Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 5:06 am

"The Uchiha and the Ukiku are both two of the second greatest clans in the world, and understand why you want to be a Ukiku, because of certain talents you don't like...yet, It's nice to express yourself like this...it helps.." Saruno said a bit softly, letting up a small smile, then letting it fade down, "I've never had a lot of talent in my clan, i was a failure at school, i had to be sent to the hospital because of my condition i've had since i was exposed to a crystal...and now, it seems that it's starting to heal.." he continued, looking a bit to the side, closing his eyes all so softly. "The Kazura is the leading clan in power and skill today...and it's hard being one of them...i always wanted to be of a different clan...because of what i could do..." he sighed lightly, trying not to ramble on things of the past, his memories of darkness that clouded his mind.

[Rambleness, sorry. ~ ^^;]
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3