Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

New weapons/styles

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village:

New weapons/styles Empty
PostSubject: New weapons/styles   New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:27 am

Name: Katana

Owner: Tzuchi

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Length: 6 feet

Width: 6 inches

Material: titanium

Weight: 2 lbs

Abilities: N/A

Info: These are basic katanas used for special styles that tzuchi has invented. Tzuchi makes sure to carry at least 21 katanas on his back to use his special sword styles.

Name: 21 swords dancing
Description: A sword style developed by tzuchi that he had heard came from another ninja from long ago. The sword style uses sword between the joints as well as below the armpits and the elbows however unlike the original creator of the sword style tzuchi has managed to be able to use swords in his hands as well. Using this style in a movement much like a break dancer moves tzuchi is able to make unpredictable swift movements and once an opening is found he is able to impale the enemy with many if not all of his sword at once. However the extremely swift movements required for this style can only be preformed when he is not wearing his armor.

Name: Melting Kamas

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Length: 4 feet

Width: 7 feet

Material: Wood/Metal that can withstand up to 700 degrees

Weight: 2 pounds

Abilities: The kamas are made from a metal that retain heat much like the spitfire which tzuchi possesses. Only the scythe blade of them are heated. They are about 500 degrees in temperature however they melt straight through the flesh causing immense pain instead of cutting them. Even though it cauterizes the wounds that they make the burning of the flesh which is melts through causing immense lingering pain even worse then if the enemy would have been cut.

Info: Tzuchi carries at least 21 of these kamas at one time

Name: Weapon Scroll

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Length: 8 feet

Width: 3 feet

Material: Parchment

Weight: 1 pound

Abilities: This is a scroll that allows tzuchi to carry all his weapons without being encumbered. The scroll is able to spawn replicas of his weapons that he possesses just by touching the seals in the scroll with the name of the item he wants on it. However by flicking the scroll out in a certain direction tzuchi is also able to release a flurry of shuriken and kunai from it at the enemy. The scroll has an infinite supply of the basic weapons such as shuriken, kunai, explosive tags, etc.

Info: This is a large scroll that tzuchi wears on his back.

Last edited by The Fallen Angel on Tue 16 Nov 2010, 7:56 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

New weapons/styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: New weapons/styles   New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:41 am

Unique..approved.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

New weapons/styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: New weapons/styles   New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 6:32 am

Name: Titan's Grip
Element: N/A
Description: This jutsu sends a burst of chakra to his arms allowing tzuchi to preform amazing feats allowing him to lift one ton as if it were a feather. This sudden increase of strength however does require the use of a B ranked amount of chakra each post it is continued to be used.

UNAPPROVED. a ton compared to a feather for a b-rank jutsu? NO.

Melting Kama's,

UNAPPROVED. You need to explain how can the metals of the blade withstand the 500 degrees temperature. Otherwise, the blade itself would melt due to intense heat. Unrealistic, NO.

One Ton Bomb

UNAPPROVED. Sealing at that extent require's fuuinjutsu knowledge.

Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

New weapons/styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: New weapons/styles   New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 8:52 am

I agree with the rest, all except the 1 Ton Bomb needing Fuuinjutsu for sealing purposes. Genkou told him that he wouldn't need it to seal them, and I dont beleieve he should need it either for that 1 bomb.

Titan's grip, should be a higher rank yes, And melting Kama's do in fact need an explanation upon how they may withstand such heat.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

New weapons/styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: New weapons/styles   New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 8:55 am

Lkitty wrote:
Name: Titan's Grip
Element: N/A
Description: This jutsu sends a burst of chakra to his arms allowing tzuchi to preform amazing feats allowing him to lift one ton as if it were a feather. This sudden increase of strength however does require the use of a B ranked amount of chakra each post it is continued to be used.

UNAPPROVED. a ton compared to a feather for a b-rank jutsu? NO.

Melting Kama's,

UNAPPROVED. You need to explain how can the metals of the blade withstand the 500 degrees temperature. Otherwise, the blade itself would melt due to intense heat. Unrealistic, NO.

One Ton Bomb

UNAPPROVED. Sealing at that extent require's fuuinjutsu knowledge.

Increased the jutsu rank to A

The kamas are made out of the same material that my sword that can do the same thing is made out of allowing the blade to withstand extremely high temperatures without melting. And since when is breathing fire and things like that realistic?

I had permission from the HEAD ADMIN to make that bomb and i have no idea why i would need fuuinjutsu knowledge the bomb is FILLED with kunai shuriken and kunai with explosive tags with an explosive tag on it to cause it to explode since when do explosive tags need fuuinjutsu?
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

New weapons/styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: New weapons/styles   New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 9:04 am

Put a drawback on titan grip.

Kamas;

I didn't say that breathing fire was unrealistic. I was talking about the metal not melting. And I was talking about the metal used not the blade. It says there, heat conducting metal. Almost all metals conduct heat. And with that given temperature (500degrees), the blade will most likely melt too.

Bomb;

I didn't say that you did not have permission did I?

" The bomb has a seal placed on it and once activated the seal will cause the bomb to explode along with the seal. "

That's what a part of the description says, there is infact a seal. And in order to create a seal, you need fuiinjutsu knowledge. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

New weapons/styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: New weapons/styles   New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 9:14 am

Added a drawback

The metal is created to PREVENT THE MELTING OF THE BLADE so that it can melt through the skin instead of cut

i meant explosive seal but i fix it
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

New weapons/styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: New weapons/styles   New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 9:20 am

Titan Grip approved.

Kama;

It says clearly HEAT CONDUCTING METAL. That means the metal used to create the kama's we're heat conductive. Nothing says that it was immune to heat itself.

Using an explosive seal to activate a bomb doesn't activate its ability but will merely destroy the bomb itself. In short explosive seal cannot be used to activate.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

New weapons/styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: New weapons/styles   New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 9:48 am

well i made that the same way i made the sword which got approved which is why i am confused i fix it and as for the explosive seal thing it is a chain reaction just like some other bombs using the smaller explosive it causes the one ton bomb to set off and send the weapons inside of it in all directions
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

New weapons/styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: New weapons/styles   New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 9:59 am

Ok Kama's approved. It was your fault lol.

Bomb;

Don't you think that the explosion of the bomb itself with destroy all weapons inside it? Yes it will.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

New weapons/styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: New weapons/styles   New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 10:45 am

No? It's not an explosion it instead sends projectiles instead of an actual explosion
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

New weapons/styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: New weapons/styles   New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 10:51 am

An Explosive Seal will explode, so most likely it will destroy the weapons.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

New weapons/styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: New weapons/styles   New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:19 pm

Have you ever seen a Kunai with an explosive tag on it explode, and destroy the Kunai as well?
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

New weapons/styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: New weapons/styles   New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:45 pm

Have you ever seen a kunai get left behind after the explosion tag placed on it explodes? No. It disappears.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

New weapons/styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: New weapons/styles   New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 7:02 pm

An explosive tag cant destroy a kunai. You should know that, Kitsuke, quit playing dumb. All the tag will do is maybe damage it slightly depending on how powerful the explosion is, and send it flying away. Kunai are chunks of metal, the explosion would have to be pretty damn powerful to make it "disappear"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

New weapons/styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: New weapons/styles   New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 7:11 pm

There was no specific explosion determined on his weapon. Well wha'd you know, I assumed.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

New weapons/styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: New weapons/styles   New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 7:54 pm

I know what he means Kit. Not an actual explosion...but the kind of explosion that Ten-Ten does with her scrolls. An explosion kind of like a burst, not an actual explosion with fire and all that good stuff.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

New weapons/styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: New weapons/styles   New weapons/styles Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 7:56 pm

I figured that was obvious but i guess not...Either way it's too late it was deleted hours ago.....I also removed the jutsu as i have no more use for it because i removed the bomb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New weapons/styles Empty
PostSubject: Re: New weapons/styles   New weapons/styles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New weapons/styles
Page 1 of 1