Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Entering Sound.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 2:16 am

As The lonely missing nin Crept from the woods it became apparent he was traveling alone, as he slowly traced out he drifted onto a nearby path way. And as he looked up There stood The small Nation of the sound, where orochimaru himself had once been leader. As he slowly pierced through the Gates he started to make his way down a miscellaneous street, Barging in he looked around attentively for any sign of a medical shop or hospital. As he stumped onto a small off set Hospital he made his way into the doors, as he walked in he stopped at the front office as he started to strike up a conversation with the clear.
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 2:24 am

Xarias, walking with elegant grace, her eyes shining pristinely with the natural golden hue that inhabited her eye at all times arrived at the hospital, after tracking down the scent of the missing-nin. An interesting one at that. As she entered the hospital doors, her large and busty breasts jiggled lightly as the doors swung open, revealing her perfect build, and smoking hot body.

As she looked at the ninja speaking to the clerk, she smirked lightly, walking towards him. Her cat ears began to lightly wave as her body weaved from her light footsteps. Once she reached the ninja at the counter, the echoing of her extremely keen footing stopped instantaenously, and she held her hand out towards the ninja, hoping he'd return with a friendly gesture.

"You must be Artemis.. I am Xarias, the Ancient."
Back to top Go down
Anhento Eoma
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Anhento Eoma

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 2:27 am

Anhento, already in the room E3X, had formerly informed the clerk of the two ninja's visits, and prompted the room, getting ready to perform live eye surgery, granting them on what is now his one-hundred and fourtieth eye transplant. Slipping latex gloves on, and preparing his tools, he smiled. "Let za fookin' operation begin!"
Back to top Go down

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 2:32 am

The clerk nodded toward Anhento, and guided the two ninja back to the operation room as soon as they were done greeting each other. Eyeing the build of the man, and the sensual body of the female, he jotted down a few things on his clipboard and wove the pen through his hair, just above his ear. Fixating his glasses onto his eyes, and wiping off some dust from the ghost white, think coat he had on he tapped his right foot; Eager to get the procedure under way.
Back to top Go down

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 2:40 am

As the door swung open Artemis turned seeing the BODACIOUS looking women he cocked his head back giving off a cocky smirk, Ending his conversation with the clerk abruptly, she started to make her way over. he watched out of the corner of his eye as her Largely rounded breast Giggled. As she spoke to him he kept his composer, "yes, i would be him." As he replied the words she spoke puzzled him. he thought "Xarias, The Xarias. . . " extending his hand out he lightly grasped her hand and shook it, But only ignoring the man that spoke he could not take his eyes off her. . .

Speaking to her again this time he looked deeply into her soft Yellow eyes, "so, your The Xarias. i have heard bed times stories about you. They say your older than my grandmother. But even as a little child i ignored them but here you are standing before me." As he looked deeper into her soft doey eyes his red velvet pants started to become Tighter and tighter.
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 3:03 am

As her hand shook his, and she heard his melodious compliments, she smiled. Her bright yellow, keen cat-like eyes gave off a more comely expression, taking on a more careful and cautious tone. The crosses that lay at the base of her ears dangled lightly, the diamonds from her former planet shining, even in the dull background of the hospital walls.

Letting go of his hand, she simply replied. "I am flattered by your compliments. Nice to meet you, too." She observed the background of the clerk, the key-shelf to be exact. Noticing that the only key that was missing was hospitality room: E3X, she looked at him once more. "Come.. We are going to the room E3X." With that, she began to walk; only hoping he would follow obediently.
Back to top Go down

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 3:15 am

A faint blush in his cheeks blew over him but resided quickly, As he followed like a Old obedient dog he trailed behind her Watching her butt as she walked he let out a few words, "so i have this problem and maybe you can help in return i can give you payment." As He walked slowly he was hoping to prolong the conversation for as long as he could.

As he spoke once more he became more serious and stern, "As you may know the fight between the yotobi and uchiha is beginning, And soon the villages will have to get involved. some time from now all the Kages will meet, The task is simple i need to you to help me wipe out Yotobi when the strike at the kage summit. To repay you i will Grant You The power of the uchiha, The konoharu Sharingan.." He spoke with mind piercing words.
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 3:20 am

As she walked, she could plainly hear him following her, so she didnt look back to ensure her of this. Feeling his eyes gaze upon her figure as she walked, she simply though [i]'typical man..'[/] But, continued walking. As the two carried on, they came to steps which led up to three floors. They began to talk as she heard his first comments. As she continued to walk, step by step, and getting closer to their destination, she actually got quite curious, and decided to ask him a question once he had finished.

After he had fully finished, she began to speak. "What exactly has your people told you about me, in these bed time stories and such? How much do you think you truly know.." Drawing in a light breath, she began to speak again. "What is it you ask of me for such a power?" Still, they continued on their way down the shattered halls of the forgotten hospital.
Back to top Go down

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 3:34 am

Coming quick out of his daze a mixture of Hormones and Testosterone plagued his body like a disease, but as he quickened his pace he started to match Xar step by step. Keeping looked forward he spoke, " i have heard many things about you much like how you killed The Third Kazekage, Which would date you back to being almost Ancient. . ."

Artemis being very quick to trust her but he had almost nothing to loose, he would risk anything for the sake of vengeance. " another one of your deadly attributes, Your ability to control men, here we are talking and from the moment i set eyes on you your all i can think about, A very keen skill for a shinobi like yourself. I can see How The Kazekage was drove mad. That is the true power in the world to manipulate. . ." As they walked one he had her fresh in his mind. "i would give you such a power for my cause, to one day see Kitaro Dead. . ." But knowinly just killing the Hokage he felt the need to boast. "these eyes i carry Are no Regular Sharingan, They are the eyes of the hokage, one of the most prized possession anyone could ever obtain."
Back to top Go down

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 4:12 am

((But knowinly just killing the Hokage he felt the need to boast.)) <-- Should of been action not spoken "My bad" >.> XD
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 9:55 am

Xarias laughed lightly as he spoke of manipulation of men throughout simple sexual intimidation and control. She smiled. After he caught up to her, he probably thought she wasnt aware of his attraction for her. Which, she truly did notice, almost immediately. They were one hallway away from their destination, all that was needed was a right turn. Before they arrived, however, she stopped walking. As he stopped walking, she quickly formed a ball of compressed storm elemental chakra in her hand, and shot it in back of Artemis, driving it from directly in front of his head, into a curved motion, completely obliterating the Leaf ANBU ninja that was just several miliseconds away to assassinating her newly found friend.

As the body burned and the water began to vaporize the fallen ninja; quickly turning from the storm element, to the boil element, she began to speak yet again. "Ah, but.. I have been alive even before the time of flourishing men and women. I have killed many a kage, many innocent, many evil.. Some were simply trying to protect their village. Still, knowing of my power they chose to fight me without backing down. Such a foolish choice. Kitaro? I know him. How he self-proclaims that he is a God disgusts me. You seem like a powerful and averagely taut ninja, seeing as how you could kill the Hokage just as being a missing-ninja." She smiled, and began to walk to the room. "I accept your plea of partnership."
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 10:30 am

[[whoops.. i meant to boldface and color that statement. correction:

"Ah, but.. I have been alive even before the time of flourishing men and women. I have killed many a kage, many innocent, many evil.. Some were simply trying to protect their village. Still, knowing of my power they chose to fight me without backing down. Such a foolish choice. Kitaro? I know him. How he self-proclaims that he is a God disgusts me. You seem like a powerful and averagely taut ninja, seeing as how you could kill the Hokage just as being a missing-ninja."

thankkkk ya]]
Back to top Go down

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 1:35 pm

As the attack behind him took place he shifted his body unsheathing His Kungsagi sword that was once the hokage's, as he brought it up to block the attack He watched as Xarias hit The abnu with A storm jutsu. He spoke to her," Storm Release? that's something to marvel at," he said politely, "as you can see i have made many of enemies from the entire uchiha clan to the village of konoharu itself, its always nice to have a friendly face around."

As they turned the corner a sign was posted in bold, hanging over a doorway the sign simply said room E3X, As they started to turn in Artemis spoke once more,"Kitaro is no god, he possesses the element of fear, well very effective he is still human, weak and vulnerable" As Artemis walked into the room he hoped she would follow.
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 6:56 pm

She smiled as he spoke of her ancient and forbidden elements. "So, before we enter.. This sharingan you speak of, what power does it possess, in direct? And for such said, power, do you require anything but my assistance in combat?" She placed her hand on the door, preparing to open it, but kept it at its frame, not moving it at all.

She looked at him as he mocked Kitaro. "Haha.. True. Then again, all humans have a weakness. For most, apparently.. From what I have experienced, is a simply misunderstood factor. Fear. Why fear something you cannot control? How do you control something that you cannot possess? How can you possess something that you cannot value? These are all good questions in my book, but I have simply come to one single conclusion. There is no point or relevance to value the very fabric of life.." She took a light breath in. ".. Because it will all end."

With that, a small surge of wind chakra pulsated through the hallway, opening the door quickly, revealing a large hospitalized, corridor. It seemed to have been the only thing that was truly clean, aside from the lobby.
Back to top Go down

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 7:12 pm

As he stopped at the door before she opened it he spoke, "this Sharingan Contains The white flame technique, Its fires burn at the same temperature as the sun, And besides that i cannot tell you anything else the rest will have to be discovered on your own. i only had a chance to see the hokage use that first technique"

As he waited for her to open the door he listened to her speak of the human weaknesses, "i agree nothing lasts forever, But we can make our lives here worth living. . .i only have one request that i take the right eye of the hokage. . .," But as dirty thoughts ran through his head as she said "do you require anything but my assistance in combat?" He simply replied "no"
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 7:20 pm

She nodded as she began to walk in, signaling a thank you for your obedience and offering. As she stood, her eyes scanned the room, and came across a weary fellow, quite the odd one out, one could say. He was already dressed like a doctor, and had tools prepared. Smiling, she shook his hand, and laid on the table. She awaited for Artemis to do the same thing.

When they were both on the tables, she leaned towards him, and laughed. "Dont worry, it wont hurt a bit.. By the way, you can have the right.. The left is more powerful anyway!" With that, she activated her clans hibernative technique, allowing her to sleep with her eyes open.
Back to top Go down

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 7:28 pm

Following like a good boy Artemis layed the glass container on the down at the feet of where Xarias layed, the glass container had a separating glass wall that had a sign at the bottom of each side showing which eye goes where, even a kid could figure it out. As Artemis layed on the operating table he covered his left eye with his dark red headband, making it obvious which eye he wanted put in. he quivered a little bit at the thought but manning up he sighed with a deep breath waiting.
Back to top Go down
Anhento Eoma
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Anhento Eoma

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 7:37 pm

Sitting down, Anhento looks at the crudely drawn picture, and sighs. "Ju know.. I am a doctah for za reason.. I am not a stupid man." He takes the right eye, and begins to perform a procedure on Artemis, in which being his eye implant with one of the most powerful Sharingan's to date. Taking his normal eye out, and preserving it, he put it aside, and began to slowly implant the Sharingan eye into place. Reconnecting the eye, he made sure to preserve the eye jellies, and connect them to the back of the eye for proper coordination.

With the first surgery complete, he turned to Xarias. Beginning to perform the same procedure, he took a brief moment to wipe sweat off of his forehead, as a single mess-up could mean his, or someone elses life. After the transplant was made, he through a smoke bomb which would almost instantly knock them out for a number of hours, wearing the pain from the surgery off, and allowing them to rest, and now know who he was while he made his escape.
Back to top Go down

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 7:50 pm

As time seemed to pass Artemis fidgeted around on the table until he finally awoke a few hours later, setting up almost instantly he looked around of course to find himself alone the doctor not being anywhere near. he hopped of table, As the right side of his face was covered he was forced to look around with his left, As he shifted around he looked he found Xarias still unconscious on the table. Wa...lking over to her he stood over, glancing at her soft skin and pouty lips he thought, " i wonder if i could !@#$ her and get away with it. . . Better not" As he shook her in hopes of waking her he got a wiff of her sweet scent, as it interred his nostrils it became almost overwhelming for Artemis.

But as he turned to the door he walked out thanking her with just a simple nod as he was on his way to continue his plot.
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 8:11 pm

As she sat up, she shook the anastesiac feeling off, standing up after Artemis abruptly interrupted her sleep. Seeing as how he was now leaving the premises, she decided to show him a mere taste of her power right now. Activating the eternal mangekyou sharingan in her left eye, it spun and the entire hospital lit up with a blinding white flame, setting everything inside of it into ashes, besides the human beings because she didnt want to commit murder, only give an example.

The hospital crashed down, and she deactivated the sharingan, reverting back to her natural and elegant yellow eye color. Walking off, she mocked him, nodding as well.
Back to top Go down
CENTELLA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
CENTELLA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 1:18 pm

ENDED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entering Sound. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Sound.   Entering Sound. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering Sound.
Page 1 of 1