Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Darkest of my Soul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

The Darkest of my Soul Empty
PostSubject: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 10:36 am

Ryu's face filled with blackness as the moon didn't shine that night. It was late at night when everyone was sleeping, Ryu grabbed a kunai and stuck it into her mouth. She twiddled it around as shadows of midnight clouds roamed by, with the moon peeking out. It lit up a small spot on the ground. Ryu picked up Loku-Luha and Syi Sarika and stepped to the spot, it slipped away as fast as it could. Is this a riddle..? Ryu thought as she twiddled with her senbon more, she then took it out and shot it at a tree.
She tightened her grip on the Loku Luha and the Syi Sarika as she walked forward to the light, it slipped away to nowhere again as it peaked out in front of her, she touched the ground to where the light was, but it didn't slip away, she stepped towards the light and went into it. There was engravings on the ground, names to people who were killed, and by who, she sat down and looked at it. She flicked her finger at one.

Hikari - Minato Uchiha

It wasn't him... She killed herself to see if Sakon really loved her... she thought and flicked through the list as she found who killed her mother, Kira Uchiha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 4:54 pm

A flashing silhouette over the moon Chiluna flew overhead seeing a figure knelt down he descended into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 4:56 pm

Ryu felt a prescense nearby and looked around in caution,
"Who's there?!" she yelled out as she held her blades harder in grip, she smiled fiercly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 8:09 am

Chiluna moved to the next tree and made a clone, the clone walked down beside her but said nothing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 12:57 pm

Minato's hand came ripping out of the tree's bark, and caught Chiluna clone. The hand crushed his clone. Minato walked out from behind the tree. " Chiluna... if you have come here wih evil intensions... i advice you to leave. NOW. " Minato was smoking the ciggarette he normally carried in his mouth. He smoked out a puff of smoke, as he adjusted his glasses, signaling to Chiluna his hostilaty towards him.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 12:59 pm

Ryu heard the voice of Minato and turned around slightly, giving a bit of a fierce look to her shiny eyes, she wavered beside Chiluna, "Akatsuki, huh?" she replied and held her Loku-Luha towards him, not giving him any chance to hesitate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 1:15 pm

Minato smiled. " Now you're in trouble pal. I may be stronger, but Ryu is definately more Deadly and Hostile ". he took a puff of the cigarette as he looked at Chiluna. " better Run, before you die..." Minato said as he tried to warn the man of the fate which awaited him if he angered Ryu.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 11:44 am

Ryu sighed as Minato gave Chiluna a lecture, she looked at him, "Chiluna, you better go, fast as you can." she replied and put her Loku Luha away from his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 11:48 am

" Whats wrong Dog-Breath ? Afraid of a challenge ? " Minato said as he took a seat near the tree. He took another puff of the cigarette as he offered one to the Akatsuki. " As long as your intentions are not to harm us, you are invited to sit and talk... now we don't want people saying the Ninja from Leaf are uncortious ". Minato cleared some dust from a spot a little away from Him and Ryu, and asked the Akatsuki to sit and talk like a man if he wanted to converse.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 11:54 am

Ryu give him a look, "Mist, and leaf.." she replied and gave a small grunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 12:05 pm

" Whatever Dog-breath " Minato replied as he took a rock in his hand. " So Akatsuki boy... what brings you here ? " Minato was looking straight at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 1:51 pm

"I mean no harm," Chiluna had said "The night is my moment of peace and I had noticed..." and indicated Ryu with his finger "this girl alone studying something" Chiluna leaped from the tree. "but although you tell me I'm welcome, I don't feel this way so I'll take my leave unless you object...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:43 am

" All i can say is, i'm the kinda guy who hates to leave something unfinished. If you try to leave, you won't make it alive." Minato put it bluntly infornt of Chiluna. He took another Puff of his Cigarette. " Now seriously tell me, what brings you to Mist... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 9:32 am

"..." Chiluna said nothing at first than said "...I've only come here to see the land not as Akatsuki but as Chiluna, hardly a believable story yes but it's what happened," Chiluna said than turned around "And maybe if we stop with the threats we could find out what she's so interested in..." Chiluna replied dryly than resided in a cross-legged position on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 12:55 pm

Ryu gave a small grunt and looked at Chiluna. "If it's unbelieveable, then tell me, Akatsuki, Chiluna."
Ryu said in a small tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:54 pm

((I just did))
"So what is this" he said indicating the engravings on the ground "Or may I not know?" Chiluna replied to Ryu... and made his blakwings dissapear "Something about uchihas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 1:53 am

" Didn't i mention, i killed her and mine best friend Hikari in cold Blood for my Mangekyou Sharingan." minato said adjusting his specs. " So whether or not we are siblings is of no matter to her. She still wants to kill me. She's welcome to try, like anyone else. She will just end up like her Friend " Minato took another puff of his cigarette, as he let out a cloud of smoke in shape of a circle.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 9:29 am

"I never said I wanted to kill you, I did that to show I was not an Uchiha, I was hiding it..." she replied in a vicious voice as she fell onto four legs as her hair grew longer and covered her body, Not ihis again... she thought wagging her tail, Puppy-Time! she yelped in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 10:39 am

" Interessting " said Itachi who observed the strange Phenom take place. " may i ask you... are you a chimera, or maybe you are one of the last remaining Ukiku " Itachi was intregued by the transformation of the girl who stood before him. He looked with keen interest in an attempt to understand this change.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 11:16 am

Ryu looked at him with a keen eye, "Actually, Ukiku, and Uchiha." Ryu said to Itachi using her telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:00 pm

" Interessting..." Itachi Mumbled. " well i must take leave. I am running short of time." Itachi said and body flickered to a distant spot before beginning to run away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 10:00 am

A wolf lolloped up to behind Ryu " you speak wolf ... right???" he yapped looking at Ryu with big eyes
" do you ??? " he rolled his head and looked at her " dammit she doesn't speak at all " then in a quieter voice
" I shouldn't have listen to E ".
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitimeSun 07 Sep 2008, 11:31 am

Ryu's wolf body turned and faced Eiiichiro, "Mhm." she said in wolf telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest of my Soul   The Darkest of my Soul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkest of my Soul
Page 1 of 1