Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanza
Jounin
Jounin
Zanza

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Sungakure

OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Empty
PostSubject: OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream   OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 9:20 am

OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Naruto10

I like to be fair (like 1% of the time) so were fighting in the chunnin exam area XD But i couldnt find a good pick of it... anyways.

IC: Zanza arrived in all his awesomeness. He stood in the chunnin exams arena that was 30 meters across and appeared to be a perfect circle. Zanza was standing 5 meters from the wall behind him. He was a step to the left of the only tree in the place. He stood in the darkened shadow of it from the sun directly above. Zanza stood bored out his mind. Twidling thumbs. Black eyes just glanceing around his coat unzipped revealing the black t underneath however the same long black pants, black boots and black gloves remained. The hood was down showing off his nice white hair/silver hair. He wasn't sure what color to call it.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure no Sato~♥

PostSubject: Re: OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream   OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 10:04 am

It was midday, hot and dry; Iwa's usual weather. The young Kage walked through the empty streets of the village. It was quiet. Well, almost everyone would be sleeping by now, after all this heat was unbearable for anyone. However, Ralia Sansei was making her way towards the arena. It was a large building, with a field in the middle covered by grass. Surrounded by leather seats, it had the capacity of at least 10,000 people. The pink haired girl walked in, her eyes spotting a man standing in the shades of a tree. ''Hm, are you the one who I am supposed to fight?'' she kindly asked, her blue eyes taking in her surroundings as well as the man.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Jounin
Jounin
Zanza

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream   OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 10:10 am

Zanza's eyes widened. "No I'm the man who is suppose to sweep you off your feet and take you back to your place for a night of fine wine and the company of a gentle man." Zanza Took a bow as he spoke. "The name is Zanza but you beautiful can call me whatever you like." Zanza brushed the hair from his face before leaning against the tree he couldn't dare attack a lady first that would be rude. Besides he had better things in mind then attacking her... either way an opponent was and opponent so he had to do something. "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream   OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 10:32 am

Being flattered by the man's words, Ralia slightly blushed. She wasn't used to getting compliments like that and, strange as it might was, she liked it. The girl put some strands of pink hair behind her ear and looked at Zanza with her crystal blue eyes. ''Nice to meet you, sexy. My name's Ralia.'' A breeze made its appearance and started playing with Ralia's hair, making it look like waves. The young female suddenly chuckled and moved her hands in a tremendous speed, disappearing underground. Immediately after, spikes came out of the ground, right underneath were Zanza was standing and threatened to pierce him if he wouldn't move in time.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Jounin
Jounin
Zanza

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream   OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 11:27 am

A slow blink caused Zanza's eyes to shift from a deep empty black to a burning red ring around a dark center with 3 commas seemingly swirling around within the red glow. His eyes caught the girl's hand signs as she escaped underground. An earth user and she was hiding meaning she had to come from below. Without a second thought Zanza leaped in the air grabbing a hold of the tree above him and pull himself into it. As the spikes surged upwards. Zanza dropped to the ground in front of the spikes. Clapping his hands together in a formulation of signs before slapping the ground himself. He was standing in front of the spikes and was aiming at the spot where the girl had gone underground. Zanza didn't think a Kage would be caught so easily however he hoped this would make her think twice before trying to hide underground. If she was caught in the blast she would be fine since Zanza toned it down to only paralyze and leave minor burn marks. On second thought he probably should of toned it down more however it made no difference to him. If she was still moving and Zanza assumed she was. She be attacking again soon. So with another a short leap he moved back to the tree limb above the spikes scanning the area for the girl.

(Long story short - as you went underground i active Sharingan. I jump into tree barely avoiding spikes. Jump down clap my hands clap the ground and jump back up into tree.)

Name: Lightning Destruction
Element: Lighting
Description: The user places his hands to the ground after converting their chakra in to lightning, then sending a powerful bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the target. The shape of the bolt is a triangle with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream   OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 11:39 am

While the earth spikes emerged from the ground, Ralia travelled underground and some meters away from the spikes and the tree. She couldn't hear anything, so she neared the upper ground, digging a very small hole, barely the size of her own eye, with which she was trying to see outside. What she saw, was something black. First, she thought that she was under a genjutsu of some sort but then she realized that she was actually under the man. It looked like Zanza had somehow avoided the spikes and was now in front of them, with his hands on the ground sending some kind of lightning to where she had disappeared. 'Lightning, eh?' she thought as her hand abruptly shot out of the earth to grab the man's foot and proceeded to pull him underground.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Jounin
Jounin
Zanza

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream   OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 2:25 pm

The girl was clearing underestimating his intelligence. Zanza was only watching the ground. Since he had never seen her exit after the last attack obviously still below him. Meaning obviously the next attack would come from below. So when hand appeared grabbing for his ankles he was ready. Preforming probably a simpler move then she had just preformed Zanza went up in a cloud of smoke as his body switched places with a dead branch from the tree. A narrow save to catch sight of it with his eyes but at the same time it was to close for comfort. Zanza was tired of playing games. He was standing two feet from the tree on the opposite side of it from the spikes. Clapping his hands together in the formulations of a sign sequence he walked slowly to the very middle of the arena.

"You come on with your come-ons, you don't fight fair
That's O.K., see if I care!
Knock me down, it's all in vain
I'll get right back on my feet again!

Hit Me With Your Best Shot!
Why Don't You Hit Me With Your Best Shot!
Hit Me With Your Best Shot!
Fire Away!"

