Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A new name in the list. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A new name in the list. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A new name in the list. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A new name in the list. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A new name in the list. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A new name in the list. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A new name in the list. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A new name in the list. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A new name in the list. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A new name in the list.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kiero Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Kumogakure

A new name in the list. Empty
PostSubject: A new name in the list.   A new name in the list. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 6:49 am

It has been quite sometime since he left Kumogakure. The village has been gradually brought down due to unknown reasons. And all of its shinobi's, from elite to non-elite were forced to transfer to different villages, including Kiero Uchiha. It is unfortunate since Kiero had learned to love Kumogakure, after spending most of his life living there. Although casually sent to deadly missions, he was happy about it. All the things that he did was for peace, at least that's what he knew. And he never regretted everything, every single person that died because of him somewhat served their purpose. Yet he rarely kills good people, only in time of dire need. He mostly kills those useless evil shinobi's who had done nothing in this world but provide chaos and deaths.

Now his currently infront of the Tsuchikage's Office. He was able to enter the building quickly when he told the guards that he was there to ask for the Tsuchikage's blessings. While travelling after leaving the village, all he thought of was to pick from the 3 villages that he can join. Suna, Iwa and Konoha. And finally after almost 3 days in the wilderness, he chose to join Iwagakure. Coming back to the present, Kiero slowly knocked and opened the door after pausing for a moment. When he entered, he quickly saw the Tsuchikage, silently doing paper works upon his desk. " Good day, Tsuchikage-sama..." the opening remarks Kiero spoke.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure no Sato~♥

PostSubject: Re: A new name in the list.   A new name in the list. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 9:18 am

A small figure was sitting on a comfortable looking cushion in front of a short Japanese table. The table, which was this girl's office, was of a dark brown colour fitting with the wide open french doors on its side. The desk was covered with paper work in a messy manner as well as different pencils. The young female's long pink hair was falling on the desk as she leaned over the paperwork with a pencil in her mouth. She was thinking about something important and she wasn't feeling too well. Lately, she was having a bad feeling about her village. Nevertheless, the woman couldn't afford to spend too much time worrying about such things as the paperwork wouldn't finish on its own. The girl let slip out a sigh when she heard someone nearing her door. She feared that it would be another one of those Chuunin who were constantly bringing her new packs of papers to check.

However, when the door knocked and the Shinobi walked in, it wasn't someone familiar. The girl's body stance tensed as she shot up standing from behind her desk as her blue eyes stared at the foreign Ninja. Her clothes were now revealed and it was apparent that she wasn't at all Tsuchikage-like dressed. She was wearing a white T-shirt with some black imprints on it and over it a pink black stripped jacket with a hood and cat ears. Her lower body was covered by short black shorts and around her waist a black and a pink belt were wrapped. Hr legs were free, pale and frail looking. She was wearing black ninja shoes and a leather wristband with the Iwa symbol on it. He greeted her, adding a honorific at the end of the 'Tsuchikage'. The woman hated that, but at that moment it concerned her little. The main questions were, who was this person and what was his business.

''Hello...Not to sound hostile but state your name and business here. Also, how did you get pass the guards?'' It wasn't in Ralia's nature to speak in that manner to strangers, but this man could potentially be a threat to her and the village itself.
Back to top Go down
Kiero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kiero Uchiha

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A new name in the list.   A new name in the list. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 9:41 am

Kiero felt absurd, because he quickly felt the hostility of the Tsuchikage. But it was nevertheless understandable. An unknown shinobi suddenly shows up infront of your office?, who would not be surprised with that. But what suprised Kiero was that she wasn't wearing his kage robe and hat. Which is again, understandable. As he sees fit. The newest Tsuchikage is just a little girl. Well how suprising is that? its not. She must be born a genius to be chosen in such a young age. He felt concious, Kiero checked himself. He was wearing the standard strait jacket of Kumogakure. Although this time not wearing his trademark, the forehead protector. Nothing was special about his suit.
''Hello...Not to sound hostile but state your name and business here. Also, how did you get pass the guards?''

The Tsuchikage finally spoke. Kiero remembered. Yes, he was able to enter the building by talking to the guards. Its quite unusual for them to let a dangerous looking shinobi like him into the office of the Tsuchikage... too careless. Oh yes Kiero remembered, he had used sharingan hypnosis on the guards, that's how he gained entrance to this marvelous building. But he chose not to reveal the truth for he knew the Tsuchikage will distrust him because of this. He had forgetten to answer the Tsuchikage. Withouth hesitation, Kiero bowed infront of her. And said, " Kiero Uchiha, I'm prepared to serve you and Iwagakure ".
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure no Sato~♥

PostSubject: Re: A new name in the list.   A new name in the list. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 9:56 am

The man hesitated with his response as Ralia tried to take on a nicer stance. He finally spoke and Ralia's eyes rested upon the man who was now bowing in front of her. The young lade frowned as he showed her unnecessary respect. As the man, whose name was Kiero, finsihed his sentence, Ralia's face lit up in a big smile. The man had come to serve Iwa and that was a good thing. Of course no sane person would trust a complete starnger in his village, but Ralia could detect a kind of trust in Kiero's eyes.

''My, my. You have a long journey behind you. I am pleased to meet you, Kiero. You may call me Ralia. Iwagakure opens its arms to you.'' she said smiling, as she walked up to Kiero and proceeded to hug him. Then she smiled again and looked at him. ''As I can see from your clothing you must be a Jounin. You may remain a Jounin in Iwagakure. A chuunin will bring you to your house.'' She said as she opened the door and a Chuunin appeared instantaneously. She gave him orders about Kiero's new home and then she smiled at the new Jounin once again. ''Feel like home.''
Back to top Go down
Kiero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kiero Uchiha

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A new name in the list.   A new name in the list. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 7:46 pm

Upon hearing her nice words. It seems that the Tsuchikage isn't that hostile after all.

''My, my. You have a long journey behind you. I am pleased to meet you, Kiero. You may call me Ralia. Iwagakure opens its arms to you.'' she said smiling, as she walked up to Kiero and proceeded to hug him. Then she smiled again and looked at him. ''As I can see from your clothing you must be a Jounin. You may remain a Jounin in Iwagakure. A chuunin will bring you to your house.'' She said as she opened the door and a Chuunin appeared instantaneously. She gave him orders about Kiero's new home and then she smiled at the new Jounin once again. ''Feel like home.''

After that, Kiero smiled back, and prepared to leave. But before that he said, " Thank you Ralia-sama, I will be loyal to the village and to you. I shall serve it will all my strength.." As quickly as he said that, Kiero left with the chuunin.

[TOPIC END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new name in the list.   A new name in the list. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new name in the list.
Page 1 of 1