Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
I get worse and worse every day Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
I get worse and worse every day Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
I get worse and worse every day Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
I get worse and worse every day Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
I get worse and worse every day Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
I get worse and worse every day Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
I get worse and worse every day Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
I get worse and worse every day Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
I get worse and worse every day Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

I get worse and worse every day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CzechIt♥
Genin
Genin
CzechIt♥

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

I get worse and worse every day Empty
PostSubject: I get worse and worse every day   I get worse and worse every day Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 4:08 pm

~General Information~

Name: Elizabeth Amarose

Nickname/Alias: Woman, Wife, You.

Weight: 100 lbs.

Height: 5'3"

Appearance:
I get worse and worse every day AnimeGirl---Apron

Clothing: She'll wear what I tell her to. If I haven't told her to wear anything specific, she assumes that she is supposed to be wearing an apron.

Personality: Who gives a hoot about her personality?

~Clan Information~

Clan Name:

Kekei Genkai:

Clan Symbol:

Clan History:

Ability Summary:

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification: Woman

Letter Rank: ?

Village: The Kitchen

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty:
-Cooking
-Cleaning

Elemental Affinity: Hahahaha... Funny.

Special Characteristics: Women have those?

~Jutsu~

Name:
Element:
Description:

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story: Well, she told me about it on our first date.. But did you really expect me to pay attention?

Roleplay Sample:
Ayano didn't wait to see if her attack would connect, it was safest to assume that it wouldn't. As a result, she didn't notice her opponent using an extremely advanced form of shunpo. Something that, as a universally skilled shinigami, Ayano had never had the time to look into. She set her jaw as her opponent appeared again, wrapping the Taichou's cloak back around her.

"You know, since you did that all I have is a bra and this on now. Plus, that was one of my favorite tank tops," she said looking at Ayano with a smile. "That ability is called 'Utsusmei'; an Omnitsukido ability that I learned long ago. Not many have been able to master it," She added, a smile still on her face, brandishing her zanpakuto. "But, after that performance, I think you're ready. I will allow you to witness Hounetsu!" She proclaimed.

Ayano didn't wait, she didn't even allow for a twitch. The name of a Bakudo-Bakudo number twenty-one, Sekienton- was muttered during her opponent's speech, inaudible to Mushasune. Suddenly, a blasting sound resounded throughout the laboratory, and acrid gray smoke shot from the ground around Ayano, masking her.

From the cloud a guillotine blade sliced the air, flying toward her opponent. The blade was aimed toward a limb, because Ayano knew for a fact that nothing would stop it flying at that speed, and she didn't exactly want to kill Mushasune; they were friends, after all. Attached to the Guillotine blade by a thick iron ring was a black chain the thickness of a crowbar, suggesting that Ayano would have at least adequate control over the blade, also showing that it wasn't just a blade her opponent would have to keep an eye on.
Back to top Go down

I get worse and worse every day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: