Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Empty
PostSubject: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 2:40 pm

Looking to the stars above her, Ryu looked to the ground, trying to figure out who and what was in her past life, ever since she had been colder and killing many, each person she killed would wipe off some off her past. Being as she always was, and an incident in the Rain, her arm was spurting purple chakra, and a wound was bandaged tightly, maybe it was something to do with her past, but she would never know until she saw it with her own eyes. Her snowy hair reached to the middle of her neck, her long bangs covering her left eye. Ryu sat down on the soft ground that was illuminated by the glowing stars and didn't weep a single tear, but she wept out her pain, but she didn't make a single sound.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 12:02 pm

[Bump.. Someone post.. ^^;]
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 1:40 pm

A drifting wind began to flow from one end of the plain around Ryu, drifting through the small grasses around her. A figure sat at the middle of the plain, his back against the ground, and his palms against his head, "Why do you cry Ryu?" Saruno asked her, his eyes shut. His hair was perfectly swaying with the wind, but since his palm were holding his hair behind his head, the front locks simply swayed. He was always out in the star country, thinking about his past, outside of the moon country. A sigh came from his pale lips as he opened his eyes all so gently, to look up at the shining silver moon above them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 5:08 pm

[I finally got a decent drawing of Yuuki, it's in my siggy. ;P]

Ryu looked down at Saruno, her arm still bandaged from the incident, slightly spurting harmful purple chakra, making her grasp her arm tightly, seeing him open his eyes to see the silver moon above the two, removing her eyes from him and the moon to stare upon the swiftly swaying green, lucious grass. "I... I'm a monster.. I kill and hide, waiting for my enemy to kill.. All the help people put me through was worth nothing.. Once I kill one person, I can't remember... It wipes off a fraction of my past.. And why does this happen? I'm nothing but a monster.." Ryu said, saddened slightly, unable to remember anything about her past life, not knowing her parents, but knowing her pain and sorrow, but she wasn't complete until she had remembered anything.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 7:51 pm

A soft sigh came from his pale lips as he opened his eyes up to Ryu above him. His cerulean colored eye simply looked to her, and the crescent moon above them, a small bit of a smile forming on his lips. "Your not the monster Ryu-chan..." he began to say, lowering the lids of his eyes as he looked a bit to the side, "I'm the monster, once I'm in a certain state, i kill anyone and everything in my path, my memories are nothing to that..." sighing a bit once more. He didn't like being the way he was, it was the effect of his blade, and his birth trait, having almost limitless chakra, and everything else in between, power. "My memories are faded, i can't remember much about it...i know my father, and my mother, my siblings, yet..." he stopped for a moment, staying where the topic was, but not going too far with it.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 9:00 pm

Ryu heard the soft sigh come from his lips, making her slightly clench her hands to fists, sitting down on the illuminated grass beside Saruno, putting her head between her knees, "I.. I have to say this.. But your not a monster.. I.. I like you..." Ryu said studdering a little between her words, "Then.. If you kill anyone in your path.. Why didn't you kill me? I've been in your way all this time, if it wasn't for this injury, then.. We would be finished our mission right now.. To catch the beast.." Ryu tightened her arms around her legs, "I don't remember anything about my past, I don't know who I killed, who I loved.. My family, or how to use the sharingan.. I just.. Don't remember anything once I kill someone.. Someday, I might go beserk, and kill everyone, once I kill someone.. I feel an urge for blood.. Like a vampire..."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 4:31 pm

[OOC: So Kawaii on the piccy, your really good. xD]

Saruno closed his eyes all so softly after hearing her words, gently letting down a small breath of air from his pale lips. "Your wound, was something i needed to help with, even Eiichiro helped with it, and he did a good job...and that beast isn't going anywhere, even if it goes away, we can find it, no worry..." he began to say, letting his smile turn a bit sad-like, "And...a vampire, is what i was like those years ago..." he tilted his head a bit down, sitting up. His palms lay against the ground as he thought a bit about it, clenching his eyes a bit in depression and sorrow, "I c-couldn't stop myself...killing those people..." he whispered a bit, folding his legs up to his face, hugging them all so softly, "I didn't kill you because...i..i like you too...only, a bit more..." he said, letting a small bit of a blush come across his expression, trying not to embarrass himself more.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 6:59 pm

[Awwh, thanks. People always say I've got the gentle touch on pictures. ;P]

