Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Fish Out Of Water [[Open]] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Fish Out Of Water [[Open]] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Fish Out Of Water [[Open]] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Fish Out Of Water [[Open]] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Fish Out Of Water [[Open]] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Fish Out Of Water [[Open]] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Fish Out Of Water [[Open]] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Fish Out Of Water [[Open]] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Fish Out Of Water [[Open]] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Fish Out Of Water [[Open]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fish Out Of Water [[Open]] Empty
PostSubject: Fish Out Of Water [[Open]]   Fish Out Of Water [[Open]] Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 1:36 pm

A fish out of water. That was a phrase that always came to mind when Komatsuzaki Chieko returned to her house in Sunagakure no Sato. I say house because, honestly, she didn't have a home. If she did, it wouldn't be somewhere quite so sunny. The female albino stepped out from the blistering heat of the out of doors and into the blistering heat of the indoors. She folded the umbrella she had been holding above her head, blocking her delicate flesh from the painful rays of the sun. The umbrella didn't make it any less uncomfortable, or painful for her eyes, but it did keep her alive.

She sighed, placing the umbrella against the wall, she would be leaving again soon. She walked slowly through the rooms of the small house, and into the place she designated as a bedroom. Things were shoved against the walls, her cot was made up the same way it had been the last time she'd been forced to stay a day in the desert. She'd taken on the rank of Special Jounin for one reason in particular; more access to travel missions.

Komatsuzaki let the bag she was carrying drop to the ground, she'd wash the clothes later. She shuffled through a box of similarly fashioned clothing, and produced a kimono that seemed a negative of the one she was wearing. Same pattern, same cut, the only difference being that where one was white the other was black and vise-versa. She sighed, pulling her dirty kimono off of her slim figure, and then sliding the new one where its twin had been shortly before.

Desperate to find another excuse to leave, she reached for her umbrella and headed into the city on her way to the Kazekage's office. Soon enough, though, the sun got to be too much for her again. This time she stepped into one of the short, round, clay buildings along a busy street. She folded her umbrella, bowing to the owner of the small cafe as she entered. The old woman showed her to an empty table, and promptly left to service others. Koma tapped her fingers against the stone table, waiting patiently for her turn.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out Of Water [[Open]]   Fish Out Of Water [[Open]] Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 3:52 am

Kamoku had been watching intently from the rafters of the suna. His own white skin matching his bleached scruffy hair was being beaten against the sun. Though he ignored the sting. He had been used to the pain for a long while now and was able to breathe fresh air without waiting for darkness. During this time he caught an odd sense of DNA strands behind him where his sight was most dim. He turned around and examined the DNA sequence through the snad particles and bustling organisms. Yes, an albino. He had heard that their organs were quite valuable, let alone it was the best test subject when dealing with bio-technology.

Kamoku decided to follow this female albino and see what her stamina is. It wasn't long until she took two stops: One inside her house in which he could clearly see through the mud bricks that she was changing and the other at a local teashop. Kamoku grinned, his carnivorous teeth shining in the sun along with his bright clothing.

He quickly ran from roof to roof to catch up to the female and meet her at the shop. He jumped from the tea roof, to the hung sign and finally to the dirt; his foot claws digging in automatically, creating large stab marks in the dust. He ignored the pair of lovers whom he had scared and walked straight into the shop, sitting next to the woman without a second thought. She was quite taller than him and probably more mature looking than his tiny self. He paid no mind to his lack of intimidation and ordered a special brew. " Oiya, Akikyo! Give me' te' usual grub an' 'er a faster orter!" He then turned to the woman and grinned without showing his teeth. " Vat is your bloot type?"

(kamoku has a hard time with the pronunciation of "w's" "h's" and "d's" so the commas (and and other letters that shouldn't be there)are to replace those letters, creating a very thick accent)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out Of Water [[Open]]   Fish Out Of Water [[Open]] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 9:31 pm

Komatsuzaki waited patiently for service wherever she went, she was used to being the last served, if only because she usually picked the busiest places. Less people noticed you when there was a crowd. She was in the process of doing just this when a man sat right next to her, without a word. Rude.. She thought to herself, but it seemed that this was just going to be the beginning.

He called out to the owner, his accent thick. He spoke to her in, what Koma thought, was an impolite manner. But for all she knew he could be old friends with the owner, explaining the unexpected informality with which he addressed her. He turned to Komatsuzaki shortly after, smiling with carnivorous teeth.

"Vat is your bloot type?" He asked, sending Komatsuzaki's blood boiling. She could feel the fire behind her cheeks, her eyebrows knitting together, and her teeth grinding.

"Is this some sort of 'albinos are vampires joke'? Not funny. I've heard them all before." She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out Of Water [[Open]]   Fish Out Of Water [[Open]] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 11:23 pm

Kamoku laughed, the sound somewhat awkward with his thick accent. " Eh, no. If you 'aven't notice' missy, I'm t'e same color as you." The woman's food was placed upon the table along with a cup full of red liquid and a bowl of raw meat. Kam turned to his food and used his chopsticks to pick up the chunks of meat and dip it in the red liquid. He then ate it whole, unable to chew with his pointed teeth. Due to the red liquid moving in the air, it expanded its aroma. It was human blood.

Kamoku licked his lips and looked at the ceiling trying to pick up the taste. when he did his face lit up and turned to the serving woman. " Akikyo! You gave me B+? Bless your beating 'eart." He shifted his eyes back to the woman and grinned. " I 'ave a slig't 'obby of mine. T'ey say t'at albinos' bloot type is usually AB. T'ough looking from your personality I says it's eit'er B- or AB. T'ere's no vay your bloot is O+." Kamoku's twelve pupils swirled around as usual; but 3 of each eye stayed tracked on the female.

Kam took another piece of meat. " Since I'm not allove' to eat and 'unt live 'umans I 'ave to stay 'ere eating convicte' criminals. I get a good deal on it due to kit-kun. T'at transy." Kam laughed. He was talking about the Kazekage himself. He had knew Kitsuke since he was a chunnin and it wasn't likely that kam would break the rule that the Kaze had given him.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out Of Water [[Open]]   Fish Out Of Water [[Open]] Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 11:04 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out Of Water [[Open]]   Fish Out Of Water [[Open]] Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 8:56 am

(( Seriously, you need to post WD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out Of Water [[Open]]   Fish Out Of Water [[Open]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fish Out Of Water [[Open]]
Page 1 of 1