Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
 Relocation Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
 Relocation Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
 Relocation Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
 Relocation Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
 Relocation Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
 Relocation Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
 Relocation Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
 Relocation Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
 Relocation Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Relocation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Mist

Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Relocation    Relocation Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 1:48 am

Hito quietly walked along the high hills. The scruffy ground with its boulder-pimples and patched green hair making it look quite interesting. Everything was uneven and uncertain with these grounds. The only rock you could count on was the titanous granite slabs just off of the cliffs overlooking the balooned sun. Hito's skinny long legs usually couldn't reach the top of one boulder in one bound for fear of breaking his limbs into paperclips. Unlike the Mist, you couldn't find pure titanium lying around.

Hito's scruffy sweater was blotched with moth-holes and ragged dirty patches of filth. It had been a while since he had taken a bath or even changed his skin which was beginning to slip off. He was completely made of artificial supports such as bones and a ribcage. The only thing that was still human was his skull and the skin that he had ripped off of a fresh carcas. Inside of that ribcage underneath his long pants and sweater was a compartment in which he held his most essential means of fighting. Though it was a while since he had fought too. He never had gotten used to it.

Hito's reflectiveless eyes stared over the rocky hills and to the trail in which he had previously tread. He was glad that he had left Mist, but also sad that no one would have missed him. "This will be my fourth village." He thought to himself, for he was born in Suna and had travelled to Leaf and the Mist before coming to the pillar of Stone.
Back to top Go down
Yamura

Yamura

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relocation    Relocation Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 1:33 am

Yamura strode across the rough, bumpy terrain, his black kimono blowing in the wind that was known as 'Rock Rain'. Hitogoroshi walked next to him though he didn't move very fast so Yamura had to keep a slow but steady pace to stay next to him. He didn't understand how Hitogorooshi was almost completely artificial but it was probably private business so he didn't ask very many questions. Yamura's legs burned with pain as they had been traveling for quite a long time. He wanted to just create a bubble and float to Iwagakure but he didn't know if his bubble could support both the weight of him and his new friend. Their hadn't been much conversation on the way but the occasional remark or question broke the silence. As they walked over a large hill Yamura saw the outline of a large rock formation, much larger then the rocks they had been seeing. Upon seeing it he said " Hitogoroshi look over there I think that's Iwagakure." His sudden outburst probably broke Hitogoroshi from his ways to pass the time. Yamura was excited now and started to run ahead not caring if he accidentally left Hitogoroshi behind. The sun had come out and hit Yamura's hair making it seem to glow emitting a dull purple light. Dust flew behind him as he ran at full speed. He jumped forward and looked behind him waiting to see if Hitogoroshi would follow.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relocation    Relocation Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 2:36 am

Hitogoroshi was a very mentally slow person when it came to the communication of friends. He hadn't known... this person (for he had forgotten the name)for a long period of time, though it seemed that he was a bit friendly with him. His long lapses of silence made him think that he was alone until the 'friend' would talk. It was a bit frustrating to not hold such a memory span as this boy's but he could do without. Hito could tell that he was impatient with him and was silently apologetic, though he never voiced it. His raspy, chopped radio voice was a bit too disturbing for Hito's liking. So he tried not to use it often. That, and it was a junky piece of crap that could die out at any moment.

His black eyes widened as he was pointed out the village. He stared for several seconds until he realized that he was supposed to be running. He gripped the coffin strap tighlty so his stuff wouldn't jingle and loped after him. His long strides making him look like a rock skipping on water. ( I have to update the profile soon...my character grew 5'10 since he had an upgrade and I haven't bothered to change the profile just yet) His dark eye making it seem even more unerving. In order to stay focused he concentrated on the guy's black and purple kimono. It was very pretty and he wondered where he had gotten it.

When they saw the city and the trail leading up to it, Hito's invisible heart fell. There were guards at the gate and Hito hadn't registered to have a passport at any time in his life. He walked anyway, hoping that the other boy would figure it out. A few moments passed by, Hito's mind going somewhere else as they walked possibly to their death. If the boy had talked to him then he wouldn't have heard it. Then suddenly he had a rare occurence. What if he stuffed the boy in his coffin and said that it was a delivery to the Mortury of the Guujin clan? Every morturary has a Guujin operating it. It was the main culture of his clan to be around death. He then voiced it to him. " I have something. What if I put you in here," He gestured at his coffin that was strapped to his back wither a sword tether. " And we can walk past them?" His eyebrows raised into his pitch black hair, making it sound more creepy than intended. His electronic voice not showing any emotion, let alone any enthusiam.
Back to top Go down
Yamura

Yamura

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relocation    Relocation Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 10:01 pm

As Hitogoroshi caught up with him he seemed to be lost in a train of thought. Yamura was still flying backwards but turned around to see the guards around 500yds away. Suddenly Hitogoroshi said in his scratchy voice unique to him " I have something. What if I put you in here." As he said this he gestured to the coffin on his back. Upon completing the gesture he said " And we can walk past them?" Hitogorohsi seemed somewhat creepy when he said this as he didn't show emotion nor enthusiasm. In response Yamura said " Don't worry I have a passport. I can tell them your traveling with me and we wish to join the village." Yamura was anxious and wanted to get to Iwagakure as quickly as possible, though that may not be possible because of Hitogoroshi's slow mindedness.

[( Man my post are short but take me forever to write ._.)]
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relocation    Relocation Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 11:21 pm

((it's usually about the quality of posts. Not the length.))

Hitogoroshi nodded. He looked straight ahead at the guards. He always felt afraid around them. Would they reject us? Would they beat us? Most of all if they did let them go through would it be a place where hito would feel comfortable? Hito walked with his newfound friend slowly, making sure that his legs did not buckle underneath his coffin. He hoped that his pet Gravy was okay in the stone home. He made sure there was plenty of water and trail mix in there along with a few sweet grasses for his bed.

They then walked right in front of the two men whom looked expectantly at them.

Passports?
Back to top Go down
Yamura

Yamura

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relocation    Relocation Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 11:34 pm

Yamura sighed slightly as he saw Hitogoroshi start to become nervous, that and his slow pace of walking made Yamura anxious. Their whole trip had taken twice as long as usual but Yamura understood that the coffin Hitogoroshi carried with him was heavy and his body was frail. As they walked up to the guards the guards said " Passports?" In response Yamura pulled out his passport and said " I am the only one with a passport. My friend doesn't have a passport though I hope you let him in with me as we want to join this village." At the end of his response he handed the guards his passport. They took a few minutes and inspected the passport trying to notice anything that could make it seem fake. When they were done they stamped it and said " Welcome to Iwagakure" Yamura gestured to Hitogoroshi to follow him and walked into the city. The walls were made of solid rock and soared high into the air. He looked towards the center of the village and noticed the large building that housed the Tsuchikage. He started to run at full speed hoping Hitogoroshi would be able to keep up with him. He kept running until he reached the door of the kage building. Upon arriving he stopped abruptly and looked behind him hoping the Hitogoroshi was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relocation    Relocation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relocation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Earth Country-Hidden Stone-
Jump to: