Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

going to the sound villiage

Go down 
AuthorMessage

going to the sound villiage Empty
PostSubject: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 5:24 pm

Kitaro and Oshiroku travel along the roads to get to the sound villiage to take it back from its dire need of disrepair please post here if you will travel with us on this crusade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 10:07 pm

We can use all the help we can get
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 1:03 pm

I'll come just like i said i would
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 8:03 pm

wat do u mean by '...to the sound villiage to take it back from its dire need of disrepair...'?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 8:33 am

Don't ask me i'm just helpin oshi
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 1:00 pm

ok, i'll pm him about it then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 6:14 pm

umm dont ask me kitaro made this post, i was just posting in the sound village to say that i wanted to take it back. (or in essance open it up since there is no one in it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 11:53 am

Thats why the fiirst post is kitaro's
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 4:13 pm

oh..yeah. i should have checked it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 4:51 pm

well we are just trying to make oshi the otokage and trying to rp it at the same time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 5:21 pm

Kitaro i wouldn't go as far to say the Otokage but i want the sound village to open up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 5:22 pm

why not otokage its not like there is anyone applying for otokage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 5:23 pm

i guess you are right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 5:24 pm

yeah you see there is no one who wants to be it and you are the sound guy on this forum can you think of someone else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 5:25 pm

no you are totally right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 5:26 pm

but when we get there it will be a tough fight I think if not then they REALLY need an otokage that is better than what they have
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 5:27 pm

yes, i guess we must
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 5:41 pm

and the akatsuki i think ill be swamped for a while dealing with the sound villiage and the akatsuki also i have a personal mission
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 8:37 pm

Well do whatever you have to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 2:48 pm

no im just saying im kinda busy but this is up there on the most important things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 10:53 am

Well if we ever get enough people or make a plan we can go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 6:50 pm

we have 4 and that is good enough for me
Kitaro and Eiichiro will go and see if they have an otokage and if so attempt to defeat or disuade from duty if there is problems or if they have soldiers We will send for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 6:52 pm

Ok i will wait. Good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 8:31 am

ok then lets go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:06 pm

we have
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: going to the sound villiage   going to the sound villiage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

going to the sound villiage
Page 1 of 1