Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kunkato was wandering around the streets

Go down 
+3
Kamoku Willow
Zornak
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 6:48 pm

Metaru appeared between Kunkato and Sesmois's arm, letting the jinchuuriki bite down on his solid steel covered body.

"Bijuu hm? Sesmois! New Plan! I'm taking these ones out fast, but I want this Bijuu, he's your top priority!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 6:51 pm

Sesmois dodged the bite closely but did.He made handseals."Temporary Body Paralysis Technique!"He yelled making Kankuto paralize.He then made more handseals."Fire Dragon Flame Projectile!"He yelled expeling a large continous fire into Kankuto direction.

Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Character Use: Orochimaru, ANBU
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Supplementary

Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile
Character Use: Third Hokage
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack

Katon • Karyuu Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and the proceeds to blow a large jet of fire from their mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 6:55 pm

Sighing, Kidate stepped in. He burst forward, sending a gale palm through the jet of flame, cutting it in half.

Jutsu Used~
Name:Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm
Type:Attack
Effect:Fuuton • Reppushou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seals, Nagato will send a strong gust of wind towards his target. When acting in conjunction with another thrown weapon, the wind can increase its power and deadliness.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 6:56 pm

As the flame disappeared, Metaru was left in it's wake, the wind not quite strong enough to push his armored form.

"C'mon Kidate, you're my opponent now, leave Kun for Sesmois."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 6:57 pm

Sesmois did a combo of kicks in Kunkato while he was paralized and then started running towards Kid.He then disapeared and apepared back on his front and kicked him.
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 6:59 pm

"Roar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" kunkato back out. Stares at Metaru..
I'm losing..my mind..Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh
Kunkato got very furios and making large gust of wind to blow extremely hard from his demon's power and his tails going crazy for 15 minutes. He made a creater as he didn't care. Kunkato soon got his mouth wide and opened his mouth full of sharp teeth. Gold Chakra covering more and more of his body. He lowered his head low and already started to form his 3rd tail. His ears growing larger, his paws grew even bigger than before. His tail grew longer and longer as his 3rd tail soon completed grewed. Kunkato looked at the ground than looked at Metaru.
'RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kunkato growled so loud that made half of the village was able to hear his roar. Kunkato looked up and ran very fast, faster than last time straight at Metaru at 85 miles per hour. Kunkato reached him and grabbed his side of his head and started to pull it to the left.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-world.speedyforum.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 7:03 pm

Jumps in to protect Metaru and takes the hits.Counters by doing some kicks and gets free."Metaru..Get him..I will hande the bijuu!"He yelled.He ran toward Kankuto."Leaf Strong Whirlwind"Sesmois said delivering a strong roundhouse kick on Kankuto.

Konoha Gouriki Senpuu - Leaf Strong Whirlwind
Character Use: Maito Gai
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack

Konoha Gouriki Senpuu is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Maito Gai. Like the normal Senpuu, Gai uses his quickness and agility to deliver a powerful roundhouse kick to his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 7:04 pm

((Ok, if I see one more auto-hit, there will be consequences.))

Metaru's steel body barely budged with the lighter nin hanging off of his side. Laughing, Metaru reached out with one gloved hand, placing his palm on Kunkato's chest. "Pulse." The pulse would push through kunkato's body, throwing him away if the bijuu didn't do something fast.

Magnetic Release: Iron Body Technique [Kinzokuton: Tetsu Hada no Jutsu]
Type: Rank C, Supplementary
Description: Using his magnetic chakra, Metaru will mold his metal plate around his body, using a large majority of it. This coating makes it appear as if Metaru were simply a statue, however he can still move by using his control over the metal. This creates an armor for him that is not only quite resistant and a good defensive tactic, the armor also aids in hand to hand, and allows Metaru to charge through practically anything given enough momentum. Though useful, this technique has many weaknesses.

Magnetic Release: Pulse Technique [Kinzokuton: Purusu no Jutsu]
Type: Rank C, Offensive
Description: Using his magnetic chakra, Metaru will push his hand forward and release a small condensed pulse of magnetic energy. This energy will force objects back whether they are metal or not as it naturally gives them a charge. He can control the direction of this pulse and where he generates it from, all by changing his hand motion, i.e. Push objects towards him, pull hand towards him. Throw objects upwards, throw hand upwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 7:05 pm

Sesmois jumps back and starts concentrating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 7:24 pm

"Fine. You are my opponent." Kidate said, pointing his hammer toward Metaru. He jumped forward, sealing the hammer yet again. Clearing the distance between them, he stood 5 meters away from the ironclad man, staring at him coldly. "That trick of yours won't work on me this time. I am a lot stronger."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 7:27 pm

"I assume you are, are you asking me to fight seriously then?" Metaru smiled behind his armor, then danced a few steps into a fighting pose, showing that even covered in armor, his strength still allowed him to move quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 7:29 pm

"Metaru leave!"Sesmois yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 7:30 pm

"I ask that you not dishonor me with foolishness." He said, taking up a stance. He walked one step forward, covering his legs with wind chakra. He used the jutsu in a slight morphed form to cover his arms as well, hoping to have the same effect.

Jutsu Used~
Name: Kaze Genjutsu Handou - Wind Illusion Kick
Type:Attack/Illusion
Effect: This technique utilizes the Wind Element. The user first imbues their legs in wind chakra. This will allow for a simple added effect to kicks. The opponent will think they have blocked the kick if the block the leg, but the wind will always strike them with equal force about a foot away from where the leg impacted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 7:31 pm

"Metaru..I won´t say it again..Leave!"Sesmois yelled again entering fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 8:13 pm

Metaru turned and nodded, "Sorry Kidate, but it appears my services are not needed." Forming a hand seal, Metaru's armor dissipated briefly before he vanished completely.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 10:53 pm

ki who was locked with metaru had disapeard ( i really would like it if you guys didnt go ahead without me, though thats just my opinion.) ki moved his sights torward seismos. " im getting bored." he said as he opend his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 5:39 am

Kitsuke appeared...behind Sesmois
"Well...let me handle this guy..."!
"Hahaha...! A Akatsuki...fighting against 2 Genin...?"
"Ow...have you lost your senses..."
"But you look new..? ...your a new member..."
"Well..I am gonna let you know how powerful Kumogakure is..."
Kitsuke jumped above high in the sky...and does Suna Whirlwind (Suna Senpuu)!
His left foot arc downwards...

-----------

Suna Whirlwind (Suna Senpuu)
Description:Developed by Kitsuke like Konoha Senpuu...
Also kicks but in a downward motion...And deals with great strength....
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 11:39 am

ki made all of the building colapse by removing their carbon. and the tea he threw up into the air had turned to needles, and were raining down of specific targets. avoiding the good guys.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 11:48 am

Suddenly Kunkato was snatched in mid-charge and hurled into a window. In a second Eiichiro landed beside him and pinned him to the ground. "God, that was close" he panted, flicking the sweat from his hair. Kunkato growled. "Sorry, too risky to let your bijuu out right now". Gasped Eiichiro easing his grip on Kunkato's back.

(( btw, i know your not alowwed to say you hit someone but since i was actually trying to help him...))
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 11:48 am

Name: Object Levitation Technique
Description: This technique allows Eiichiro to move objects with his mind. He will focus his chakra then focus on the thing he's moving. Larger objects will take up more chakra. The largest weight he can move is 10 tonnes but it will take a a lot of chakra.

(( cant edit, forgot to put jutsu in))
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 5:08 pm

Kunkato jumped to the side. Kunkato tries to calm down but he has lost control of his demon...Then his mind has blurred. His paws grew bigger. Kunkato strecthed his body out then he putted his head down on te ground...The demon is defintely taking over his body and his mind now. His body started to can't be seen anymore as more gold chakra thickens around his body. Kunkato slowly then more quickly healing himself. Then large strong gust winds wrapped around..so strong like a real hurricane. His tails was starting to damage the suroundings. Then a bumpy point from Kunkato's butt began to grow as the 4th tail. As it grew and grew to it maxium length. The demon had roared to life. Kunkato lifted his head and stared at them.
Kunkato has already lost his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 5:12 pm

Kidate sighed, turning his back on his comrades.
"Your on your own from now on." He called behind himself. Tapping his ear, he replace the hammer named Warugi. With this, Kidate pushed off the ground, using the wind to guide him as he half-flew out of the village.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 5:16 pm

as a gust of wind knocked down a building a large cloud of dust rose up. once the dust had settled, people could see Zodiark standing about 5m from Kunkato as he raised his left hand and pointed at him he said "seeing as how my subordinates have failed me i have been forced to come and collect you personally, i suggest you come now and save yourself the pain"
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 5:24 pm

((Remember Kunkato is unconscious.))

The demon gave one look at the akatsuki. He growled very loudly. He started walking making large damage under his large paws of the demon's. He bared his teeth at the guy. he gave his sharp eye look at him. He growled and roared very loudly again.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 5:33 pm

"if that is how it must be" he slid his right arm behind his back into his cloak and when he pulled it out he was wearing his old weapon the dual hound. after adjusting his hand and grabbing the trigger he appeared below Kunkato thrusting upwards with tremendous force while also activating the pistons in the dual hound

dual hound, two high powered hydraulic cylinders, each tipped with a spike that shot forward together with enough force to punch through 2 inches of steal, and when activated, discharge a large amount of electricity that causes the targets body to convulse and spasm much like a taser would do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato was wandering around the streets   Kunkato was wandering around the streets - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kunkato was wandering around the streets
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next