Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Fumito acting criminal

Go down 
+2
Hirokai Hondo
Naito Aburame
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito acting criminal   Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 5:35 pm

" well, if you really want scrolls. what kind are you even looking for? cause the only ones left are poison tactics and herb scrolls that i let some of my students borrow."
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Location : In the darkness....who cares? I am going destroy the world anyways. I am always in the shadows......

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: World Destroyer, forever. Now lives in his Demon's HeadQuarters in WhirlPool Country.

PostSubject: Re: Fumito acting criminal   Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 5:50 pm

"Depending on what Fumito wants.", kazujo replied.
"better have enough, or be ready.", Kazujo says in a low, shadowy vioce again.

((I will then next let fumito post after now.))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito acting criminal   Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 6:33 pm

Zazuro Xanuzuro wrote:
"?!!!", Zazuro was surprised by Kazujo's sudden appearance.
"You...Kazujo, A S-class Missing-Nin criminal..", Zazuro said, almost whispering.
"And,..I won't let any intruders get our scrolls of the mist.", Zazuro said, keeping his guard up.

Fumito stretches his arm toward Zazuro and showing his fist. In the next, he opens his hand and two small lilac balls is dropped, which are bouncing toward Zazuro. At there destination, they blow up a big smoke around the spot. Now his sight is blinded, he should be really lucky to dodge this: Fumito pulls out a scroll and activates it, it immidiatly starts to shoot countless of needles into the smoke.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito acting criminal   Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 6:53 pm

ki made a chi feild around zaruro. ki wasnt effected by the smoke, he smiled. " since there is no scroll to fight over, lets just put the weapons away for now and stop acting inhuman, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito acting criminal   Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 7:04 pm

Since that white haired fellow is creating some kind of field and has to remain focused on it, he won't be able to dodge this. Fumito turns his needle attack at Ki.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito acting criminal   Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 7:07 pm

opend his eyes, his eyes were spotted with pupils like a cheetah with spots. a chi feild was around him too. " i know what your going at, and i presume its not going to work."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito acting criminal   Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 7:26 pm

Fumito throws an explosion tag next to the white haired fellow's chakra shield.
"You better keep that shield up now, or it will blow." Fumito holds the handsign up, to being able to activate the tag at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito acting criminal   Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 7:30 pm

ki smiled.he raised his hand and then made a fist. the tag disapeard and reapeard on fumitos back. the tag was in kis control. the tag was now being sewn onto fumitos back by an invisible hand. "there is no need for fighting, put your weapons down and ill tell you what you can have. instead of taking a crumb from the cake."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito acting criminal   Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 7:38 pm

Using an illusion which makes Ki think that he sewed it on Fumito, while he was sewing it at himself.
"Release!" Ki explodes into thousand pieces.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito acting criminal   Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 7:39 pm

(no auto hit and im still in the sheild.)

ki watched at the tag exploded on his sheild. when the dust cleared, it didnt make a scratch. " your assuming its made from chakra fumito." ki said simply.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito acting criminal   Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 8:15 pm

((What about you, sewing things on people's backs with your mind?))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito acting criminal   Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 8:22 pm

(( i can control atoms, so i can push and pull atoms in the air. basically yes since i cannot attack you directly, and it takes most of my concentration. so if i do a stunt like that, my chi feild gets weak. but now that window of opputunity is closed now))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito acting criminal   Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 8:42 am

((That is not the point. You auto-hit me.))

"You can cancel your shield now. You won't need it where you are going..." Fumito makes a movement with his hand which looks like a wave. Casting an illusion on the white haired fellow, making him believe that he suddenly got teleported to a desert, far, far away.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Fumito acting criminal   Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 6:52 pm

((fumito, ki is dead. stop his topic. i killed him. again.))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito acting criminal   Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 6:56 pm

((He is not the main character of this topic. I'm waiting for Zazuro Xanuzuro to post.))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito acting criminal   Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 6:57 pm

(( i hope so. this is geting interesting, even though i can see through gen...anyway, move along ^^))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito acting criminal   Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008, 11:00 am

"Hmph! This was too easy." Fumito walks over to a giant chest and opens it. He finds the secret scrolls of the village in there. Fumito is so happy that he gives out an evil laughter.
He takes a look behind his back to check if there are any more guards of the Mist who will try to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fumito acting criminal   Fumito acting criminal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fumito acting criminal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2