Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

harbinger of death

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

harbinger of death - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 2:31 pm

The exploshion woke wes up he imeadtly ran toward kisho rehardning his body "You son of a bitch. I will end your life right now." Wes said as he stopped before Kisho
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 10:00 pm

"come now, haven't we already gone through all of this, you can't beat me" he stood there looking at wes, the burning city behind him
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 10:03 pm

"But i havent begun to fight, and you will be held accountible for these lifes!" Wes shouted with tears in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 10:09 pm

"why should i be held accountable for them, i can hardly be held accountable for myself" he noticed that wes was beginning to cry "how can you call yourself a ninja when you shed tears for people you don't even know"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 10:13 pm

"I know these people they are my kin i grew among them i became the man i im today because of them!" Wes shouted whiping his tears away
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 10:16 pm

"even so, you are a pathetic excuse for a ninja and a waste of my time" he turned around to face the outside of the village
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 10:35 pm

Dae apparerd right next to him elbowing him in the gut
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 10:37 pm

zodiark caught wes' elbow and twisted it behind his back, threatening to snap his shoulder and elbow
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 10:40 pm

Wes kicked behind him at Kisho's krotch section.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 10:44 pm

kisho spun on his left leg to dodge wes' kick, while using his right leg to sweep wes' legs out from under him, spinning him forward and dropping him from the top of the wall
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 10:47 pm

wes called on his star to catch him and bring him back up to kisho's level. macking a series of hand signs before reaching kisho at the moment when they were not but a foot apart from each other wes shouted "double palm tornado" at that moment he launched two tornadoes from his hands that made contact with kisho instansouly due to he close range
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 10:52 pm

kisho fell back off the wall, standing up a few meters back between two burning buildings he waved his hand in fron of his face and said "my, is it a little drafty in here or is it just me"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 10:54 pm

the two tornadoes went through the flames macking them deadly firery. than they headed down at kisho with lightning speed
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 10:59 pm

zodiark sighed and flipped through a few hand seals before spewing a large amount of water out of his mouth, putting out the on coming fire, as the fire hit the wall of water, he flipped through some more hand seals and the water formed into 10 drill like tendrils shooting at wes at a tremendous speed

*Suijinheki-Water Encampment Wall
The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.

*Water Fang Projectile
The ninja does a string of hand seals to cause a nearby body of water to form a spinning drill.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:01 pm

Wes jumped down hitting the earth with his fist "earth wall flip" and huge chunk of earth made a wall
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:10 pm

as the water slammed against the wall zodiark said "you are beginning to bore me now" zodiark stood there silently as his skin turned to a dull gray "we are going to end this fight soon" he leaned over and placed his hands on the cement around his knees and closed his hands, shattering the rock

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:14 pm

Realizing what just happened by sensing the surge in chackra wes quickly hardened him self sevral times macking the outside layer move up in toughness as layers untill he was incased in a dimond covering
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:20 pm

"you don't have a chance of beating us, we will be victorious" zodiark bent forward slightly, bending his legs he launched himself at wes with such speed that he created a miniature sonic boom, destroying the buildings on either side of him as he traveled through the street, leaping forward he kicked at wes' chest with both legs at the same time
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:24 pm

Wes went flying backward through the rock and sevral trees as a little of the dimond chipped off
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:28 pm

not giving time for wes to recover zodiark chased after wes, passing by him and skidding to a halt. as wes got closer to him he jumped into the air slightly and spun, attempting to knee him down into the ground with enough force to turn boulders into dust
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:30 pm

Wes senced him with earth sence he prepared a gust attack *it might not blow him away, but it will slow im down alot* wes thought as he launched the gale force wid up at kisho
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:35 pm

using the updraft to his advantage zodiark spun the opposite way, kneeing wes square in the middle of his spine
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:39 pm

Wes felt a sharp pain in his spine but not enough to do harm he slammed into the ground immedatly asimlating into it using a jutsu (i have one but i cant reber the name its what the rain ninja and kakashi use)
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:46 pm

zodiark stood there, looking around for signs of wes as he said "do you really think that hiding from us will work, if you don't come out i will go back to the village and i will continue with killing them"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:50 pm

From underground wes inacted his sinkhole jutsu under Zodiark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: harbinger of death   harbinger of death - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

harbinger of death
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next