Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kitsuke's deadly mission (...) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Kitsuke's deadly mission (...) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kitsuke's deadly mission (...) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kitsuke's deadly mission (...) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kitsuke's deadly mission (...) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kitsuke's deadly mission (...) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kitsuke's deadly mission (...) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kitsuke's deadly mission (...) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kitsuke's deadly mission (...) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kitsuke's deadly mission (...)

Go down 
+2
Hirokai Hondo
Lkitty
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Kitsuke's deadly mission (...) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsuke's deadly mission (...)   Kitsuke's deadly mission (...) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:52 am

Seiyuuki cursed under his breath.

"Alright Kitsuke, I'll stay at the rendezvous point incase you need back up." Dropping his radio again, Seiyuuki stared from the outskirts of the village. He had heard Wes' threat through Kitsuke's radio.

"I guess this isn't over."

He then formed a one handed seal, and the tags that Kidate planted activated. "Sorry Wes, the battle continues." In response to his chakra, a huge tornado started to tear apart the buildings of Tsuchikagure. Fortunately, my village defense technique can also be used offensively...

Fuuton: Ukazezai no Jutsu [Wind Release: Fierce Galling at Will Technique]
Ukazezai is a technique utilizing the wind element and a special seal collection surrounding the walls of Sunagakure. Essentially, all the Kazekage must do is form a simple one handed seal, and the winds of the desert will begin to cycle around the village, creating a protective barrier around the village. This barrier isn't impenetrable, and mainly acts as a simple hiding technique, as the winds pick up enough sand to create sand storms for miles out, easily allowing Sunagakure to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: Kitsuke's deadly mission (...)   Kitsuke's deadly mission (...) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:52 am

OOC: Ok ill retake over.

IC: While Kitsuke was fireing his large lightning ball and while Kinji was flying over to Ki, the only last shadow clone that was standing in the battle field errupt from the ground a lot above the opponents. (He his the arms that came from the ground earlier.) Kito's clone charged up his chakra and formed a large flow of fire chakra in his left arm and wind chakra in his right. He unleashed them both at the same time and on the same target, Suiketsu, combining the two elements with each other creating a enormous Wind-Fire blast to it, making a diversion while the real Kito was healing his arms by Ki.

Hell Fire Blast
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack
In this attack his Fire elemental combines with his Wind elemental to form an even more devastating attack. The two attacks then combine in the air to form an even more powerful jutsu. Because the attack also includes Wind, a mere Water attack will not be able to stop the whole blast.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Kitsuke's deadly mission (...)   Kitsuke's deadly mission (...) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 1:06 am

...As the hell fire blast was about to hit Suiketsu ...Suiketsu dissapates like a thin air...after the blast passed through her she regain her true form again...and followed Kinji and Kito as a high speed that in a matter of seconds she was already meters away from Kito's back and was about to cut Kito into half...
The lightning ball that was fired by KItsuke passed through Kito's back "Hahaha...Kito you thought that lightning ball was just normal..." that Kitsuke suddenly poofed into smoke...Kitsuke disappeared and reappeared at the back of the flying Kito on Kinji....holding a katana and stabbed KIto fast enough ...
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: Kitsuke's deadly mission (...)   Kitsuke's deadly mission (...) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 1:40 am

As they were approching, Kinji unsummoned and Kito dived upon the ground. As he was closed, he merge in it and flee from underground. He was tired of this continus battle. His arm uncapable to do a move. The only thing it was left was the last shadow clone that follow him to the outside of the village...

(Left Topic)
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitsuke's deadly mission (...)   Kitsuke's deadly mission (...) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 2:32 am

(Again cheating to escape and dont battle......Arent you reading or your just...a little you know afraid to die and had to do a little something...I attacked you and Suiketsu all you did was dived...since you dive this is my reply regarding on the thing that you did ...You did to me this 2x and you also did it yo Tenshin Uchiha..)

As Kito dived he had evade Kitsuke's stab of the katana ...but Suiketsu caught him in the mid air and at fast speed Suiketsu's wings turned again into wind like blade....severely wounding Kito as Kito dived in the ground...
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitsuke's deadly mission (...)   Kitsuke's deadly mission (...) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 10:24 am

OOC: Nevermind my last posts...just answer this...

I am not approching you I was already at your back...second you cant unsummon Kinji you need a handseal to unsummon and summoning..
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitsuke's deadly mission (...)   Kitsuke's deadly mission (...) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 5:54 am

..."A scaredy cat...who runs...,Oh well ..." The whole Tsuchikage's office collapse...and in the middle revealed a blinding light ...the blinding light was coming from the large lightning ball that was first used by Kitsuke it haven't dissapate yet....it was absorbing all electricity from the whole village cutting the power..."That should do it..."..Kitsuke helds on her radio..."Got to go..." .....Kitsuke flew away few miles from the outskirts of the stone village but the blinding light is still can be seen..."Activate it now...Raijuu..." "I've been waiting for this...."
Next thing there was a large explosion in the stone village cause of the lightning ball who have grew large than the office itself...KABOOM!!!!! ...after the smokes...covering the whole village all was left...was dust....

(LEFT TOPIC)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitsuke's deadly mission (...)   Kitsuke's deadly mission (...) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitsuke's deadly mission (...)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5