Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Intent to let go Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Intent to let go Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Intent to let go Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Intent to let go Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Intent to let go Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Intent to let go Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Intent to let go Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Intent to let go Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Intent to let go Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Intent to let go

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 3:22 am

Sitting down, sandwich in hand and a woman tied via multiple layers of thin, steel wire to his right, Naizu awaited the woman to awake from being knocked unconscious. The cause, a blow from the man whom dawned a cloak and hood due to battle between the two. The intent at the time was to gain some information, as it was the last time prior to the scuffle between the two. At this point, he felt either one of two things would happen, regardless, he would have what he was looking for. The first was simply that the two would respectively sit and talk things over like civilized shinobi and he would let the woman go. The second was he would take the information through jutsu, of which he could have done at anytime he'd liked prior to her coming to. "Okay woman, its about time we woke up" he said as he took to his feet and stretched a bit in place. It had been a day and a half since the altercation had happened and through an act of kindness...kind of...Naizu chose to heal a the injuries of the woman.

At this time, they were inside the 10th floor of an abandoned building, Nai choosing this spot for obvious reason. That being that it was secluded and nobody would see the two, nor hear them of anything they had spoke. Taking a squatting position now and facing the woman, he gently rubbed her forehead and spoke to her, "Reevvvyyy". Her arms, wrist, knees and ankles all tied down, she wouldn't have much ability to do anything. She was also dawning a different cloak as her akatsuki one was folded on a chair across the room as she wore it inverted to more than likely to hide her affiliation. She sat on the floor and against a wall currently and without any weapons strapped to her, for those were all on top of the folded cloak of hers. As her eyes began to flutter, still closed, she began to awake and Naizu gave the woman a bit of space, taking a step back while still squatting. "Well hey there" he said before taking a bite out of his sandwich, hood covering the face of the man.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 1:50 am

As Revy was knocked out, her conscious remained active with the presence of something else, as if she had awoken inside of her own mind. The reason for this, was the awakening of something dangerous that laid deep within Revy. After the battle between herself and the Akatsuki, she was nearly killed as well as the entity that had taken over during her defeat. Due to that entity being out in such a weakened state, it had taken severe damage itself, and was put into a long sleep to regain all of it's powers. Revy knew of this being's hibernation, and has done everything she could so far to keep the entity from awakening. If it had awoken, chances of her remaining in control of her own body are so slim, due to the devastating amount of control and power it will release upon it's awakening. The same thing that had happened years ago, when the being had first been unleashed.

The Mind

Suddenly, Revy had found herself locked within a cell. Powerless, and unable to do anything about it, she panicked and struggled to get free. A darkness quickly surrounded her, so dark that it had an icy chill to it, freezing whatever it engulfed. In a panicked state, Revy backed up against the cell wall, and screamed as loud as she could as her body began to freeze solid in the darkness.

Suddenly, Revy had awoken once more, only this time she was on a large hovering platform, surrounded by darkness. The only vision of sight she had was what appeared to be stars surrounding her, as if she were standing atop a platform in space. There was no sun, no moon, nor any planets. The cold chill made it hard for her to move, but she had managed to stand herself up, and get a good view of the area. Revy had no idea where she was, or how she got there, but the strong feeling of fear she had only grew bigger with the sudden appearance of a black figure standing across the platform as if it had always been there, watching revy's every movements. Standing there staring at the figure, the feeling of fear grew more and more. The reason unknown to Revy, because she had not gotten frightened this easily. It was as if someone else was controlling her every emotion, as well as mind. The figure standing opposite of Revy began to walk close to Revy, one step at a time. Slowly, it made it's way to her, and each step it took, the more fear Revy felt, and the more she could not move.

When the figure got close enough, Revy was able to see noticeable features of it. It had every same curve, and style Revy had to her body, including the same design hair. Only it was as if this figure was manifested by shadows, unable to see anything, even a face on it. It stood still for a moment, directly in front of revy. Not moving an inch, as if it were a statue. No muscle movements, or breathing. With a small flash of orange flaming light, two eyes had opened on the figures face. Sharp eyes, that glowed with an orange fire, and looked as if they were misplaced, or to big for a normal humans face.

