Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Lonely life of a lonely fighter Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Lonely life of a lonely fighter Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Lonely life of a lonely fighter Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Lonely life of a lonely fighter Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Lonely life of a lonely fighter Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Lonely life of a lonely fighter Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Lonely life of a lonely fighter Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Lonely life of a lonely fighter Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Lonely life of a lonely fighter Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Lonely life of a lonely fighter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasawa

Karasawa

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Lonely life of a lonely fighter Empty
PostSubject: Lonely life of a lonely fighter   Lonely life of a lonely fighter Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 2:32 am

The sun was wakinp up , the bird was singing since more than two hours , but a sound sounded over the bird . A sound of a rock hitting something hard like a big tree . Karaswa was sweating, he was fighting position in front of a giant tree. he was serious and determined its range despite the sweat that ran down his face. Karasawa had a fighting position quite different from the other ninja. His position was slightly resting on her back leg which enabled him to make movement backwards and sideways quickly. Karasawa sent a rain of fists on the tree and finished with a side kick. He made half a leap backwards and disappeared. a ring of dust that rose up around the tree indicating that Karasawa turned around the tree quickly. He returned visible and sent a powerful straight right followed by a hook, the tree split and prepared to fall on another tree. Karasawa leaped into the air and sent a powerful kick that split the vertical shaft again and prevented from falling on the tree neighbors, which would have been damage to nature.

Karasawa looked up at the sky and saw that he had spent the night train, it was hard to see the time especially when no one was waiting for us, since Karasawa was alone and had very few friends if ... could have called it the''Friends'' Karasawa took the towel he had dragged with him and wiped is sweat , finally he sit on the ground back to a tree and looked at the sky thinking about many kind of things .

* what's an awful life .. haha *
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure no Sato~♥

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a lonely fighter   Lonely life of a lonely fighter Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 4:10 pm

Ralia was quietly walking the streets of Iwa as the sunrays bathed the village in a golden colour. It was early in the morning and thus the girl had been able to escape the routine for a while. She actually sneak away from her bodyguard who had fallen asleep. Well, no one could blame him he was working overtime. As she was walking she could sense someone's presence. It was someone she knew, a Ninja obviously. Ralia walked towards the chakra and saw just the man she was looking for. ''Training hard, aren't we?'' she said as she appeared in front of him, the light falling into her crystal blue eyes causing them to sparkle even more than usual. A light breeze went around, playing with Ralia's long pink hair. She raised her right hand and put the loose strands behind her ear so they wouldn't block her vision. ''Karasawa I need to give you something.'' she said, as she pulled a small scroll from her pocket. ''Take this and only open it when the sirens sing.'' she said looking deeply into the sweat covered man's eye. By that she meant that Karasawa should only open the scroll when the alarm for danger could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Karasawa

Karasawa

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a lonely fighter   Lonely life of a lonely fighter Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 4:20 pm

Karasawa had just pick up ready to get back in training, when a presence appeared in front of him. It was none other than the Tsuchikage. When Ralia addressed him referring to his hard drive he just looks away without answering, Karasawa shrugged and returned his gaze on her. Of course she was not coming to anything, it was rare that I Karasawa's visit for someone without a mission or things like that.

When she said she had to give him some things Karasawa had an interrogative expression. At the same time so that the little scroll and tells him when to open it while the hands to take it. He then looked not long in putting it in the bag he hung out with him when he would train. His serious expression quickly returned and he nodded positively.

- Got it ...
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure no Sato~♥

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a lonely fighter   Lonely life of a lonely fighter Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 4:39 pm

Ralia kindly smiled at the man sitting in front of her as he took the scroll and put it in his bag. She then turned around to see that the sun was already higher than expected and figured that she had to leave, to go back to that stupid office which she hated so much. ''I'll take my leave, then. Thank you, Karasawa.'' she said as she turned around and walked away towards her office.

[[I'm not proud of these posts >.>]] [[Exit]]
Back to top Go down
Karasawa

Karasawa

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a lonely fighter   Lonely life of a lonely fighter Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 4:46 pm

Karasawa nodded with a slight smile when she sent a smile to thank him. He got up and put away his things and went he put his towel around his neck, then put his bag on his back and took a deep breath and walked towards the village. It still did not know what could well tell the scroll but he doubted it would perhaps keep strength side in case. He cast his eyes in the sky as he walked quietly among the trees of the forest towards the main doors of the village.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely life of a lonely fighter   Lonely life of a lonely fighter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonely life of a lonely fighter
Page 1 of 1