the Hidden Mist village. The walls contans some guards who are keeping a look out.
I need to get by them. Naito lets some bugs sneak up behind the guards. The bugs quickly advance all over the guards' bodies and the bugs does a good job draining up all their chakra from them.
Naito adds some chakra to his feets, which will allow him to climb on walls. Time to get busy!
Naito quickly moves himself to the top of the wall.
"Aah... What a nice wiew!" Naito is spectating the wiew of the village from the high walls.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 2:44 pm

All the sudden a papar bomb goes off on the wall and utashi said"what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 2:48 pm

"Awh, please don't use bombs. That will alert the village!" Naito looks troubled.
"Besides, I just came here for the wiew." Naito attempts to act innocent.
"Look, I'm unarmed!" Naito reviels his hands, which are empty. The bugs around him on the ground, crawls rapidly into Naito's clothings to hide.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 2:53 pm

"I saw you kill those people with your bugs. I do not like people killing my people."utashi said very mad
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: NONE Hahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:06 pm

Suruki jumps up on the wall "Good to see my old village." "Now Utashi if you pick a fight with Naito you pick a fight with me to."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:08 pm

"Oh, you saw that?" Naito scratches his head and looks down. Attempting to look embarrassed.
In secret, Naito has ordered his bugs to attack. The bugs has crawled descretly a big detour around the Mist Shinobi and attempting to show up from behind.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:20 pm

"If thats how it has to be then."utashi made a forest out of plants and then used his super clone jutsu.utashi said in the wind "Come and find me."

Name: Ninja Art: Fertilization Jutsu
Element: Earth/Plant
Description: Allows plants to grow enough to use to hide and make battle-field out of.

Name: Earth Super clone jutsu
Element: Earth
Description: This move lets you make 75 clones and clones looks like user, but when the opponent hits the clone, it's like punching solid stone and can shatter a wrist.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:25 pm

Lee heard an explosion coming from somewhere south of the Mist Villiage. Due to past fights, he knew that there was an attack on the Mist. He teleported himself to where he heard the explosion and noticed that he was in a forest. He looked around and saw Utashi. He walked over to him and asked, "So, now what is going on? Are we under attack again?"
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:25 pm

I use:
name:Fire Realese:Fire Dragon
description:The user uses the fire element to create a gaint dragon.

name:Lightning Realese:Black Lightning Dragon
description:The user performs the hand seals(snake-dragon-horse-dog-tiger)and creates a dragon out of black lightning.

My fire dragon burns your plants and my lightning dragon shocks your clones and you so I know witch one is real.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:32 pm

"I'll take that as a yes..." Lee made a couple of handsigns and placed his hand on the ground previously in front of him. Lightning and thunder raged the ground started to shake. From the breaking ground, a giant beast forms, but it is not a beast. It roared a great roar and it held lightning bolts in it's hands. This 'it' was the Greek god Zeus. "Come and get some...." It's screech was polverizingly loud as it bellowed from the depths of it's soul. It shot a giant, super bright light at the dragon. This was a giant lightning bolt. Along with the dragon, it was aimed after Suruki. "You mess with my villiage, you die."

Name: Summoning of the God of Lightning: Zeus' Arise
Element: Lightning
Effect: Summons a great figure in the shape of Zeus, except it is made of lightning and it can't talk. On the user's signal, the summoning can do nearly anything that lightning can do. He controls all lightning. He isn't effected by fire, water, earth, or lightning jutsu. This Zeus rises to a towering 150 m high. Everything can be hit, except for the user. takes a serious amount of chakra to perform.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:33 pm

"Excellent job, Suruki-sama. Lightning is strong against rock. But there are so many of them..."
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:35 pm

"Yah,we are under attack lee."utashi said utashi used another jutsu witch made a flood and stoped the fire and naitos bugs.And then traped surki in a vortex.

Name: Water Style: Water Vortex Jutsu
Element: Water
Description: The user makes a vortex made of water, surrounding the foe. Anything within its grasp, it will pull under. It rises up and can also surround the foe, trapping him/her in a barrier.

Name: Earth destraction jutsu
Description: This jutsu makes earthquakes,tears open the ground which causes a flood,and makes tornadoes to use.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:38 pm

I use:

name:Lightning Realese:Lightning Sheild
description:The user performs the hand seals(ox-monkey-rabbit-rat-dragon)and create a sheild of lightning that paralyses anything that touches it for 3 posts.

