Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Akugo's Revenge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 12:32 pm

"Welcome back Ruga, and the water isn't necesarry, but I bet we could make some use of it." They then focused their energy and started making a pooling swirling from the water. More importantly, they kept their focus on killing the attacking enemy.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Hiruma

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Yugakure

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 1:19 pm

Oi , You guys are being noisy .
Hiruma was walking lazily to the battlefielt that was soaking wet . He lifted the schyte from his shoulder and said .
I heard you guys are making a quite entrance .
A smug smirk covered his fave as he was prepared for the fight but didnt show it to the others .
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 2:48 pm

Utashi telaported beside hiruma."I am here to help"utashi add "did you miss me"
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:09 pm

NEW POSTING ORDER:
Me,Ruka,Lee,Eki,Suna,Hiru,Uta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:29 pm

((Sorry for DP))

Aku laughed to himself as flowers began to sprout out of the ground. "You messed with the wrong team, using plants..." Aku replied, flipping through handseals. Suddenly, leaf-covered fairy wings sprouted from his back. The flowers stopped suddenly, loosening their grip. Aku pushed with his new wings, launching himself into the sky as he did so. "Well, let us see if the kage can take on three, weak, chuunin." He said mockingly, flying over the buildings to attempt to find his teammates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 3:34 pm

((triple post o.0 But this is the jutsu))

Name-Wings of the Elements
Rank-C-A
Range- ?
Effect-Wings of the Elements is a ninjutsu utilized by the Senki race. Almost like a bloodline, this ninjutsu comes quite naturally to them. By activating their special "aura" the user will then grow a pair of wings. The wings will differ depending on the base of their aura.

Earth:
Effect: These wings allow the user to manipulate the plants around them. It takes the form of fairy wings, made out of leaves.
Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 E379173
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 9:21 pm

I dash around aku and flowers come out of my sacks on the pants and spiral around aku and I turn in to the flowers also and slashes start coming at aku out of no where hahahahahahahaahah comes out of the wind then behind aku one comes at the back of akus neck

Many Flowers in Bloom

Hyakkaryouran
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Special Note: Movie Three Only
Hyakkaryouran is a Ninjutsu technique used by wandering ninja Karenbana. Used in conjunction with the Gokan Sakusou powder, Karenbana will release a multitude of flower petals from her sleeve which will flow through the air and circle her opponent. Karenbana herself will then move through the flowers and blend in with the help of the sense altering agent. She can then launch surprise attacks while obscured by the petals themselves.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 9:08 am

utashi used plant frtilazation agin so aku can not find his team mates.then he telaported behind Eki and put a papar bomb on him where he could not reach it and telaported back where he was.

Name: Ninja Art: Fertilization Jutsu
Element: Earth/Plant
Description: Allows plants to grow enough to use to hide and make battle-field out of.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 12:24 pm

OOC: Uta your supposed to be the LAST to post
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 12:46 pm

Lee just stood there and stared at the chuunin. He then lifted hiks hands into the air and started to turn the wings into birds that pulled out of his back and flew away. "Really, same here with the whole plant situtation." He then charged at Akugo and created a pit from right underneath where he would land. "Have a nice fall chuunin."

Name: Plant Transformation
Element: Plant/Earth
Description: Only can be learned by an expert at chakra control and plant jutsu. By transfering chakra into the ground, or the air, into an object, the user can transform a plant such as a tree, into anything. These transformations can not be killed. The only way to stop it, is to totally oblitterate it, or hit the user

Earth Breakdown Jutsu-
Rank-A
Manipulates an area of the Earth to make rocks, statues, earthquakes, etc...
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 12:01 am

(My god this is getting ridiculous... I'm all for a large battle, but I'd atleast prefer half of the combatants to be competent.)

Large tree branches shot out, catching Akugo he fell into the pit. Their origins were Eki's arm.

"Can't let a team mate fall quite that fast... Can I now Mizukage? And please, no sullying of the chuunin name, we may be few, but we work as a team, and I have a feeling we can win this." He then grinned, looking to Akugo.

"Besides, just because you live in the hidden mist village, doesn't mean you know how to really use water." At these words, Eki formed a handseal, placing his hand on the water's surface. In seconds, he himself turned to liquid, weaving his own spirit into the massive body of water. As his body collapsed, a large hand rose, formed of pure water, and began to reach out to entrap Eki's enemies.