Feeling the eeriest breeze grease over her hair, Ryu gently lifted her head up from her legs, blushing and smiling gently, looking to the ground with her ruby-red eyes, blushing darker as he heard the gentle words flow out of his pale lips with ease as she then looked to him, "I truly don't understand much about my life, but if it wasn't for you and Eiichiro.. I'd either be helpless or dead, I'd rather not be any, really." Ryu said, gently putting her head to Saruno's shoulder, looking to the ground again, "Saruno.. I-I'd really appreciate if I could be in your life.. But it's okay if we could be good friends.. or we could just.. you know..be enemies.."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 7:24 pm

Saruno let up a small blush once more, loosening the tension in his legs as they slid a bit back to where they were. "Okay, i guess we can be good friends..." he said a bit, smiling all so lightly. He didn't want to overdo it, but he had to do something at the least. Feeling her lean her head against his shoulder, made him a bit more timid now, but, he simply placed his palms on the ground once more, to keep his balance. "And, i did what i could...it's a rare thing i see with that chakra...i haven't seen it since my father..." he said, letting down a small sigh as he thought of him.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 7:52 pm

"Well, when your ready, I could be in your life.. As a love, but now it's not the time to talk about that.." Ryu said, feeling him slide a little back to where they once were, "Was your father a good man?" Ryu asked, seeing his blush fade over his cheeks, making her blush a little, knowing he was being a small bit timid as she closed her eyes gently, "I don't know why my chakra is like this.. It's quite eerie.."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 8:02 pm

Saruno looked up to the shining silver moon above, his eyes almost shining along with it. "Toshiro was my father...he made an example..he was a hero to a lot of people..." he said quietly, looking back to the ground before him, "Even me..." he tried not to tear up, as much as he could. "And, that chakra condition, it's called Chakrarazunas, meaning having a lot of chakra overwhelming your network...my father had it when he was a child, and it didn't pass to me" he sighed a bit, placing his palm a bit closer to her as she made him blush a bit more, "And i guess it isn't the time to say that..." he said quietly, blushing all so lightly.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 10:40 am

"It would be great to be a hero.. I couldn't be one when I was a Sannin.. B-but.." Ryu studdered, feeling Saruno's palm get closer to her, making her blush a slight bit, but smiling nonetheless. Ryu then looked to Saruno with a soft smile, her white bangs draping over her left eye, beginning to feel a bit colder as she looked to the sky above the two, making her sigh a little. "I think it's something to do with my past.. And I don't remember anything.. It's impossible to find out.." Ryu said, letting her head rest on her knees again, "Is chakrarazunas able to give on to another person.. Is it.. spreadable?"
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 10:50 am

Utashi appread behind a tree and watched the two people talk utashi looked at the women and thought to himself that is the same women I saw talking to modorokie lee the other day.Utashi said to himself " Akatsuki ?"At this point utashi wondered why his master had met that day with a Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 12:34 pm

[OOC: Utashi, please don't ruin the moment... ~.~]

Saruno sighed a bit lightly as well, looking up to the moon-lighted sky above them, the cerulean light shining down upon them. It was a beautiful night alright, and, he thought to himself a bit, 'A night for a memory...with someone who is just as beautiful...' a small smile forming on his lips now. He was happy a bit, and worried at the same time, yet he didn't show it. "No, it's not spreadable, it's something that only one person can have..." he said a bit quietly, "Cause if my father didn't pass it onto me, i think i would have the same problem" he chuckled a bit. A mental thought he didn't want to have in his head.

[This account is temporary to use, since the other one is currently out of order, okay?!]
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 12:37 pm

(sorry,guy)

Utashi decided it was geting late then he teloported away and you could here him in the wind.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 1:19 pm

[Why is the other one not usable, Zane?]

She felt herself shiver a little, it was getting a little cold already, Ryu looked to the sky with Saruno, smiling gently and looking back down to the ground, Why do I feel.. warm all of the sudden..? Ryu thought to herself, looking to Saruno with a soft smile, "Well, I should have guessed that.. I guess that's true.." Ryu smiled gently again, and blushing a faint pink as well, putting her cold hand onto the hand Saruno had on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 5:12 pm

[It won't let me i suppose...e-mail won't work on it...i need an admin hopefully... ~.~]

A drifting blush raced onto his cheeks as he felt her palm on his, "A-are you cold Ryu-chan?" he asked her a bit, seeing as it was cold for both of them, since it was night. Saruno shivered all so lightly as a soft breeze came by them, his hair turning a slight bit of a dark blue. It turned such a color when he was cold and such, maybe a few things else. His body was warm on a few occasions, and was cold because of the temperature of the area.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 7:07 pm

Feeling her cheeks warm up with a darker blush, Ryu looked to Saruno with a soft smile, "I-I suppose.. I don't mind it when I'm with someone like you, Saruno.." Ryu replied, taking her Akatsuki cloak, putting it around the two and letting it blow gently in the cold breeze, ducking under the collar and laying her head onto Saruno's chest, looking up to the silver moon, feeling her fingernails drift to a pink colour.

