Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Akugo's Revenge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:03 am

utashi passed out on the bird for useing to much chakra."Take me back somewherer safe." he said.utashi add "I can not fight."then he passed out
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:10 am

the phoenix made a shield of fire protecting them and the bug shield of fire heads towards aku but then I do hand signs in side the ball of fire so aku can't see me when im done my arms catch in fire and a sword appears Fire sword V2 and points it at the head of the phoenix and charges up the fire

Name flame sword V2
Size between 1 ft to 2 yards
Rank A
weight 2 pounds
description the 2nd version of my flame sword lets me shoot fire balls out of it and I can make a flash of fire come in my hand and the sword will appear in my hand and can use it as a fire whip also and I can make bigger fire balls with it also

looks:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:15 am

Aku smirked as the ball of flames headed toward him. Suddenly, a mixture of chakra and mist began forming beneath his cloak. With a blast of chakra, the cloak pushed away from his body, revealing an ancient set of armor, and two swords. He laughed like a masochist in flames as he jumped high above the fire, flipping through handseals. A sudden blast of water came from his mouth, aimed directly for the flame.

Jutsu Used~
Name-Seirei Kawa ~ Spirit Shell

Rank-(Changes with the user's max rank. Chuunin=B, Jounin=A Aka/Kage=S)

Looks- See avatar, it is both the armor and the swords he wield

Effect- Spirit Shell is a set of equipment used by the Senki often. It arms the user with two of the weapons they are most comfortable with, or one if it is two-handed. The armor will also give them attributes which fit their spirit animal closely. Wild Cats=Increased Dexterity, agility, and reflexes. Boars&Bears=Increased Stamina, defense, and strength. Birds=Increased intelligence, wisdom, and eyesight. The strength of the armor also depends on the level of their own strength. It can block any jutsu equal to or below their own strength. Senki's spirit animal being a panther, he gains extra Dexterity, agility, and reflexes.
This is both a weapon and a jutsu, since he must call upon his aura to form the armor and weapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:23 am

you extinguish the birds shield but then I come up to you on the bird and my sword is bursting with fire energy then me and my bird create the biggests GRAND FIRE BALL EVER towards AKU then I disappear with utashi to the hospital in the leaf
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:27 am

Lightning shot out of everywhere from a portal in the sky, a storm brewed with winds at a fierce 100 mph. The ground started to break. From the portal, Lee showed up with his eyes gleamed a black fire. His swords were surrounded with rainbow chakra. He roared a mighty roar as though a lion's screech was breaking the sound barrier. "Leave my student and my villiage beeeeee!!!!" Chakra surrounded his body like a never-ending fountain. He sped to where Utashi was and stood in front of him. Lightning shot from the swords that he pointed at his enemies, with the mix of rainbow chakra, it turned into a black fire.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:27 am

(I did not kill your one friend I just hurt him.I said I hope it killed him not that it did kill him)
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:28 am

Aku sighed, flipping through quite a few handseals. Suddenly, a bear cub had been summoned in his arms. It ate a few kunai from a pouch on Aku's belt, and then its fur began to bristle. With a sudden roar loud enough to deafen someone too close, a blast of icy chakra shot forward from the bear's mouth. This blast was so cold that it extinguished the flame without a problem, making Aku's breath visible at the same time. They both fell then, aiming directly for the water. In a puff of smoke, the bear disappeared and Aku dove into the depths of the river. He pulled himself out of the water and shook his long, white, hair like a dog.
Stupid cowards....but thank you Son... He thought to himself bitterly, drawing forth his two blades.

Summonings Used~
Name-Son
Looks-(See above picture, he is a bear cub)
Rank-C
Effect- Son is Kun's oldest cub. He come up to about Aku's knees, but he is already heavier than Aku. Son has the ability to digest any solid object, and use the energy from the process to power his "tundra claw" and "Tundra roar" techniques.

Jutsu Used~
Name-Tundra Roar
Rank-C
Element-N/A
Effect- Son will begin this justu the same way he does Tundra Claw. However, instead of channeling his aura into his claws, it is forced into his vocal chords. Then, once he roars, he will let out a blast so cold that anything within a 5m radius of him will freeze over. This will slow humans, stop objects, and put out flames. This will also turn most of the area into a dangerous battlefield, making footing an extremely difficult thing to have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:29 am

ooc: i took him to the hospital already lee in the leaf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:29 am

ooc: and aku
Back to top Go down

Utashi wrote:
utashi used his earth destraction justu witch made a flood,some earth cuting throught the ground,and a tornado.utashi jumped into the ground then he got cut a on his arm from the explosion he telaported to the kage biluding were then telaported agin with the people that were left to get out of the village then he told them to run.utashi went back in and jumped on eki back and used his mist plam justu witch instedel killed him but utashi`s left hand was now paralizyed then he telaported out of the village and ran to catch up with the others but before he left he used his hidden mist jutsu.utashi said to himself "I am glad he is dead he was a pain."

OOC: You killed him...well...you Auto-hit TRYING to kill him, but it became void because it was, in fact, and auto-hit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:30 am

ooc: I killed him I took him to the hospital
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:32 am

OOC: You think you killed who?
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:32 am

((sorry, you posted before I finished, but just make me on the ground or something.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:33 am

ooc: i thought you said I killed utashi but I took him to the hospital
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:34 am

OOC: POSTING ORDER

Me, Ruka, Lee, Eki, Suna
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:34 am

((That works))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:35 am

ooc: ok
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:45 am

To defend the ice shots, he directed the lightning at them, canceling them out. From the dark dust, now there were 4 Lee's. Then, thay all performed handsigns and said, "Now it is 4 on 3. We like these odds." Then, flowers shot out of the ground and wrapped around each of the chuunin, although these weren't regular flowers, the were more like thick vines. The started wrapping around the chuunin, attempting to get around their necks and kill them either by suffocation or decapitation. "Sorry about this, but you messed with the wrong villiage."

Ninja Art: Flower Frenzy Jutsu-
Rank-B
Flowers spring up out of nowhere and start to wrap up around opponent.

Name: Reality Clone Jutsu
Effect: The user can only make 5 copies of himself with this jutsu. It's a level more advanced than the shadow clone jutsu. When the user creates this clone, it's the same exact as the user. It can takes hit, kill others, etc... and not disappear. The only way to make it disappear is if the user let's their chakra stop and end the jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:52 am

Ruka appears on the ground and says Lee Im back then gets back on his phoenix and floats up and does jutsus and makes the whole battle feild coverd in water then does the hidden mist jutsu and takes his flame sword V2 out

Name: Suiton: Bakusui Shōha, 水遁・爆水衝波, literally "Water Release: Exploding Water Shockwave"
Type: Unknown, probably: Offensive, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
One can literally create water out of nothing. Kisame was able to cover a significant portion of desert while engaging Gai and his subordinates.

Name: Kirigakure no Jutsu, 霧隠れの術, literally "Hiding Mist Technique", Viz manga "Kirigakure Jutsu" (Translated as the Art of Hiding in the Mist in a sidenote), English TV "Hidden Mist Jutsu", "Hidden Mist Technique"
Type: D-rank, Supplementary

This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, causing anyone within it to lose the advantage of sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:54 am

OOC: Ruka you come BEFORE Lee, so technically you should have waited for Eki, Suna, then me, and THEN posted.
Plus, the entire village is covered in water already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:55 am

ooc: well now more water and now you cant see
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:56 am

((Actually, it's on an island))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:58 am

((oh whatever))
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:59 am

((haha, just had to say that))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 12:00 pm

((yay for me))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akugo's Revenge
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next