Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Shooting birds Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Shooting birds Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Shooting birds Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Shooting birds Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Shooting birds Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Shooting birds Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Shooting birds Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Shooting birds Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Shooting birds Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Shooting birds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Shooting birds Empty
PostSubject: Shooting birds   Shooting birds Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 11:05 am

I'm Naito. Betrayed Konoha for earth country. Later they met the same faith. Today I got no nationallity. Living as a rogue with nothing but hate in my heart.

Naito walks in the woods in Water country, near to the borders to Fire country. His history of working as a spy, he is familiar with transporting secret information and can recognize such work made by others. He throws a bigger chakra bug at a direction of nothingness. Something weird happends as it disappears. "It seems as someone is delivering messages with animals, which travel at ground level. A high risk method even if this one was made invisible. Unfortunally, I could still sense it."
Naito picks up the invisible creature, which soon would have it's technique interrupted. Revealing a rat with a note at it's necklace. Naito is aware that they mostly include traps and must be opened with catiuon. There is also the question of time. Everything must be handeled quickly and let the rat continue it's journey with it's package unharmed.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Shooting birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting birds   Shooting birds Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 11:08 am

To avoid the enemy of getting alarmed.
((seems as my phone can't make bigger posts.))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Shooting birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting birds   Shooting birds Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 4:53 am

Naito studies the scroll and works to open it. This is something he did a lot in the past. Today, he prefurs other ways to obtain information. Such as torture and being on the scene himself.
There is no doubt he feels a bit rosty. He turns the scroll up side down and back and then it opens up after a clicking sound.
Laughing sound comes out from the black dressed man. It feels like gamble, these sort of things. He attempts to read it. There are not much text but it is very cryptic. There is also another thing which isn't clear to Naito. That is who sent it and to whom. One thing is for sure, the rat was traveling from north to south.
"I better copy it and analyse the meaning later. I got not much time right now."
Naito writes down the message in a notebook and then puts it away. The scroll is given back to the rat and the bug is withdrawn. The rat stands up slowly. It looks to be shaking and moving slowly, it is clear that it's powers were drained to an edge.
"Go on now, hurry up. Before I change my mind. Heh
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Shooting birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting birds   Shooting birds Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 9:20 pm

You are dead, you may no longer post as Naito IC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shooting birds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting birds   Shooting birds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting birds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: