Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Empty
PostSubject: ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister.   ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 2:41 pm

nina was sitting on a rock waitig. using the bones of her last victum as stress objects.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister.   ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 2:42 pm

ki was in a tree fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister.   ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 2:44 pm

nina had enough. "KI!!! GET YOUR BONY *** ON THE GROUND AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister.   ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 2:46 pm

ki sighed and teleported out of the tree. he had his black yukata on and his favorite white robe. " nina why do you like to fight me so much?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister.   ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 2:47 pm

"because i dont know when youll break and stop holding back on everybody." nina lunged at ki.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister.   ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 2:49 pm

ki dodged slightly. then he teleported beside nina. "i dont want to fight you."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister.   ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 2:51 pm

"maybe this will change your mind!!!" nina did a few sighns and growled. " black enveloping clan jutsu!!!!" everthing went black and the smell of blood was in the air. tantalizing. forcing all of their senses to go skyrocketsing and bother their hair turning red. into their bloodlust stage.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister.   ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 2:53 pm

ki struggled against his instinct. he tried to stop his claws from growing larger and his eyes turn red. he stod there grimacing.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister.   ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 2:54 pm

nina smiled. she took a kunai and cut her arm but slatherd the wound with real human blood. "holding back now?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister.   ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 2:57 pm

ki had broke through. he smiled as he talked in their tounge. he retracted his claws. and stood there.

translation: you got me, but now what to do with this late bloomer? should i scare you into white hair? or just kill you so you dont have to embarass our speices??
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister.   ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 2:58 pm

nina flared up. and spoke fast in her language. she lunged at him, turning her arm into a strong blade.

translation: you dipshit!!! im gonna torture you so bad you'd wish you had black hair!!!
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister.   ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 3:00 pm

ki grabbed the blade and broke it. then flung nina into the pile of rocks. he switched to english. " nina, your not going to win until you complete the next stage. if you go on, you might force me to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister.   ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 3:01 pm

"you ass!!! you really think you can kill me?!?!" nina teleported from one place to another setting traps and doing jutsus at him.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister.   ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 3:02 pm

ki closed his eyes and grabbed her head as she teleported next to him. "yes, because you are only half willow if you dont complete the procces. " ki pressed the punture wound and nina sat there paralized. "ill fight you when your my age. until then, train." ki teleported out of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister.   ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ki willow vs nina willow. brother against sister.
Page 1 of 1