The moment the eyes of the figure opened, the platform they were standing on had shattered, and Revy, as well as the pieces of the platform began falling into an endless space, surrounded by darkness. Demonic whispers echoed throughout the area. A voice very familiar to revy, for it was a voice that had an overlap to it. Like a demonic entity speaking what the voice spoke, behind the voice itself. The voice of Revy. And the voice shadowing it, no other then Izanagi.

"I was...Pure..Once..."
"Fought....For......The good...of the Nationssss...."
"I..was...known..as...Revy......."
"Betrayed....by....my.....clan....."
"Killed......by.......the....earth..."
"Created.....to........test...experiments..."
"My....partner...watched...me....die...."
"Power.....fed....his.........rage.."
"Truth......was.........unknown...to.....him.."
"The..ninja world.....is pure....no.....longer...."
"Morihitsukai... corrupted.....my.........clan.."

"KILL...THEM....ALL.."

__

Although there were many other whispers echoing through out the shadows as well, those were the only ones that were humanly possible to put together, and the only ones that had the voice of a demonic entity shadowing it. Until the last whisper that is. Every voice that echoed through out the shadows immediately synced with one another, and the demonic voice completely engulfed the whispers of revy, as it loudly screamed "KILL THEM ALL", in a powerful demonic voice. It seemed as if the whispers were stating pieces of Revy's life, though for an unknown reason. With the end of the final demonic voice, Revy's mind immediately became clear, and allowed her to awaken in the physical world.

The Physical World

The amount of fear built up, and stuck inside of Revy began to make her actual body react. Her eyes fluttered, and she began to sweat a little, and squirm around slightly as if she were having a nightmare. Immediately, her eyes popped open wide, and she breathed heavily. The sudden jump caused her to fall to her side, and hit the ground. She was unable to pick herself back up due to her being tied up by a thin wire that hurt whenever she struggled, nearly cutting through her skin. Revy lied there, completely still, only looking up at a hooded man taking a bite out of a sandwich. Lying there completely still, looking at him out of the corner of her eyes. She had known she was being held captive once again, and her loss in that battle was necessary, to keep Izanagi from awakening from the heat of the battle. Although now it seems as if taking a defeat only sped up the process as well. The whole reason why Revy tried to keep the battle from getting serious, and wanted to end it quick. The same reason Revy has been depriving herself of sleep, as well as lurking the shadows of the rain village. She was afraid of harming her village, though she had nowhere else to go. Staying within the shadows of the village allowed her keep herself from harming any of the villagers, when Izanagi's presence took over, which often caused her to lose control of her mind for anywhere from a few seconds, to 10 minutes. Although all that ever happened during the possession, was her either sitting in one place deadly staring into the distance or at a wall, with dead white large eyes which had no pupil, or mindlessly walking around the village with the same eyes. Soulless bright eyes with no pupils whatsoever.

Which is yet another reason why lurking the shadows and staying out of sight was her best option. Her appearance when she enters this state often gave the villagers nightmares, as they thought she was a spirit, or a ghost haunting the village, and often creeped them out to a point where they became frightened of her. Large white glowing eyes with no pupils, and the mindless walking, or staring. People looking out into the allyways, seeing a scary figure walking towards them. Or a figure staring towards the window of a house, and scaring the family members. Although none ever approached her in this state, because the amount of fear they had.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 1:25 am

Naizu found the reaction of the woman and how she fell to the floor after a sudden jump, then simply lying on her side some what amusing. She didn't speak, simply looking back and checking out the corner of her eye to look at that the man. Staring at Revy for a moment, Naizu took a few step towards her and sat her upright so she could look him in the eye when he spoke to her. "So, I take it you had some type of dream or nightmare, had to be intense to wake up like that huh?" he said as he stood fully up right. He walked over to a corner to the top right hand side where a bag was, reaching inside and pulling out an oblong, paper wrapped object. "I uh, I don't really know what you'd eat so I got this sub from one of the shops around, they aren't too bad...same place I got the sandwich matter fact" he spoke in a low and yet kind tone. He wasn't ready to get down to business yet, civil conversation suited the situation and he acted accordingly.

