Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Empty
PostSubject: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 9:05 pm

Debin arrived at the school playgroundI wonder where Kisho is
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 9:06 pm

Kisho was sitting on a bench on the side of the field readin his book "i've been waiting for you debin" he put the book away and stood up and faced Debin "are you ready to begin or do you want to talk a little first"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 9:12 pm

ummm........"let's just start Water Clone Jutsu"*two clones appear* *Debin dissapears and his clones run toward Kisho*
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 9:14 pm

"right to the point, i like that in an opponent" he waits for the clones to get closer than once they were in reach, put his hands through ech of their chests, causing them to revert to a puddle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 9:20 pm

*They come back up from the puddle and punch Kisho backwards,then the real Debin kicks Kisho into the clones who hi kick Kisho into the air,next Debin jumps and grabs Kisho's feet then 360's and slams Kisho into the ground* "YEAH"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 9:23 pm

Kisho stops himself with his hand before he hits the ground and says "the stings like hell" he stood up and brushed himself off " i'll admit, you're rather quick, but your moves lack that 'umph'" he dashed at Debin, slamming his fist into debin's gut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 9:27 pm

"ugh" 'poof'(regular clone) "hello" Debin knees Kisho HARD in the back
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 9:29 pm

Debin's knee slams agains the metal inside the cloak "nice try" he spun around and kicked debin in the ribs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 9:32 pm

"Yow" Debin falls back lays a few seconds then gets right back up "geez uuh..uh..uu"Debin falls back down
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 9:35 pm

he laughed slightly "not that smart of a move, don't you agree" he pulled two metal gauntlets out of his cloak and putthem on, taking a bosing stance, bouncing from foot to foot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 9:37 pm

Debin still didn't move
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 9:39 pm

"whats wrong, afraid to make the first move" he just kept bouncing from foot to foot, and began tapping his gauntlets together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 9:42 pm

Smarter than I thought hhhmmm.....Debin jumped up and pulled out his swords"this will be a challenge
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 9:43 pm

Kisho cought the swords with the metal palms of his gauntlets, than pulled Debin closer and kicked him in the chest again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 9:45 pm

(wait I didn't even swing at you though)
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 9:46 pm

((well you jumped up and pulled out the swords so i assumed you were gonna try and swing at me))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 9:54 pm

(I didn't so that post didn't count agreed?)
anyway "prepare for the pain HIDDEN MIST JUTSU(a mist shrouded around Debin and Kisho)...BURENDUSHI EYE..FOUR ARMS JUTSU...LIGHTNING BLADES JUTSU"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 9:57 pm

(( what does BURENDUSHI EYE do))
"ha, you think a little mist will stop me, i can hear you budy, won't help" he stopped moving and listened for Debin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 10:01 pm

(read my ready to join profile plz)
"really well srry but ears can't help here not in the mist here i'm just well i'm just a cloud"(also the voice was heard from different locations at every word)*Kisho then feels something hit his metal cloak and a ding followed by more dings "lightning and metal don't mix"a shock went through the cloak to your body*
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 10:07 pm

"that won't work on me" he pointed his arm off into the distance and electricity began to shoot out of his arm "you think something like electricity could stop me" he smiled and closed his eyes, listening for the sounds of swords swinging through the air, waiting to block an attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 5:07 pm

the attacks stopped though and nothing was heard then "POISON IN THE MIST JUTSU" the mist turned purple and was indeed poison
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 5:37 pm

Kisho pulled the hood of his cloak over his mouth and nose to keep from breathin the posion until he was able to get out of the mist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 5:52 pm

then out of nowhere Debin grabbed Kisho from behind"Heh fell for it huh not so smart"Debin's swords are now at Kisho's neck
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 5:54 pm

"just a decoy" kisho appeared behind Debin, holding a sword to his neck "do you think you're the only one who makes use of a mist covering"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 6:16 pm

"well I kinda hoped not"Debin started to reduce to a puddle"bye"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?   KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISHO VS. DEBIN CLOUD AGAINST CLOUD Who will win?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next