Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Hatsu . [WIP] [POST AND I KILL YOU] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Hatsu . [WIP] [POST AND I KILL YOU] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Hatsu . [WIP] [POST AND I KILL YOU] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Hatsu . [WIP] [POST AND I KILL YOU] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Hatsu . [WIP] [POST AND I KILL YOU] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Hatsu . [WIP] [POST AND I KILL YOU] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Hatsu . [WIP] [POST AND I KILL YOU] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Hatsu . [WIP] [POST AND I KILL YOU] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Hatsu . [WIP] [POST AND I KILL YOU] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Hatsu . [WIP] [POST AND I KILL YOU]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Conspiracy
Genin
Genin
Conspiracy

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hatsu . [WIP] [POST AND I KILL YOU] Empty
PostSubject: Hatsu . [WIP] [POST AND I KILL YOU]   Hatsu . [WIP] [POST AND I KILL YOU] Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 11:40 pm

~General Information~

Name: Hatsu . [Full Name Unknown]

Nickname/Alias: Bloody Hell .

Weight: 110 lbs .

Height: 5'1" .

Appearance:

Clothing:

Personality:

Bubbly Personality

Hatsu, in this mood, she is extremely forgetful and she is quite the character. She is hilarious, and she makes quite the scene. In this mood, Hatsu is literally a biter, and likes to leave hickeys in those she encounter's necks. Hatsu is jumpy in this mood, too. She likes to dance and sing, her arms flailing wherever she goes. Hatsu is really bright and likes to pose, too.

Bloodthirsty/Beserk Personality

In this mood, Hatsu loses her bright, bubbly cuteness, and goes thirsty for revenge. She likes the scent of blood, and wants to taste it, like a vampire. Hatsu is a freak, and quickly attacks, her fierce attempts willing to kill her opponent. Sadly, she no longer remembers who her friends or foes are, and will attack anyone. Basically, she will attack the first person she sees, or the one that looks most interesting to her. Hatsu would rather killing her own prey then taking the blood of someone else's kill. Hatsu is often called a vampire because of her obsession for blood. Hatsu isn't exactly a cannibal, since she is traited as a vampire. She prefers weapons then using her hands.

~Clan Information~

Clan Name:

Kekei Genkai:

Clan Symbol:

Clan History:

Ability Summary:

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification:

Letter Rank:

Village:

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty: