Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)

Go down 
+2
Naizu Nimakee
Nobunaga Oda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobunaga Oda
Prodigy of the Uchiha
Prodigy of the Uchiha
Nobunaga Oda

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Empty
PostSubject: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 12:55 pm

~General Information~

Name: Uchiha Oda Nobunaga

Nickname/Alias: Sol

Weight: 265

Height: 6'2

Appearance: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Oda

Personality: Nobunaga is not completely evil and but has it in his heart to destroy everything that gets in his way. But he is not one of insane killers that kills for no reason. He only kills when he needs to. But even then that is not for sure depending on his attitude for the time being. He is also not very forgiving. Failure is not an option in his book. Though he wasn't like this in the beginning. At first he was kind and caring person, dedicated only to the preservation of his village. Things began to change when others and his teammates started to have scorn and resentment for him being a Uchiha. This eventually led to his slight insanity breach that left 3 people dead. Forcing him to leave the Leaf village. After a couple of years Nobunaga returned to the village, but not for peace. He had came back to kill an old friend. After fighting the his bestfriend Shiyo, he finally killed the man who had never held any sort of resentment towards him being a Uchiha. In doing this he finally achieved the Manegkyo Sharingan.

~Clan Information~

Clan Name:Uchiha & Nimakee

Kekei Genkai: Sharingan & Oakegan

Clan Symbol: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) 67de4a10

Clan History: The Uchiha clan were one of the founding noble
families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be descended from
the Hyuuga clan who possess the bloodline of the Byakugan eye. Because
their clan possessed the Sharingan or "Wheel Eye," the Uchiha excelled
at being able to read and fend off attackers. This made them prime
candidates to help found the Konoha Military Police Corps. The
organization itself would go on to incorporate the Uchiha fan symbol
into their official logo. Select few members of the Uchiha clan possess
the ability to activate the bloodline Sharingan eye. This doujutsu (eye
skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu
and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being
performed and see the tricks and movements required to be able to
complete it. However the clan member can not copy techniques which are
unique to another bloodline. It also gives one the ability to cast
jutsu techniques only possible by possessing the eye. The clan itself
is known for their ties to fire. For a clan ninja to be seen as an
adult, they must be able to utilize a Katon (Fire Element) jutsu such
as Goukakyuu no Jutsu. Thus is the tie between the manipulation of fire
and the mind of an Uchiha member.

The nimakees are a middle class clan with extrodanary ability. The Founder of the clan, Gero Nimakee was know for his ruthless Genjustsu and was the first to posses the Oakegan. The Nimakees were and typically are hired as hidden gaurds for their stealth.As the founder and leader, Gero held overwelming pride but a gentle heart. He and his wife Nikko were very competitive and were known to at times split the clan into two seprate groups for sparring sessions. But on the third annual event, something amazing transpired. was so fierce, it'd awakend and pushed nikko's Oakegon into the second stage or the "piercing mind". Amongst this revalation, the format of the session turned to tournament style and occured once every 6 mon. The 3rd stage revealed in the tenth annual event, exactly one week after gave birth to their first child, Neirai. Rouge ninja attacked the clan under orders of a fuedel lords orders whom had gotten word of the the extent of the extent of the clans extraordinary kekkei genkei. The nimakees defended their territory and defeated all of the enemy...except one. Unknown to any of them, one ninja thought to be defeated because of the motionless body struck. Taking a kunai from the ground he bolted toward the infinte. Nikko saw him and gave up her body as well as her life to save her child. Amongst seeing the first drop of blood, the third stage, Heavens vision was awakened in Gero. Not only did Gero kill the ninja, he took on the task of finding the man respondsible and destroyed him and the shinobi who tried to protect him. Gero never married again and after his passing some 18 years later, his Neirai, assumed leadership of the clan. Under him the Nimakees have stayed on a low profile but were known throughout the land for they're abilities and were rarely challenged. Neirai still reins as leader some 20 years after his fathers passing and had 2 sons,now age 8 morbokai and a prodigy son named naizu,now age 11.

Ability Summary:
Sharingan
is the blood inheritance limit of the Uchiha Clan. The Uchiha are said
to be descendants of the Hyuuga, with the Byakugan changing into the
Sharingan over time. This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to
read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the
clan member can view a technique being performed and almost instantly
memorize the movements required to be able to complete it, including
the needed chakra moldings and seals used. However the clan member
cannot copy techniques that are unique to another bloodline and the
clan member must have a body capable of meeting the chakra and physical
requirements to do the jutsu. This rarely stops the clan member though,
as such stressful situations often push their limits farther and allow
them to harness their full potential.

Oakegan: Genjutsu(3 stages have been noted in the clans history but there is a legend that 2 more exist. The possessors genjutsu is based on fear and elemental nature) 1st: Awakening Sight 2nd: Piercing Mind and 3rd: Heavens Vision

Awakening Sight: The possesors genjutsu ustilzes smaller portion of chakra and is enhanced. But most notably is one is able to gain premanitions of the opositions moves though only 50% accurate at this stage.

Piercing Mind: The possesors genjutsu uses more a great deal more chakra but also inflicts bodily wounds through genjutsu. the prior preminitions are enhanced 25% more and time seems at a slowed pace

Heavens Vision: At this state, the possessor can cast genjutsu on up to a hundred enemies at once for 10 min intervals. Determining the number of targets and time duration, the chakra consumption varies. All attributes from the previous two stages are also aplied as well as the priminitons accuracy increasing to upwards of 90%.

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification: Missing Nin

Letter Rank: S

Village: Hidden Village in the Cloud

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty: Ninjutsu & Nintaijutsu

Elemental Affinity: Fire & Lightning

Special Characteristics: Devastating speed, and power. Very large chakra reserves. Also has mastered all of the elemental techs and needs only one hand seals to use them.
Now has the Oakegan in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 3:44 pm

Wait, I don't know how this works but there are two people who claimed to have killed morbokai and there was no official ruling with you killing him. I know you rp'd the sugery out but theres two stories here and I just need to know which is the proper one. Also, how much of the Oakegan can you use with it being implanted in you hand?
Back to top Go down
Nobunaga Oda
Prodigy of the Uchiha
Prodigy of the Uchiha
Nobunaga Oda

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 3:47 pm

Two people claiming to kill him? It was me alone...and he was ruled dead long ago. Its in the topic as well. I can use the Oakegan just like Kakashi..to its fullest abilities.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 11:41 pm

Kakashi has an implant in his eye, not his hand. And no, there was only one person that had made that decision, Ryu said he was going to double check that and post...never did. Plus, Kessen made claim to killing him alongside Revy. And Kakashi also drains chakra with using his sharingan because he isn't an Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 2:44 pm

Danzo showed that he can have implants in his arm. We talked about it in the mod section he was declared dead by staff, Kit was the one who declared it officially. I killed Morbo before they did, my kill was official too. Yea everytime Kakashi shows the Sharingan it takes chakra. But when its hidden it doesn't take chakra, so same deal.
Back to top Go down
CzechIt♥
Genin
Genin
CzechIt♥

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 4:04 pm

Has it been proven, though, that two bloodlines can coexist in the same body? I don't know how that would work. I don't read the manga, though, so this is based purely on what I know of blood traits in general.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 5:23 pm

Yea it can..the Mizukage has it and Madara does to.
Back to top Go down
CzechIt♥
Genin
Genin
CzechIt♥

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 5:28 pm

Then I have no problems here
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 6:15 pm

So approved?
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 8:44 pm

APPROVAL.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 10:00 pm

Unapproved.

Danzo could not use the ocular abilities those sharingan granted, they served no other purpose except for izanagi. The Fifth Mizukage cannot be used as a proven example, as we are not sure how she can use two.

And... as for your "very large chakra reserves"... You can't have that.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 4:47 am

Actually (if my research is correct) Izanagi is considered as an ocular ability because I searched for the term ocular abilities and it says " Visual Powers. " But I may be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 5:20 am

I've had the large chakras before the ban them went into place...seems odd for you to unapprove that now.

Also....Kitsuke is correct. Izanagi is an "ocular" ability. Thats why the eye closes..using a Sharingan eye in any is supposed to be ocular because...well...its an eye. All abilities by the Sharingan are ocular...thats what a Dojutsu is.

And we know why the Mizukage can do what she can...its her bloodline. Its as simple as that. But that doesn't matter, but what it indefinitely proves that there can be more then two Kekkai Genkai's that can be in the body and shes not a god.

So..yea.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 10:04 am

I know izanagi is an ocular jutsu, I am the one who revamped the sharingan guidelines afterall. What I meant was, other than use izanagi, he couldn't do anything else with the sharingan. Creepy as it was, Danzo had Shisui's arm attached to himself.

Well, yeah, of course its her blooodline. Its simply not enough for me to allow such a bloodline.

Yes I was a little late on unaapproving this, I suppose it is my fault for not noticing this sooner. If you do plan on RPing with Shinichi, I do suggest you remove either sand or iron.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 10:26 am

In my point of view, I think Kishi himself is the one to blame for that part. I mean Danzo was able to use Izanagi (note: it's a jutsu known only to the Uchiha Clan and a very powerful one indeed considering its effects) so why can't he use a simple genjutsu? And another proof is he was able to use Shisui's genjutsu technique (the mind controlling one) though only once a day (whereas Shisui must have been able to use it more than once). So my point is, I think throughout the Danzo vs. Sasuke fight he forgot to tell Danzo that he could use other sharingan abilities.

That's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 10:55 am

He had many chances in that battle to do so, even though it has been stated that he lacked the ability to use them in such a way. He does have Shisui's eye for that, since only the Mangekyou is sealed off.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 7:17 pm

Your point is...?
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 10:49 pm

Kaze Uchiha wrote:
He had many chances in that battle to do so, even though it has been stated that he lacked the ability to use them in such a way. He does have Shisui's eye for that, since only the Mangekyou is sealed off.

Nobody said that he lacked the ability to use other abilities. The manga just said that he can't use the sharingan with full potential as he is not a true blooded Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 4:13 am

Huh, I never replied back to this thread. Did we solve this in the chatbox then? But now that we know more about Danzo and his collection of eyes, we can work this out more easily.

Like Lkitty said, Danzo was unable to use the passive abilities granted by those sharingan but for some reason he still had access to izanagi. It appears that izanagi only requires an available sharingan, unlike izanami which requires you to record the events and repeat them with your eyes before the eye izanami was casted with can be sealed. We will need to decide on what abilities you would be capable of using, and Naizu will be included in the discussion because it is his clan. However, you will have to go to a greater length in keeping the eye covered, and could be more of a burden than an asset.

If you do not have susanoo or do not mind losing it, you can always replace one of your eyes with the Oakegan. As long your sharingan eye is not destroyed, it can be replaced back when you feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 5:39 am

I'd rather keep the eye...and with the move I do not know if I can even bring Nobunaga. Since I'm still debating which one I want to move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)   Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobunaga Oda Uchiha (Character update)
Page 1 of 1