Shinranbanshou Douka no Jutsu [Assimilate All Creation Technique]
Shinranbanshou Douka no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique utilized by Eki Gisou. After forming hand seals, Eki will touch an object, taking on it’s physical properties and appearance. Although he normally uses this as a means of stealth, blending in with his surroundings, the technique also has it’s other purposes, such as taking on rock, and becoming nearly unbreakable. Additionally, he can break his body down while in these forms, allowing for a better range of use.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 1:21 am

( x.x )

As her summoning finished it was only then she had an inkling something was on her back, but by then it was already too late and she could feel the beginnings of the blast. There wasn't even time to try and remove it or simply her jacket as it exploded on her back.

Pain exploded, and she could feel it burn and tear at the skin of her back and head as she plummeted down towards the very buildings she'd just destroyed. Blearily she kicked away from a large beam, but felt many smaller and sharp shards of wood impale her back, seeing one appear from her midsection. It was only thanks to the paper bomb's damage and the rush of the fall that she couldn't feel the pain as sharply from the impalement.

'Darn...I'm sorry, Senki-san...Gisou-san...I wish I could've been a better teammate.'

Sunari felt her life leaving her and closed her eyes, hoping that the other two would be able to defeat their opponents, or at least make it out alive.

(Holy crud monkies so its finally my turn? And yes, I know, dead so soon, sorry I hope you don't hate me too bad for it, at least you don't have to wait for me anymore x.x )
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Hiruma

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Yugakure

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 4:22 am

Hiruma just stood there whistling a tune . He watched the battle with pleasure . He loved how people cried in pain and showed agony on their faces . Hiruma just stood . Because he didn't have a reason to move . WHen someone comes to him then he will battle .
Hn , You guys are boring . Will noone battle me !?
He was getting mad . Because everyone else had an opponent only he didn't .
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 6:42 pm

"Well then, try this one on for size!" He twirled his katana around on a wire, jumped, and threw it at Eki. As he threw it, he added a couple of summoning tags to it. He then sent chakra up the wire as it reached within 10m of Eki and from it, 1000 katana were released, connected to the wire, veiling it as there was now no sign of the wire, just a bunch of katana facing Eki.

Name: Swordsman Skill: 1000-to-1 Katanas
Effect: Modorokie throws a katana at the foe with a wire and summoning symbol tags tied to the wire. The user then sends chakra up the wire, creating an additional 1000 katanas to the one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 7:35 pm

Aku jumped high into the air, standing between the katanas and eki. He blocked most of the ones thrown at him with his own two blades, but he was cut severely by many of them. Aku grunted as the blades sliced him, causing a burning sensation all over his body.

"Wouldn't want you gettin' hurt." Aku muttered to Eki, a look of fierce hatred in his eyes. He looked directly at the Kage and said, "You trying to hurt my friend!?"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 5:06 pm

"Well, he did interfere with our fight, or your invasion in this case. So, if he gets hurt, it's going to be your fault for bringing him into this, not mine." He then charged at Akugo, jumping into the air, he thrusted his sword forward with a pile of chakra poured onto it. He thrusted the swords at Akugo and Eki.

Name: Katana Breaker Jutsu
Effect: The user covers his katana in chakra, and once it makes contact with another blade or katana, it'll slice it in 1/2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 5:26 pm

Aku put himself between the two men, raising his two blades to block the katana. The katana cleared through the blades, but Aku was able to make it out with only a cut along one rib. Throwing the blades to the ground, he drew forth his two knives and took a lower stance, crouching almost to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 10:19 am

Sensing the time for a counter attack, Eki moved forwards right after Akugo deflected Modorokie's sword. Sliding on his feet, he moved in such a way to place himself below Modorkie's raised arm, his fingertips only inches away from the Mizukage's ribcage. As Akugo then moved away, Eki formed a hand seal with his free hand.

"Great Forest Technique!"

From his arm, massive wooden spikes shot out, nearly two dozen of them, all aimed right for Modorkie's chest.

Mokuton: Daijurin no Jutsu [Wood Release: Great Forest Technique]
Daijurin no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will extend a large mass of spikes from his arm. These spikes can act both to impale his target and as a barrier to protect a comrade.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 2:25 am

{Screw it, nobody is posting. This is totally taking up one of my topics. I'm leaving.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 10:02 am

[me 2]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 4:37 pm

((Out. Just lock the topic))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akugo's Revenge
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3