"We are not attacking you we came to see the view and Utashi attacked us so we had to defend ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:38 pm

((Uta, make sure when you post, you don't say what they are doing as well. That's a common mistake in RP. That's why I occasionally use the wordS attempt or trying in my actions.))

He looked at the two Missing Ninja and pondered for a second. He then said, "Listen, if you want a view of my villiage, then look around and leave. If you don't leave within 1 hour, I'm going to come and kill you both. Got it? Although, I did see the dead guards. I'm not stupid, but if this is what you came to see then fine, go on." He cancelled his jutsu and Zeus dispersed. "Remember, you have 1 hour." He then glared at the 2 shinobi with a look of warning.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:43 pm

"No I seen naito kill two people with his bugs."utashi said very mad.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:46 pm

The bugs which had positioned themself behind the Mist Shinobi earlier got an order to attack. The Chakra bugs started to swarm up and cover themself around the body of the Mist Shinobi.

jutsu wrote:
Hungry Swarm - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Cannon - Handseals: No
The bugs cover themself over the whole target and starts immidiatly to eat up it's chakra. It takes between 30 to 60 seconds to suck all the chakra from the target. The time depends on the chakra level of the target.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:52 pm

One of the stone clones crumbled "It was not me." utashi said he telaported behind suruki and put a papar bomb on his back and telaported back the papar bomb was on his back were he could not reach it.Then utashi ativtad it and attempted to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:54 pm

"Well, since apparently you won't stop, I'll just have to drown you and your bugs." Lee opened the palms of his hands ad water shout out flowingly. In the process, 2 domes appeared. One around Lee and Utashi, then a second one around The battle field surrounding the 4 shinobi.Lee stopped the waterflow when the dome started appearing around them. Then, once the dome surrounding them was complete, he made water come from the ground's water table and flood the area in between their dome and the battlefield's. Water rose to about 15m dep. He then made currents appear flowing around in circles and trying to kill the shinobi. "I warned you, but Naito, you just screwed yourself. While you drown out there, Utashi and I are safe in here."

Name: Storm Barrier
Effect: Modorokie uses his wind element to create a barrier and shield around the field to keep anyone inside in and anyone outside out. This limits the battle fields size.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:59 pm

utashi used his posion thorns they shot through the water at naito attempting to kill him.utashi said "Eat this!"

Name:Ninja Art: Poison Pine Needle Jutsu
Element: Earth/Plant
Description: The user shoots thousands of poisonous pine-needles at the foe. If hit, they inject poison into the enemy that can paralyze them for as long as the poison is in them, but if not extracted after 2 days, the enemy dies.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 4:01 pm

Naito led his bugs eat a hole in the Storm Barrier, which allowed him to escape the jutsu.
"What a powerful techniques. That must have costed you a lot of chakra." Naito taunting the kage while he jumps away from the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 4:03 pm

((Okay Naito, your bugs suck out chakra, not wind. Secondly, they're bugs...in water. They should be drowning.))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 4:07 pm

((1.The bugs can eat anything which contains chakra. 2.Naito has more bugs in his sleeves.))
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 4:08 pm

((It's wind, not chakra. Also, bugs drown in water. Some were out in the open, not in your sleeves.))
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 4:12 pm

utashi use a jutsu this time makeing a tornado out side the strom barier to attempt kill naito.

Name: Earth destraction jutsu
Description: This jutsu makes earthquakes,tears open the ground which causes a flood,and makes tornadoes to use.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 4:24 pm

"You have not learned have you Naito. You mock a nd taunt someone just because you think it'll make you seem stronger willed, but you are sadly mistaken." Lee sank into the ground and from the ground came 4 Lee's. "I feel bad about your friend though. He's about to die of decapitation, given another minute or two." They pulled out their Gleaming Dual Blades and charged at Naito.

Name: Reality Clone Jutsu
Effect: The user can only make 5 copies of himself with this jutsu. It's a level more advanced than the shadow clone jutsu. When the user creates this clone, it's the same exact as the user. It can takes hit, kill others, etc... and not disappear. The only way to make it disappear is if the user let's their chakra stop and end the jutsu.

Last edited by Modorokie Lee on Sat 31 Jan 2009, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naito travels to Mist   Naito travels to Mist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naito travels to Mist
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next