Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Empty
PostSubject: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 1:24 pm

Itazuk walks almost at the Main gates, and he enters past the Main Gates of the cloud.
He had maded up his decision about living here, forever as well.
Itazuk turned, maybe i should see Raikage-sama to see if I can live here as well.
Itazuk just smile, alright let's just get to it.
Itazuk kept walking, looking at all the ninjas and people in the village. These people are interesting. Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:23 pm

A teenager with a leopard beside him walked past. The teenager was wearing a Jounin cloth underneath his belt, the Cloud Jounin symbol was just visible under the silver studded black leather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:31 pm

A boy, around the age of fifteen, jumped down from a roof to check out the new guy. According to his records, the man was Akatsuki at one point...But if the jounin guards had let him in....
"Hey! New Guy!" He called, walking up to him and raising one hand in greeting. His strange cat ears were pierced five times on each ear, down the outer sides. The left ear had an additional piercing on the tip of it, a silver ring with a green gem.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:34 pm

"Oh, hello, boy" Itazuk said to the boy who looked around 15.
Itazuk walked on toward the boy.
"Hey, you are the one that shouted at him." Itazuk said, chuckling. Then he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:35 pm

The teenager with the leopard turned round. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a black leather belt with silver studs, a black shirt with arm-length brown and white fingerless gloves and a red tie. " Hey Kidate...oh hey a new guy".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:36 pm

"Heyoh! I am Kidate Gyouan. My friends call me Kid, my mom calls me kitty, and the chicks just call me." He said, a smile on his face as he neared the man."So, you gonna join our ranks?"
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:41 pm

"Well nice to meet you, I'm Itazuk Kuroi urufu uchiha. You can just call me master Itazuk, Ita, or whatever you like." Itazuk said, giving multiple names, he doesn't even care about who the names he was called.
Itazuk sees another Jounin walking up toward us.
"Hello, I bet that you may have eavesdropped. So you probably heard my name already didn't you?" Itazuk replied. He was still smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:43 pm

"Alright, I will call you Ku. Or Roi. I haven't decided." Kidate said, turning to face his sensei of sorts, Eiichiro.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:44 pm

" Yeah, I'm Eiichiro and this is Shika" he gestured to the leopard who was now rolling around on the floor
" Yeah don't worry about him, he won't hurt you". Shika got up a growled at Itazuki. Eiichiro laughed and rubbed the massive cats head like it was a kitten. " Well he won't hurt you a lot".
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:45 pm

"Haha, sure, whatever you like Kid." Itazuk was now to able call Kidate his name.Kid like he said.
itazuk said, "Oh also, I would be living here now and forever. I'm a Jounin as if you could see."
Itazuk looked at the clouds. Those many weird shapes of the clouds, never seen so many clouds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:46 pm

Kidate made a meowing noise, and began to hold a conversation with the massive cat. Soon, he was laughing and engaging in full conversation, only making meows, purrs, hisses, and various other cat noises.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:47 pm

Eiichiro noticed Itazuki was looking upwards. " Gets used to that, the Cloud village tends to have a lot of clouds, anyway where were you going to go first". He then pointed at Kidate and Shika " You'll probably have to get used to that as well".
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:50 pm

"A jounin, Itauki?" Metaru patted a hand on Itazuki's shoulder, having appeared from seemingly nowhere. Smilingly, he removed his hand, resting it down by his side.

"Now unfortunately, I have to kill you quickly, I'm sure the authorities will be here any minute." Taking a step back, Metaru then flipped up into the air, landing on the roof of a nearby building, being sure not to look Itazuki in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:53 pm

Itazuk went back a step.
"damn, the akatsuki is here."
"Everyone watch out! There is an aktsuki here now."
itazuk looked to see who it is, Metaru Jisei...
"Crap..."
Itazuk jumped up and started to go backward walking, having more distance between him and the akatsuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:55 pm

Kidate took up his cue, standing between the two men.
"Damned Akatsuki. Out of our village!" He called, changing back to english. He hissed and barred his fangs, charging chakra in case it came down to it.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:57 pm

Metaru let go a hearty laugh, "Awe, running away Itazuki?" Flickering sideways, Metaru's form disappeared, but was then replaced by one of his metal clones, appearing on another building, he did the same, leaving another metal clone behind. After a few more flickers, there were nearly half a dozen metal clones, scattered amongst the roof tops, Metaru winding up standing behind itazuki.

"And I thought this was going to be fun."
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:58 pm

"metaru, you have no sense of killing me right now." Itazuk said.
"You want to fight? I remember that I don't stand out for fights but from you, an akatsuki, seems likily i need to." itazuk observed.
Itazuk then took out his blade and pointing the sharp end at Metaru.
Itazuk looked at metaru trying to make him get caught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 3:01 pm

Kidate figured he was no match for an akatsuki, but clones he could do.
"Alright, time for some fun." He said, charging a clone. He jumped forward, and let loose an air projectile toward the first clone he came near.

Jutsu Used~
Name:Renkuudan - Drilling Air Projectile
Type:Attack
Effect:Fuuton • Renkuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. The demon Shukaku inhales a large amount of air into his chest and then slams his fist into his chest to expel it. To strengthen the attack Shukaku will imbue chakra into the air. When expelled it forms concussive spherical projectiles capable of inflicting large damage.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 3:05 pm

As Itazuki turned and withdrew his blade, Metaru flipped over his head, landing behind him again. He then held out his hand, Itazuki's sword being pulled by a magnetic field and landing in his palm. "Tsk, tsk, I though you knew better then to attempt to use a weapon against me Itazuki, now it's my turn" Metaru then flickered out of sight again, disappearing somewhere, no doubt hidden by his stealth technique. As he did though, the metal clones simultaneously leapt off the buildings, landing within feet of Itazuki, their arms turning into large axes. Then, they struck.

One of the clones was however, knocked aside by an air bullet. It slid, turning up soil until it crashed into a nearby wall. However, to everyone's surprise, it simply stood back up, moving back towards it's target. Metaru then reappeared again, standing behind Kidate. "Pretty strong clones hm?" A metal spike then came flying from Metaru's sleeve, attempting to stab Kidate in the back.

Magnetic Release: Metal Clone [Kinzokuton: Kane Bunshin]
Type: B rank, Supplementary
Description: A powerful clone technique, Metaru's Kane Bunshin technique creates clones out of metal. Though these clones would never pass for a real person, their usefulness in battle is unrivaled by any other clone. Forming the clone out of metal nearby, this bunshin is completely solid straight through, making it one-hundred percent more durable then most other clones. Not only can these clones take hits, they can deal them out even harder, weighing nearly five-hundred pounds each. Though they can't perform any of Metaru's earth jutsu, due to their conductive nature, they're able to channel and create simple lightning jutsu, as well as use their own composing material to attack the opponent with metal techniques. This goes from most of Metaru's metal bound techniques, to even altering their body and limbs.

Magnetic Release: Stealth Technique [Kinzokuton: Suterusu no Jutsu]
Type: B rank, Supplementary
Description: Using his magnetic chakra, Metaru creates a very specific magnetic field around himself. This field bends light, and will bend light right around Metaru from multiple angles, making him completely invisible to the naked eye.

Magnetic Release: Metallurgy [Kinzokuton: Yakin]
Type: C rank, Supplementary
Description: Using the mass of compact metal he carries with him and his magnetic chakra, Metaru can mold the metal into whatever form he pleases. These forms have been shown to vary from swords, shields, whips, spears, and just about anything else he can create with the amount he has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 3:13 pm

'Kinda." Kidate said, jumping forward to avoid the spike. "Now is it really fair to attack a genin, and a kitten at that!" He said in fake exasperation.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 3:32 pm

Itazuk observes again. He still does that, Heh.
he jumps high above ground then lands on the other side away from Metaru.
Kidate...Why is he fighting, this is the situation between me and the akatsuki and Eiiichiro..I bet he is involved too.
Itazuk calms himself down.
"Metaru, I see that you stil use it, what haveyou done yourself, why don't you just go and get yourself stronger already?!" Itazuk said, Itazuk only made a straight line face behind his mask.
Itazuk took a a deep breath and sighed.
Itazuk had awakened his sharingan, reading metaru's next movement.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 3:40 pm

Metaru smiled as Kidate leaped out of his way, at least they weren't pushovers.

"You're right Itazuki, why don't I show you some of my new techniques?" Forming three hand seals, Metaru inhaled then turned, blowing a strong stream of what appeared to be purple fire at Itazuki, clouding the man's vision as well as attempting to harm him. Without taking a break, Metaru then dashed towards Kidate tossing from one of his sleeves what looked like a spiked ball. As the ball neared it's target, it then exploded, covering the area in shrapnel, Metaru was unharmed however, as he had already moved again. Now falling towards Itazuki, the Akatsuki leader had planned that the fire had covered the Jounin's field of vision. From there, he activated his aurora wave technique, and sent out a wall of electrically charged air molecules, in attempts to trap itazuki from both angles. Finally, he dashed off again, sitting himself on the lip of another building.

"You asked for it."

Magnetic Release: Plasma Release: Ionized Oxygen Technique [Kinzokuton: Kesshouton: Aian-Tei no Jutsu]
Type: B rank, Offensive
Description: Drawing air into his lungs, Metaru then alters the oxygen by using his magnetic chakra to pull ions out of it, creating ionized air. This ionized air is now electrically charged, and at a dangerous level. He will then expel the air, guiding it like a normal fire jutsu technique. And although this technique looks like a similar to fire in nature, it is actually a plasma gas, being purple in color. Anything caught in this plasma gas will be electrocuted instantly.

Magnetic Release: Buckshot [Kinzokuton: Sandanjuu]
Type: B rank, Offensive
Description: Using his magnetic chakra, Metaru will throw a spiked ball (roughly the size of a softball) at his opponent. Then, when he feels it is appropriate, he can detonate it, the spikes and shrapnel flying in all directions.

Magnetic Release: Plasma Release: Aurora Borealis [Kinzokuton: Kesshouton: Hoppou Ranpu]
Type: A rank, Offensive
Description: Forming hand seals, Metaru sends out a magnetic field in the form of a wave. This partially ionizes oxygen in front of him, in the same particular pattern he had just released his wave. In turn this generates a plasma wave, about the same dimensions as Metaru's original wave, capable of shocking any targets it hits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 3:43 pm

Kidate released his fan, using a burst of wind to protect himself from the metal shrapnel. "Damn, these guys are out of my league." He said to himself. He smiled, and stood back.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 3:48 pm

Itazuk observed very closely.
He can still hear noises.
Metaru went after Kidate?!?! No! I can't let that happen. Kidate...Its the matter of life or death, urk.
itazuk jumped out of Metaru's trap and ash running for Kidate's location, the sharingan...its a little blury to me from Mtaru's attack.
He was able to hear the Kidate dodged it..Kidate chow much longer are you able to hold now? You should be tired soon.
Itazuk took out a food pill and eats it and then swallows it.
Itazuk jumped up and had stood by Kidate's side.
itazuk stood there, waiting for more noises from Metaru.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 3:52 pm

Metaru, sitting calmly, performs a few hand seals, then bites both his thumbs. Leaping down and placing them on the ground, two summons appear, one a large fox/dog like creature, the other a sea otter.

"Martes, Enhydra, how are my two favorites doing today?"

~Martes~
Martes is a large marten, which is similar to a fox, only having a different color pattern. Unlike his two younger siblings, Martes is much larger in size, large enough for Metaru to ride on and has a different elemental affinity, being able to use it to a greater extent. Used to living in cold snowy climates, Martes has large, bear like paws with foot long retractile claws. Because he’s used to the snow, when he’s not in the environment, he finds it very easy to move about (though often he will complain that the hard ground hurts his feet), meaning that he’s been shown to be able to run quite quickly, aided by his wind affinity. It’s for these reasons that Martes has become Metaru’s friend and one of his two personal summons, the other being Martes’ twin, Enhydra.

~Enhydra~
Enhydra is Martes’ twin, and is roughly the same mass as his brother, though is lower to the ground and longer. This is because he’s a sea otter and as such is has a water affinity. Though not nearly as fast as his twin Martes, Enhydra makes up for it with agility and flexibility, putting his slender and lengthy body to use. Though Metaru can ride on Enhydra, he normally only does when the situation requires crossing water or climbing difficult surfaces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.   Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itazuk comes to the Cloud Village, forever.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next