Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kunkato was wandering around the streets

Go down 
+3
Kamoku Willow
Zornak
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Mist

Kunkato was wandering around the streets Empty
PostSubject: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 12:47 pm

Kunkato wandered around the street and kept walking. Ugh, nothing to do. I'm bored and my brother is not around.
Kunkato walked around a corner, seeing a tall shadowy figure coming from the side of the building.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-world.speedyforum.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 12:50 pm

A boy showed up from the site of the bulding.He was wearing a Red jacket."Hi."He said smiling."My name is Sesmois Uchiha."He said.
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 12:54 pm

"..." An full-fledged uchiha?
"You are an full-fledged Uchiha?" Kunkato said.
"Now what do you want from me anyways?"
"What strange cloak are you wearing anyways, what the heck is that..?" kunkato asked something to the guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 12:57 pm

[b]"So many questions..."He said with a smile."So many time.Yes im a full-fledged Uchiha."He takes his hat off revealing 3 Tomoe Sharingan."I just want some practice."He said with a smile."And to the last question..Im an Akatsuki...That is why the cloak.Want to battle?"He asked smiling.[b]
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 1:03 pm

'...' Kunkato thought of battling.
"What the heck is Akatsuki? I never heard of them."
"But, anyways, sure sure sure, you wanna battle me? I shall won't go easy on you." Kunkato said.
" I may be the spunky one but come forward if you can battle me." Kunkato said,giving a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 1:06 pm

"Akatsuki..Is the feared Organization in all Villages.We hunt down bijuus and kill persosn too fast.How you donĀ“t know that this is a clone.But i want to fight you."He said smiling.Under the cloak he taked out a kunai.
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 1:09 pm

"..."
"So what are you after me for? You just want to kill me this, right?" Kunkato asked. He sees that he took out his kunai.
Kunkato took out 3 kunais in one hand and spread them out between his fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 1:13 pm

"I just want fun."He said with a evil smile on his face."You first."
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 1:17 pm

"Heh, sure, punk" Kunkato said, making a grin across his face then he jumped up of a roof and went on the roof top and does a jutsu, he formed handseals and said, "Fire style: great Firebal Technique!" He shouted, causing big blazing of fireball coming out of his mouth going for Sesmios.
"I see you do have Sharingan, oh well. Now you make me jealous of how great this Uchiha clan is. I could never obtain the Sharingan in my life, sure sure it sucks for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 1:20 pm

I started making handseals.I got to counter it someway....He makes more handseals."Dust Wind!"He said.Dust covered the area and he jumped to a tree and taked cover from the ball.He throwed 1 kunai to him.

Fuusajin - Dust Wind
Character Use: Temari
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack, Defense
Special Note: Anime Only

Ninpou ā€¢ Fuusajin is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sand ninja Temari. Using her fan, Temari will blow a strong current which will cover the surrounding area in dust. This dust will serve to loosen the footing for any opponent who walks nearby.
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 1:26 pm

Kunkato jumps up very high and jumps up and coverng his eyes for moment.
Kunkato made 2 more doppel-gangers and each ran of sesmois's side and Kunkato ran up behind Sesmois, throwing 1 kunai at him in the right side then 1 kunai at him in the left side and 1 kunai at him at his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 2:53 pm

He taked out 3 kunais and blocked 2 of them.But he got hitted in the arm a little."Freak...This is nothing!"He yelled.He made handseals."Kage Bunshin No jutsu!"He made 2 clones."Katon!"They all yelled making handseals."Fire ball jutsu!"Each Sesmois made a fire ball towards each Kunkato.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 3:16 pm

Itazuk jumps up on a roof.
"Akatsuki...?!?!?!?" Damn It!Itazuk sees the fireball going after Kunkato.
Itazuk jumped down quickly and ran behind Sesmois then jumped infront of the fireball, Itazuk took out his kunai and his blade to block the attack. But his hands has little scratches and tiny cuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 3:18 pm

"A visiter?!I will handle you too."He yelled.He started making handseals.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 3:22 pm

"What are you here for, Sesmois Uchiha from the Akatsuki?" Itazuk said.
And on top of that, Why are you fighting Kunkato?" Itazuk added. "I expect an answer now."
Itazuk jumped back getting in front of Kunkato. Itazuk looked at Sesmois very carefully, he just took one deep breathe through his mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 3:25 pm

"You donĀ“t diserve to know..Itazuk,Leaf Jounin.We are highlt informed on Leaf members.Now face me!Konoha Dai Senpuu!"He ran into Itazuk and hitted him with alot of kicks.

Konoha Dai Senpuu - Leaf Great Whirlwind
Character Use: Rock Lee
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack

Konoha Dai Senpuu is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Like the normal Senpuu, Lee uses his quickness and agility to deliver a series powerful spinning kicks to his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 3:30 pm

'...Once I get hold of you you, you would forced to answer me." Itazuk said, taking his blade and blocked few of his kicks. Itazuk jumped in the tree. then went behind Sesmois. Itazuk started to make handseals.
"Fire Prison Jutsu!" Itazuk said, reaching out his hand toward Sesmois position.

-Type; Ninjutsu
name: Fire prison Jutsu
Element: Fire
Effect: Makes a sherical fire ball with the enemy inside it of the prison. (just like Zabuza's water prison Jutsu but this one is fire.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 8:57 am

Sesmois looks a little to the side and seeĀ“s him."Replacemenet Jutsu!"He gets replaced by a log.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 11:34 am

ki teleported to where the real uchiha is. he was sitting on a roof with him. ki was eating and he uchiha was panting like a dog after al long walk. ki was intent on his food. " ello akatsuki, what are you doing in my kages village? shish kebab?"
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 11:59 am

" Ugh, can't you keep away from these guys" moaned Eiichiro landing in a crouching position behind Itazuki. " They never leave you alone". He whistled and Shika landed beside him, snarling in the Akatsuki's direction. " If there's a fight, you run, Okay?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 12:17 pm

"Back-Up?!"I start running to the center of the town."Come!I can handle you..I think..."He says putting into fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 12:32 pm

Eiichiro clenched his fists, took a deep breath and sprinted fowards towards the direction of the Akatsuki, breathing nervously. " God, this isn't good" he muttered between gasps of air, his eyes panicking, flashing from side-to-side, looking desperatly for his target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 12:34 pm

I wait there with my arms inside the akatsuki cloak.I do a fighting stance with my legs.I take out a kunai in my cloak without people seeing it.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 12:38 pm

Eiichiro skidded round a corner, almost running into Seimos. "Shit!". He gasped and fell backwards raising his hands in front of his face. A bead of sweat dropped from his forehead as he flicked his neck, not taking his eyes of Seimos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 12:40 pm

I see him but i donĀ“t do anything.I start doing handseals under the cloak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kunkato was wandering around the streets
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next