[Sorry, it's short. o.o;]
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 10:07 pm

Saruno felt her cloak wrap slowly around them, only for him to do the same, making sure they were warm under the cold weather. He warmed up not only from the cloaks, but from a soft blush forming a bit more on his cheeks, looking down to her, then up to the moon, seeing it shine a silver-like texture. "It's a beautiful night, isn't it?" he asked her, seeing as she was just as beautiful as it was.

[short as well. ^^;]
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 11:26 am

She felt the warmth of the two akatsuki robes around them, warming up by body heat and her blush, making her smile soothingly as her snowy hair overlapped her left eye, her fingernails turning darker pink by the second, she hoped Saruno wouldn't notice, this was her.. and only her who had this type of thing. Ryu then shifted her red eyes to Saruno, smiling gently and nodding, "Of course it is.." Ryu replied, blushing darker as her fingernails shifted to the darkest pink it could get to, making her wrap her arms around Saruno with another soothing smile as she did, letting a breathe of air pass through her pink lips. "But with you it seems better.."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 3:38 pm

After feeling Ryu's arms begin to wrap around him, he let up a darker blush, after hearing her words pass through her lips now. Softly looking to her, Saruno began to wrap his arms around her now, making sure they were kept warm in the cold-filled night. "Thank you..." he said quietly, trying not to embarrass himself too much. A soft drift of wind flowed over the area, barely touching the two since they were so heavily clothed, some of the wind blowing through his silver-like cerulean hair, being the color that was a bit like him, only a bit less timid. A bit of the hairline of his hair began to shift to a small shade of brown, showing a bit of his timid nature, yet, it didn't show all so much. "I can't think of anything else better now...since i'm with you..."
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 9:19 pm

Ryu felt Saruno's arm hold her gently, not moving her or anything, just letting her make sure she knew that she had someone to love. Ryu's fingernails began to shift to a purple, which she was warmed and had someone with her, and of course, this person had been Saruno. She looked to the silver moon above the two, seeing it have a warming glow to it, making her smile and close her eyes and hold Saruno a little tighter, "S-Saruno.. I don't think I'm that perfect.." Ryu replied with a tender voice.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 10:53 pm

[Sorry, delete the other one, i forgot to change my account. ^^;]

Saruno lifted his gaze to her eyes, noticing a small color change in her nails, while his hair turned to a dark shade of purple, all the way around, "Well, your perfect in my eyes..." he said a bit softly, trying not to blush too hard. A small bit of the moonlight cascaded down on them, shining through the open parts of the cloak, showing a bit of their color as it shined a bit.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 10:55 am

Blushing a vivid red, Ryu held Saruno even tighter, trying not to hurt him from squeezing him too much, she just wanted to show at least a little affection. Ryu then lifted her hand to Saruno's cheek, brushing her palm against it softly, smiling gently as she did, opening her crimson red eyes and putting her other palm to Saruno's, grasping it with a soft motion, "If that's what you think of me.. then I think the same to you, Saruno.." Ryu replied, smiling softer and putting her palm that had been on Saruno's cheek back to his back, making her blush a little darker, noticing his hair shift to a complete purple, making her blush darker and grasp Saruno's hand even tighter..
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 11:08 am

As Ryu brushed her palm against his cheek, grasping his hand and beginning to say a few words, his blush simply went as dark as it could, his hair doing the same, only turning a slight bit of a lighter color. Saruno was all so timid, yet now, he didn't feel all so that. A small bit of his palm grasped onto her palm as well, showing a bit of affection as well, leaning a bit closer to her, "Thank you..." he said a bit softly, trying not to talk too loud. A bit of the petals of the trees around them began to break free from it's tree, floating softly around them as a small wind passed by, the moonlight making them sparkle all so lightly. He didn't expect this to happen, but it seemed to of happened anyway.

[Rambly, sorry. ^^;]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]   A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Smile of the Lifeless [Open to anyone who knows Ryu]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next