Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Lee's first stop welcoming him

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Lee's first stop welcoming him Empty
PostSubject: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 1:16 am

Kitaro stood waiting for lee to come
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 5:43 pm

Modorokie lee showed up to the hidden cloud village and spotted kitaro, he made it to his first stop. "well, hi there Kitaro. oshi and ryu send you greetings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 5:45 pm

"tell them hello for me but ill make you a deal i will teach you the lightning element if you teach me the water element" Kitaro smiles and waits for a reply
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 5:47 pm

"Well, this is new. I wasn't expecting to teach you, but I will. whatever it'll take to learn the lightning element. But, teach me the lightning first." Modorokie blinked and smiled, scratching his head. "I doubt that you know my goal on this quest, but it'll help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 5:49 pm

"i know the goal (learn all elements to become the best shinobi) and i like that goal i would do it myself or come with you but that would be infrenging and imposing so if you want to learn lightning ok but ill hold you to teaching me water"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 5:55 pm

"Will do. So, when do we begin?" Modorokie walked into the village, standing beside Kitaro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 5:57 pm

Now

Kitaro pulled out 2 scrolls
1 lightning the jutsu
2 lightning the element

go ahead and choose 1 and we will begin
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:00 pm

Modorokie set his stuff down and pointed to the second scroll. "i want to learn the element. once I learn the element, I'll be able to create my own jutsu." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:02 pm

"good idea but i have never taught the element before so im not sure how to do so (scatches head) hmm"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:05 pm

"Well, why don't I start out by teaching you the element and maybe it'll give you some ideas." Modorokie suggested as he sat up from sitting, and stretching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:05 pm

"thats sounds good sorry im just new to this"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:07 pm

"alright, well, have a seat and I'll start." He set his stuff down onto the ground and closed his eyes, meditating on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:08 pm

Kitaro takes the example and meditades on the ground
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:15 pm

"Now, the water element is very constant and flowing. You want to draw your own energy from your body, to your hands." Modorokie started to move both of his hands into a figure eight movement. "Water's flow is like what I'm doing, always moving. Please do as I am doing." Modorokie said in a quiet, peaceful tone as he kept it at the same pace and movement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:16 pm

Kitaro began to constantly move in a calm motion
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:19 pm

"Now, make your thoughts in your mind flow, like the water. At the same time, focus on the water table under the ground. This will help you draw out water and perform jutsu." he did so and a spout of water appeared from the ground. "Now you try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:21 pm

Kitaro focused towards the water table and kept moving calmly while attempting to focus his chakra into moving that way with him
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:23 pm

((Nice new avi. I like it.))

Water started to spout out of the ground where Kitaro was and swirling into a figure 8. "Good job. There you go. You have just learned the water element." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:32 pm

that was simple now time for you to learn the lightning element now

Lightning is swift unstable and extremely active so all you have to do is move that way (opposite of water)
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:34 pm

"Okay, this'll be tough, but, I'll give it a try. what do I do first?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:35 pm

try running and not thinking about what you are doing and attacking randomly lose yourself in your uncontrollable side
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:37 pm

"Alright....here I go." Modorokie ran as fast as he could in a circle, spinning as he shot water and rose rocks, and went wild with the elements. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:57 pm

Now get in the mindset dont think just push dont give up move a country dont die just be reborn and attack again release the wild side
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 4:32 pm

Modorokie spun at a rotation of 10 r/s, doing exactly what Kitaro said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 4:55 pm

now just let the lightning energy flow and go crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lee's first stop welcoming him   Lee's first stop welcoming him Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lee's first stop welcoming him
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next