Zanza began to sing in the middle of the arena awaiting the girl to attack next.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream   OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 1:31 pm

Ralia grabbed a dead tree branch instead of Zanza's foot. The latter disapperaed into the middle of the arena, while Ralia appeared from underground while she made some handseals and a clone instantly appeared. 'Sharingan, eh?' the girl thought as she kept in mind that she could be caught in a genjustu any minute and thus refrained herself from looking into the man's blood red eyes.

While thinking, Ralia made some handseals and the ground beneath Zanza started shaking and splitting up. After a mere second, the clone released three shuriken and two kunai, each one of them having an explosive tag on them. The clone had thrown the shuriken in a circular manner around the man, while the kunai formed an 'X' around Zanza, with him being behind where the Kunai had crossed. The kunai, being thrown with a lot of force, were stuck into the arena's walls.

The shuriken and Kunai looked like they were being held by the clone with some kind of really thin, but strong, wire. Ralia was standing almost at the other side of the arena, away from Zanza. She and the wall were just few meters apart, maybe three or four.

[Excuse any spelling/grammar errors. I am a bit tired.]]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Jounin
Jounin
Zanza

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream   OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 2:29 am

OOC: IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT >.< I've been cooking a lot in preparation for Christmas and i and a bunch of other crap to do >.< sorry !!!

IC: Zanza felt a rumbling beneath his feet. Zanza got the impression something big was gonna burst through the ground and swallow him whole. Zanza's feet moved before his mind did leaping as high into the air as he could at least 6 feet off the ground. This would be more impressive if he hadn't lifted his leg into his chest to add to the height. However the ground just split apart into a bunch of pieces. Landing on a protruding piece of ground. Zanza smiled as the girl whipped Kunai and shurkien at him. The Kunai hit the wall however they didn't appear to be his concern any more. Instead his arm reach out and deflected each of the shurkin with his metallic like skin. Although it couldn't be seen through his outfit it would be visible on his face and neck. His skin darkened to an almost blackish color. His red eyes glinting as now the brightest part of his body.

Zanza Ignored the girl and instead turned around wand walked towards the wall. He notices the Kunai stuck in the wall. Ignoring them as well he continued to walk until he reached the wall. Using his new found strength he rammed his hands and feet into the wall and scaled it in only a few short moments. Sitting atop it he stared at the girl. He was opposite the arena from her so it would be difficult not to make eye contact. The closer you were to someone the easier it was to keep their eyes out of your view. The further away the harder it would be come especially when the red specks would stick out from the darkness of his body.

Zanza sat in wait the second she made contact he would cast a simple Genjutsu. If not he was stareing right at her so he would see her next actions.

Technique used-

Name: Earth Spear
Element: Earth
Description: The user flows chakra through all parts of their body, which hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user's skin becomes much darker, an almost black color. Furthermore, the destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great all-purpose technique. The amount of techniques that can break through the areas hardened by the Earth Spear are close to zero, not including its undeniable weak point: Lightning Release ninjutsu. Kakuzu used this technique through the use of his earth-element mask.
Kakuzu demonstrated the ability to use this to cover himself partially (i.e. his hand and lower arm, and the side of his head) without using handsigns, which gave him a significant tactical advantage against ambushes.

If eye contact made Genjutsu to be cast-

Name: Hell Viewing Technique
Element: Genjutsu
Description: This is a genjutsu that reveals the fears that dwell inside people's hearts. Everyone has an image of the one thing they wouldn't want to ever see. This genjutsu is a technique that draws forth such an image from within the heart and has one mistake it for reality. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in. If the mental image is a gruesome one, the shock will be accordingly great.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream   OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 6:33 am

Seeing her attack failing, Ralia sighed. She didn't expect it to hit anyway. After all, what was he, Jounin rank? Perhaps. Seeing as his skin hardened, because she looked at his hands, she realized that he was an earth user as well. Continuing to stare at the man's body, Ralia's eyes followed him to where he was walking towards now; The wall with the Kunai. The moment he was on the same level as the Kunai, Ralia activated a seal and let the paper bombs on the Kunai explode. There were two of them, so the explosion would be pretty big. Zanza had turned his back on her, so he couldn't have seen her movements. It was difficult not to look at Zanza's head, but the girl knew that the moment she would look into his eyes, she would be caught in a Genjutsu from which she wouldn't escape that easily. So she kept looking at his feet.

While the real Ralia activated the tags, the clone let loose the wires and jumped high into the air, about 4 to 6 meters, and shot ten Kunai into the smoke cloud, hoping to pierce Zanza.

[[It's okay. ^^]]
Back to top Go down
Zanza
Jounin
Jounin
Zanza

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream   OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 2:20 pm

Zanza actions didn't change. He just sat on the wall staring at the clone that jumped in the air. The explosions had torn large wholes in his jacket and the Kunai that bounced off moments later only added to them. Zanza didn't care for the jacket that much but it was still disappointing to lose it. Pulling off his jacket he dropped t to the ground below. The light t-shirt underneath was also slightly destroyed so that was pulled off and tossed on the ground as well. "When your done dis clothing me maybe we can have a little fun." There was nothing special about Zanza's chest. He had defined muscles but most of the definition was hard to see under the darkened shade of skin. Zanza held up his hand and made a motion with his hand as if to say -come here- "Come here. I wanna tell you a secret"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream   OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC: PF: Zanza vs Dream
Page 1 of 1