Naturally, he expected the woman to be a bit upset about getting knocked out and apprehended. He wouldn't blame her if she had ill feelings towards him for the incident by any means, yet it was something that was necessary. "You hungry?" he asked, knowing that it was a strong possibility that she'd refuse food and understanding that she'd probably want to have her wrists undone to eat on her own should she say yes. He wouldn't undo the wire by any means yet, but he would feed her, it was the least he could do for her. Grabbing a chair, he walked over to the woman and set the chair down, sitting in it as he took another bite out of his sandwich. Revy didn't seem scared, nor did Naizu sense much unease of his presence around her, which made things a bit more comfortable. "So whatta ya say? Ya want this?"
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 5:51 pm

After falling to the side, the man had positioned Revy back up against the wall, and offered her something to eat. Feeling a little embarrassed, Revy turned her head away from him, with a mad, yet blushed look on her face. She remained quiet and didn't say one word to him. Revy was never one to like being captured, or knocked out, and it was truly an embarrassing moment for her. Her cloak, as well as her weapons on the other side of the room, leaving her in her Rogue outfit.

Description Of Revy's Full Outfit:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

((Sorry it's short but I'm in a rush, gotta run out somewhere. It's better then nothing. >.<))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:11 pm

((I have given consent for Fruitpunch Samurai to post on my behalf as Naizu for this topic, I'm not going to be able to post consistently for about a week and he's been given instructions))
Back to top Go down
Fruitpunch Samurai

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 12:49 am

By the look on her face Naizu could see that she was uncomfortable and embarrassed. Tossing aside what was left of his sandwich, he scooted his chair a little closer to her. The sound of the wooden legs skidding across the floor echoed through the corridor. Slowly removing the paper wrapping of Revy's sub, inappropriate thoughts scanted through his mind as his gaze met her exposed places. She was tied up, and attractive enough. What kind of man would he have been if such thoughts hadn't crossed his mind? But quickly throwing such notions out of his mind, Naizu gripped the knot of her white sash. Tugging lightly downward, putting pressure on her hips, attempting to grab Revy's attention. Waving the food around infront of her face, he hoped she would catch a hint of its aroma. " I know your hungry, you've been out for a while. If I wanted to kill you it wouldn't be with poisoned food. I could have just as easily stuck a Kunai in your stomach. " The room still felt tense, his kindness wouldn't last forever.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 10:05 pm

As Revy did everything she could to ignore the man, hoping he would possibly go away, she felt a tug on the knot of the white sash tied around her waist, and in between her legs. It tugged down, putting pressure on her hips. Revy quickly looked down and saw the mans hand causing it, and looked up at him. Surely, giving him her attention. The feeling of the tug, as well as the mans hand being close to a place it shouldn't be, it made Revy uneasy. " I know your hungry, you've been out for a while. If I wanted to kill you it wouldn't be with poisoned food. I could have just as easily stuck a Kunai in your stomach. " The man had said as soon as he had Revy's attention. As much as she did not like the situation, she was hungry, and hasn't eaten in hours. Revy tried to move her hands around a little, hoping her hands would be set free so she could eat without his help.
Back to top Go down
Fruitpunch Samurai

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 6:18 pm

(Sorry for not posting, I've been sort of busy. I'll try to get one up soon.)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 6:53 pm

Noticing the wiggling of the wrist, Nai understood what was Revy was trying to get across. She wanted to be able to eat on her own but it wasn't to be done...at least not at the moment. He couldn't trust her to be still or not try to escape, therefore he had to keep her restrained. The one thing he could do however, was rearrange the wire for her to bring her arms to the forefront. Suddenly, he found a reason to allow the the woman freedom of the ropes, a reason that was turned to a security vault. Taking the sandwich away from the her mouth, he placed it back into the wrap completly and set it aside for the moment. Shortly after he stood the kunoichi up and looked her in the eye with a strong glare, before taking his hood off and revealing his face. Crossing his arms for a quick second, he gave off a slight smile before walking behind the woman and cutting the wires. "Remember me?" he said, still behind her.

(Quick, short post, internets still off for some reason...sorry, and Art, this'll be a challenge for you to work with because I can't really do too much atm as I have limited access. Thanks for helpin out with this. And Revy, I appreciate you going along with everything.)
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 11:04 am

As the man lifted Revy up, on her two feet, then cut the wires from behind her, she stood there puzzled for a while wondering what he had planned. A moment ago he acted as if she was still a threat, and now it's as if he trusts her all of a sudden. Standing there in confusion, she watched as the man brought down his hood, revealing his face. "Remember me?" the man said, as if they had met once before. "Yea....you're the guy that tried to kill me earlier today" Revy said with somewhat of a dull, sarcastic face. With Revy's hand now free, even for this slight moment, she could easily call Darkwing to her hand, though being this close to the man, he would react before the sword even finishes materializing. For now, being inside the building, she was unable to connect with her rain on the outside. Even if she had reactivated her Rain, she would not be able to connect with it while inside the building, unless an opening was made. Being utterly defenseless, she had no choice but to follow any orders the man gave her, at least until she could create some distance.

((Sorry, i didn't quite understand your post, it feels like you cut the end out or something, idk why. But from here on out, you have permission to auto hit. So long as it's not a fatal or deadly attack. You may rough her up a bit if you want, since I'm being held captive, theirs not much I'd be able to do anyway))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 9:31 pm

"Feel free to stretch a bit, eat, then we can talk about a little order of business....its probably in your best interest for you body." Naizu said as he walked to the front of the area. The fact that the woman was in touch with the rain could help Naizu in case he needed to find someone. Revy was feared throughout the lands and was one of few people that Nai held in a high regard in a sense. "I'm surprised you haven't regarded me by name by now, in which must mean you simply don't remember me. Understandable I suppose, its been a while since we last encountered one another if you discard our little run in a few days ago". Grabbing another chair, Nai would drag it across the floor about ten feet before kicking it the rest of the way to Revy, still on all four legs.

((Short, I apologize but I'm at work. I'll make the next post much better, promise.))
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 6:33 am

As the legs of the chair scraped across the floor, Revy began to take bites out of the food the man gave her. It didn't smell, or look tainted in any way, so she had to go with her gut on it. The man kicked the chair to her, in a manner as if he wanted her to sit. The chair stopped a few inches in front of Revy, and she stepped around it, and sat. Still holding the food in both her hands, and up close to her mouth, she continued eating it, wondering who, and what the man wanted. He speaks as if he knows her, but Revy just cant seem to remember him. It's as if the memory of this man was apart of the memories that had disappeared when the Seichuu had fled from Revy's body. Which could as well be the problem. The rain outside continued pouring down hard, though this rain was not from Revy, it was of natural causes. It had gotten dark outside, due to it being later in the night.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 8:08 am

Looking at the woman as she ate, Naizu thought to himself about the woman's silence and to what extent she would remain that way. In no way had he thought that she would remain in such a manner, in for all intents and purposes, he understood that the woman had changed form the person he once encountered. "You still have me in a good mood for the time being and I would like you to show some sort of gratitude to me for all that I've done thus far. Granted, I understand that waking to wires wrapping your limbs may not be what you would consider a show of welcome hospitality, you're life while being captive should show that I have shown you mercy. The food itself is a show of compassion and yet you remain silent, not even a thank you...." he said before pausing and letting out a smirk. Now that the woman had began to eat, he would start to get down to business and learn a bit about the woman's organization. "I'll tell you what, lets play a little game, just the two of us ok? You ask me something, I'll respond honestly and vise versa mmkay?"

Walking over to the woman, Naizu grabbed a chair and spun it around to where the back would face Revy, slinging it to within roughly a foot of the woman. Teetering for a moment, it landed safely on the four legs and firmly planted to the floor, Naizu to follow to it. Sitting down, Naizu's chest would lean against the back of the chair and his arms rested folded on top, where his chin would lay over them. "So...lets get started shall we? My first question, who are you working for and why have you decided to do so?" he asked smiling. He presented a look of a non threat in all aspects, from his courteous demeanor, to his laxed, natural brown eyes that rested focused on the woman directly in front and eating. Naizu allowed her to finish her bites before answering, after all, he was in no certain rush what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 4:00 pm

As Revy continued taking small bites out of her food, the man got close to her, sitting in a backwards chair with his chest against the back of the chair. It seemed as if he wanted to play what he calls a "game" with Revy. They each ask a question, and they each answer a question. Though, it would seem as if the man had planned on asking question Revy was still unable to answer. "What makes you think I'd tell you that so easily?" Revy said, with her eyes off to the side slightly, not looking at the man. As kind as the man was being to her, she simply couldn't let info like that out without knowing why the man would want it. And even then, she most likely couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 4:54 pm

"Well, for one, you probably understand that I still hold the upper hand in this situation regardless of my generosity. Secondly, you have no reason to think I won't hold up my end of the deal, what you want to know, if I know I tell... Lastly, if you simply refuse, I have other methods to retrieve the information from you without your permission. I see no reason to do that when we have a nice little area right here in front of us, its a lovely day and talking during a meal is always nice" he said elaborately. The fact was, Naizu seemed to grow a bit more intrigued with the women seeing as he thought he knew her personality. This woman seemed to be on a wave link than the woman he met before, this pushed his curiosity. "You can't be too fearful that whomever you work for is going to kill you for doing as you'd do are you? I mean you are a former leader of this hidden village and you were labeled as an X rank ninja for a reason right?" he spoke, chin still propped on his arms.

*WHISTLE*

Upon doing this, a dog cam from around the corner walking slowly, and approached Naizu. Sitting down beside Nai, it looked at the woman for a moment then turned to Naizu, "Has she told ya anything yet?" he asked. "Na, Still being stubborn, kinda disrespectful but cute and a challenge so I don't really mind too much. Everyone else still down stairs?" he asked the dog. It must have been a bit awkward for the woman so Naizu decided to introduce the woman to his canine companion. "This is Triagus, Revy, my best friend and right hand man to most of what I do for the most part." he introduced.

Summons:
[spoiler]
Intent to let go 943b009e67e7ae30
1st summon: Traigus is a nin dog that specializes in strategy. Typically he will stay at naizu's side and can sense chakra in as a person aproaches along with an idea or there amount of chakra. He is not well armed in the art of combat.

Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 7:29 am

"I have my reasons for following or-........................"

Before Revy could even finish her sentence, the feeling of Darkness had suddenly engulfed her. Her eyes opened wide, just staring at the man without any emotion. Any glare in her eyes had completely disappeared. To revy, everything became silent, as if she had suddenly went def. The only thing she could slightly hear was the thumps of her heart beating. A few seconds later, she quickly snapped out of it, and placed her hand on her face out of pain. She looked out from between her finders, and noticed the dog sitting beside the man, and the man still sitting there, right in front of her, probably wondering what was going on. Though Revy had no intentions what so ever, of telling him anything. The skies outside were still dark, and the sound of a heavy rain outside made it's way into the room quietly. As well as some small sounds of thunder.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 10:10 pm

Was it the darkness that increased in the room? The feeling of increasing despair seeping like a slow flood. The thunder clouds creeping towards the duo of ninja. This bleak setting was usually depicted with the all powerful ninja, Lord Vizer. Whenever his presence was required, there was no light, just..an eerie darkness. It was exactly like looking into his very soul. A dark place that would make most people mad if they ever ventured into it.

Kyogi Domo entered the room where his partner and another man he was very familiar with. Naizu Nimakee, when he was Mizukage they had did battle when Vizer was trying to take the boy Denkou and extract his bijuu. A difficult battle but everyone escaped alive. But now that he was not the Mizukage but a Missing Ninja. Things were a bit different. He still didn't know his purposes for having Revy just yet. But it wasn't right to jump to conclusions.

"Naizu Nimakee. Why do you have my subordinate?" Kyogi said as he glided closer to the two people.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 6:39 pm

"Naizu..."
"I know"
This was the exchange of words between the Canine and the former Mizukage as a presence lurked and approached the area. Coincidentally, Revy seemed to black out for a moment as she was in mid sentence responding to him. "I suppose its the one she seems to fear that's the cause of this, should be interesting to meet the person behind the scenes" Naizu thought to himself. Traigus looked at Nai of which nodded to him and took towards the door in a walk, but within a few steps, a man began to enter. The appearance was one of familiarity and as the voice spoke, a smile appeared on Naizu's face. "Well, well, Lord Vizer makes another appearance after such a disgraceful leave from the 5 great nations leadership and graces. And to think you're the one that's controls the do's and don'ts of one Revy Izumi, you truly must have been on some behind the scenes grinding" said Naizu.

Getting out the seat, Naizu completely faced the man and crossed his arms, knowing he should be on alert for virtually anything. The man was one that not only tried to take a jinchuriki from a hidden village even during a Kage summit, but also faced one of them in combat following anothers down fall in a place he had no business. "Revy and I were just about to exchange a little info is all, this was simply a sort of reconciliation between the two of us. We had a little run in and one thing led to another, a couple days later she woke up and here we are" he said in a near smug yet calm voice. "But the talk was simply going to be the Akatsuki's leader and a some business I wish to conduct...it seems I'd have to be talking to you huh? Mr. Vizer?" he spoke not removing his eyes from Kyogi. Triagus back tracked and sat along the side of Revy, just to keep an eye out for anything, though he doubted things would get out of hand.

Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 1:09 pm

As the feeling of darkness within Revy slowly disappeared, it was quickly replaced with the presence of the one she knew as Lord Vizer. An incredibly Evil man, in affiliation with the Akatsuki. He also happened to be the Akatsuki's leader, so Revy might be in trouble. As Kyogi slowly walked towards them, she lowered her head slightly, with her bangs shading her eyes, and looked away out of the corner of her eyes. Her cloak, still folded beneath her weapons were lying on a chair across the room, and the rain and thunder outside had kept up at it's natural pace. Revy did not expect Vizer to show up at a place like this. Nor did she expect him to be tracking her, by the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 4:47 pm

((VIZER, ITS YOUR POST))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 4:33 am

((Skip Vizer Revy, you post))
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 3:14 pm

((Actually Naizu, it's your post if we skip Vizer.))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 8:49 pm

((Oh yeah, imma post in a couple hrs if vizer hasn't by then.))
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 9:52 pm

((I know, just been stuck with a lot of school things.))

"You can say that." Replied Vizer as he stopped a few feet away from Naizu. He put both of his hands within the Akatuski robes and took a fleeting glance at his partner who didn't look the best of shape. He showed no emotion. He couldn't, in his position it was a sign of weakness. He turned his attention back to ninja. "What do you want to discuss?"
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 2:00 am

"I suppose the best way to start is to refer back to whats happened from past to now, so lets see....YOU my friend, have dropped from the graces of the Kages and disappeared for quite sometime, now I know why. I maintained the Mists state and eventually grew bored of the position and relinquished the title. Saruno Kazura had been found alive, only to fall once more to someone as quickly as he had resurfaced. And there is not a single Kage remaining from when we both reined respectively, that leads to the current. The akatsuki has been a bit lax in their pursuit of the bijuu's...that is if its still the groups goal, presumably it is. I may be able to help a bit, though I may require a bit of assistance from those you lead over at the time." he said in an elaboration. He looked at Revy for a second and then back to Vizer and proceeded with his next set of statements.

"With you at the head of this organization, I think you might need someone to organize things a bit. I may be of assistance, especially since I'm still in the graces of my dear citizens of the 5 great nations. I have yet to be challenge since my ascension to higher rank, save a few souls whom have learned not to again if they were knowing of my identity. I will offer you this if you give me the knowledge of what your plans are as well as the groups plans as a whole. That and...well a favor to be named later" he said with a serious face for once. Tossing his hood back over his head, Naizu continued his focus on Kyogi and uttered one last bold statement, "Don't worry, you have no need for concern of me...right now".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intent to let go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intent to let go
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next