Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Talis's Scrolls  Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Talis's Scrolls  Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Talis's Scrolls  Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Talis's Scrolls  Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Talis's Scrolls  Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Talis's Scrolls  Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Talis's Scrolls  Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Talis's Scrolls  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Talis's Scrolls  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Talis's Scrolls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Iwa

Talis's Scrolls  Empty
PostSubject: Talis's Scrolls    Talis's Scrolls  Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:37 pm

These outline some of the idea Talis used while fighting and let's face it he's neurotic enough to write them done, the scrolls have no powers and if the owner needs them to be outlined I with more detail I will be glad to go over it. Here are the first two:

[Name: Wind Over Earth Stance scroll

Rank: A-S (I guess, the rank isn’t important as it only details things, someone would have to go through decades of training or be extremely skilled to master these concepts.)

Owner: Karei

Appearance: …It’s a scroll

Length: several feet I’d imagine

Width: 1”

Material: chakra enforce parchment paper

Weight: less than a pound?

Abilities:
One of Talis’s collection of scrolls that explain his abilities and theories this one In particular covered :
-The concept of using two different elements at once (In this case,Wind and Earth)
-It detailed out the sensation of using a Bijuu’s chakra and how it allowed one to get in tune with chakra, the 8 tails in particular allowed one to feel the weight of its two main chakra types, Wind and Earth and how it could use the two element simultaneously.
-By using this knowledge Talis states how a power ninja could align their chakras correctly allowing the light wind to push down the heavy earth and force both creating the power of a bijuu in a human.
-It also outlines the concept of weights of each chakra type all though these are not confirmed.

Name: The Theory of Lightning Reflexes Translated into the Normal Human anatomy (Dubbed Lightning Wolf style)

Rank: A-S (I guess, the rank isn’t important as it only details things, someone would have to go through decades of training or be extremely skilled to master these concepts.)

Owner: Current Tsuchikage (Ralia)

Appearance: …It’s a scroll

Length: several feet I’d imagine

Width: 1”

Material: chakra enforce parchment paper

Weight: less than a pound?

Abilities:
One of Talis’s collection of scrolls that explain his abilities and theories this one In particular covered :

-Outlines the Basis of Talis anatomy to allow the user to understand what sets the clan apart from humans, and how they maintain lightning in their nervous and charka system that would kill a normal kage level being and how a normal person should never attempt to use their full chakra level like a Talis would.
-Explain how one can increase their speed reflexes and attack power by using small eltric shocks in their chakra system, akin to how Pharos would line his whole chakra and nervous system with lightning.
-The basics of Pharo’s Lightning Justu
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure no Sato~♥

Talis's Scrolls  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talis's Scrolls    Talis's Scrolls  Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:53 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Talis's Scrolls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: