Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sabratina's "Rock"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend Kaguya
Academy Student
Academy Student
Legend Kaguya

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sabratina's "Rock" Empty
PostSubject: Sabratina's "Rock"   Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 6:11 pm

Name: Tokutei Tsuchi (Special Earth)

Owner: Sabratina Haruno

Appearance: Sabratina's "Rock" Himala10

Length: Depending on the amount Sabratina wishes to carry around.

Width: Depending on the amount Sabratina wishes to carry around.

Material: Believed to possess a high rate of Ununoctium atoms.

Weight: Depending on the amount Sabratina wishes to carry around. (Normally, about 20 pounds of it)

Abilities: It does not have a direct ability, only manipulative by Sabratina, and, basically; it is heavier than any other type of rock.

Info: This rock is believed to contain a very high, unstable amount of Ununoctium atoms. Ununoctium, also known as eka-radon or element 118, is the temporary IUPAC name for the transactinide element having the atomic number 118 and temporary element symbol Uuo. On the periodic table of the elements, it is a p-block element and the last one of the 7th period. Ununoctium is currently the only synthetic member of Group 18. It has the highest atomic number and highest atomic mass of all discovered elements, making it the heaviest substance on the planet.
Back to top Go down
CzechIt♥
Genin
Genin
CzechIt♥

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sabratina's "Rock" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabratina's "Rock"   Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 6:35 pm

It also deteriorates so fast that they aren't even able to gauge its properties and compounds. How exactly do you keep entire rocks of it?
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sabratina's "Rock" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabratina's "Rock"   Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 7:36 pm

The rocks hold them in for the most part I'm guessing.

But the rocks would have to be a certain material as well, to hold these such atoms.
Back to top Go down
CzechIt♥
Genin
Genin
CzechIt♥

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sabratina's "Rock" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabratina's "Rock"   Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 8:19 pm

Is there any material capable of stopping a radioactive element from decaying?
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

Sabratina's "Rock" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabratina's "Rock"   Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 10:07 pm

No?

And how would you be able to carry them around? Something heavy in your pocket is only going to hurt you. >>
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sabratina's "Rock" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabratina's "Rock"   Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 12:10 am

There rocks not boulders.
Back to top Go down
Legend Kaguya
Academy Student
Academy Student
Legend Kaguya

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sabratina's "Rock" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabratina's "Rock"   Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 12:36 am

The element of Ununoctium is based off of corporal elements not even subject to compounds within its own chemical breakdown, however; you stated that they deteriorate, which they don't. The atoms, when exposed to oxygen are chemically reactive, which force them to deteriorate - but when confined within something with extreme density and well-formed mass, the atom is sealed and has no way of oxygen touching it. As said, the mass held within the rock would form into an even denser particle, still leaving room for the Ununoctium to form, reform and separate; so they don't deteriorate, but only reproduce itself within its own solitary confinement.

The element is extremely rare, yes; but finding and condensing the particles within rock, used by my characters own rock manipulation-properties, she has created a new type of rock; THUS THE ONE BEING SPOKEN ABOUT IN THIS TOPIC.

Zane, they are not boulders that weigh 500 pounds. They are a series of rocks at a time, about 3-4 each, weighing a maximum of 90-120 pounds altogether. Yes, they would potentially harm my character in the long run due to their extreme density and weight, but your forgetting that they are used as weapons, not paper weights.

Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Sabratina's "Rock" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabratina's "Rock"   Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:03 am

Sabratina Haruno wrote:
yes; but finding and condensing the particles within rock, used by my characters own rock manipulation-properties, she has created a new type of rock;

I checked your app, nothing says there that your character has a special rock manipulation ability. Just pointing out.

So basically what does this rocks do? (I hate Chemistry. I'm a biologist.)
Back to top Go down
Legend Kaguya
Academy Student
Academy Student
Legend Kaguya

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sabratina's "Rock" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabratina's "Rock"   Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 10:43 am

Funny. I'm a chemist.

I'm aware my application states nothing of Earth manipulation, but look at it this way. Fire users can produce fire using chakra. Needless to say - I would be able to harness Earth by producing chakra in the form of Earth, attach it to an ore or rocky substance somewhere on the planet, and eventually; compress the atoms.

The rocks do nothing out of ordinary. Simply, they weigh alot more than any other rock does. Say if I threw a normal rock full force using CES at a car. The car would probably flip, land somewhere 10 feet away, almost ready to blow up. This rock, if thrown with maximum power, would probably rip through the metal and tear the bolts from the very foundation of the vehicle, leaving a large gaping hole in the process.
Back to top Go down
CzechIt♥
Genin
Genin
CzechIt♥

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sabratina's "Rock" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabratina's "Rock"   Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 6:01 pm

Ununoctium is a radioactive atom, man made. It has a half life of a fraction of a millisecond. Last I checked, half-lives are constants. They'll decay no matter what they're exposed to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sabratina's "Rock" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabratina's "Rock"   Sabratina's "Rock" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sabratina's "Rock"
Page 1 of 1