Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
.Stylx

.Stylx

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Ex-Hidden Rain Village

Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP) Empty
PostSubject: Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP)   Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP) Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:02 pm

~General Information~

Name: Lylyr. (La - Leer).
Nickname/Alias: None.
Weight: 103 Lbs.
Height: 5'4".
Appearance: Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP) Pictur10 Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP) Pictur11
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.
Clothing: Upon entering the Akatsuki, Lylyr found the robes difficult to wear - due to her puny physique. Knowing many artistic skills, Lylyr took some time to modify the robes into something more stylish and fitting. The robe is universally the same, containing the same colors, designs, and clouds.
Personality: On the outside, Lylyr looks like a sophisticated, grounded, and secure woman. Truth is, she has a dark underbelly to her name. She drinks, flirts, sleeps around, picks on the weak and needy, and gives no remorse upon entering a battle. However, even if Lylyr appears as scandalous as she is, she is actually a brave-heart, die-hard, all-out, and powerful opponent. This is a double edged sword, unfortunately. Lylyr loves to blast her opponents to bits, but doesn't really think over things in a strategic way - which can lead to fatal accidents and close calls.

~Clan Information~

Clan Name: Exploding Clay Technique.* [* = Not literal name.]
Kekei Genkai: N/A.
Clan Symbol: N/A.
Clan History: A medium of kinjutsu that has been passed down throughout Iwagakure Village (Hidden Stone Village).
Ability Summary: The clan member is able to take a body of clay and infuse it with explosive chakra - allow the user to detonate at anytime he/she wishes. To make this ability more deadly, the user can alter the shapes of the clay - turning it into animals, mythical beasts, etc.

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification: Akatsuki Member.
Letter Rank: A.
Village: Iwagakure.

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty: Ninjutsu, Kinjutsu (Kekei Genkai).
Elemental Affinity: N/A.
Special Characteristics: Explosive Clay.

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story:

Child Arc: As a child, Lylyr was engrossed in the world of art. Her grandparents and parents were artisans when it came to creating clay sculptures, drawing ornate masterpieces, sewing together great robes, and more. Lylyr exuded great strength in the academy and her Genin years, using artistic ninjutsu to her advantage (much like Sai's techniques). Lylyr was quickly becoming a great shinobi - viewed as both a prodigy in Shinobi and artistic arts.

Teenage Arc: Through her completion of the Genin exams, she was introduced to the Kinjutsu of the village - "Explosive C4 Chakra (through art)". Upon practicing and mastering these skills, Lylyr completely became engaged in creating clay statues and infusing explosive chakra within it - copying, what her quickly growing idol was, Deidara. Needless to say, Lylyr was a lethal weapon by now - rumor had it that Jounin just let her become a Chunin so that no harm would be done during the Chunin Exams.
As much as her skills were progressing, she couldn't help feel that her techniques were too powerful, and that the village was just giving into fear of one day accidentally creating a monster...

Villain/Missing-Nin/Destruction Arc: Through time, Lylyr was massively impacted by the village - her deadly techniques being abused by elders to ensure safety among their village. Lylyr became a tool more than a Shinobi. Not being able to take it anymore, Lylyr's anger was released and destroyed a quarter of her village. Upon fleeing her village, Lylyr walked the earth terrorizing unofficial villages and small towns. Lylyr had a period of instanity during her time away from civilization, teaching herself techniques and brainstorming more deadly and effective clay statues that Deidara, himself, couldn't even conceive. She was labeled on hit-lists, but always took out her counterpart assassins. Lylyr felt invincible. It was only until she stepped too close to official village territory that she overwhelmed by attacking Jounin. Taking a blow to her ego, she fled off again, into the unknown, and continued to refine her techniques.

Akatsuki Arc: Upon destroying a small village, Lylyr was confronted by two Akatsuki members. Exuding charisma and power, the Akatsuki took her under their wing. Lylyr is currently at the Akatsuki sparring and refining her creations. She gladly accepts her teammates, and looks after one another with patience and superiority. As a progressing Shinobi, Lylyr keeps practicing her wits, style, artistic skills, and her deadly techniques.

Roleplay Sample: U gaiz. U alredy kno meh. ^u^.

Last edited by Lylyr on Mon 25 Oct 2010, 10:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Legend Kaguya
Academy Student
Academy Student
Legend Kaguya

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP)   Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:12 pm

I say.....

FAIL!!...

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
WTFAPPROVED!!!!!
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP)   Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP) Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 4:38 am

Unapproved.

More History.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure no Sato~♥

PostSubject: Re: Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP)   Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP) Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 7:21 am

I thought we didn't accept members to start off as Akatsuki...?
Back to top Go down
.Stylx

.Stylx

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Ex-Hidden Rain Village

PostSubject: Re: Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP)   Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP) Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 12:02 pm

I did some work on the history, but that's all I can write. If you have any tips for me to elaborate my history, feel free; But this is all I can write without sounding stupid and repeating myself. Period.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP)   Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP) Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 1:15 pm

Denied. No starting as S-Rank.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP)   Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stylx [3rd Remake] (WiP)
Page 1 of 1