Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chinkuko

Chinkuko

Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.)   Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 2:36 am

~General Information~

Name:Shaku Chinkuko

Nickname/Alias:Raiken

Weight:180

Height:5'9

Appearance:
Raiken Pictures, Images and Photos

Clothing:Character's clothing

Personality:Strong Silent Type, Unless I have something to say on the matter

~Clan Information~the "Chinkuko clan" the kenkei genkai is their special eye Technique called the "Darkgan" also known as the "Deathgan" by other clans, The Chinkuko also have a special conection with wolves and are able to summoon them in battle to fight along their side, everyone in the clan has a special wolf, they are givin a Summoning Wolf and choose which Wolf they want, This Wolf is the only one they can have, they may never change their mind

Clan Name:Chinkuko Clan

Kekei Genkai:Deathgan

Clan Symbol:
White wolf Pictures, Images and Photos

Clan History:Chinkuko Clan:
The clans routes: in the destruction of all the great lands, the evil forces of the great villages was upon us in a terrible time of war, starvation, rape, and massacre. a group of young ninjas gatherd together in an effort to stop the great villages, the Chinkuko Clan was born.... they developed a special eye techniuqe called the Darkgan, everyone who had formed the clan, men, women, even children of all ages possessed these great eyes, this is when the great villages got nervous. 1 by 1 the villages failed an attack on the Chinkuko Clan till 1 by 1 the Great Villages fell to the mercy of the clan until all the villages joined together and in 1 big swoop knocked the Clan to peices, they were outnumberd 10 to 1 but they fought back bravely and killed over 600 ninjas out of 1000, yet the Clan only possessed 30 ninjas, and 30 civilians.... the great villages beleived the Chinkuko clan was destroyed but little did they know that 10 of the villages decendents escaped the great massacre, the Chinkuko clan lived on, the great villages still do not know about the Clan at this point and time, since then they jump from Village to Village until they find the right one and have continued to grow their clan so that one day, maybe they could take out the great villages. The clan did have a permanint home, but after years of happines and growing strong, The Village that they stayed in, died... The Clan is now on the road, going to a Mountain where there is A Village. This is the Village that the Clan will stay in and grow stronger in. The name of this Village is concealed. All that is known of the Village Is that it is one of the Great 5 Nations.

Ability Summary:???

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification:Chunnin

Letter Rank:C

Village:Cloud Village

~Skill Information~???

Skill Specialty:
Lightning Ninjutsu Masterd

Wolf Summoning Jutsus Masterd

Elemental Affinity:Lightning, Fire

Special Characteristics:Character picture

~Jutsu~

Name:
Element:
Description:

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story: I was born in July, I grew up on the streets with my Brother and Sister, our father and family left us when we were just kids. When i was 6 me and my brother and sister joined the academy, a month later we all passed the Academ exams. We were a team of Gennin, Team 6, we went on missions with our Jonnin all the time, once we even went on an B-Rank mission together. It was our last mission as a team.... it was also the last time i saw my Sister, The Ninja we were sent to capture took my sister hostage, he told me, "you must choose between the girl, or..... your brother" my Jonnin teacher had come up behind him, and stabbed him through his body with a Katana, he did not realize that the ninja also had my sister, the katana peirced her body like a knife into butter, after the ninja holding her hotsage fell to the ground, dead, my sister fell into my brother and mine hands, her last words to both of us were "Go on, do great things with you lives, im a gonner, there's no point in trying to heal me" (my brother was a medical ninja and he was doing medical ninjutsu on her open wound) "Please, dont grow up to be like daddy or mommy, live a great life" (she touched my face and a tear rolled down my cheek, and down hers) "I love you" and then she died, i grabbed her head and pulled it to mine "NO! IT CANT END LIKE THIS!!" i bashed the ground with my fist and started to cry worse "WHY HER?! WHY NOT ME?! KILL ME!!! SPARE HER PLS!!!" we took her body back to the village and buried her, almost all of the village's ninjas went to her funeral. About a month after my sister's death my brother removed all contact with me, he continued on with his ninja life and went on to become one of the greatest Jonnin the Village had ever seen, I myself went on to become an Anbu.
About 5 years after our Sister's death, i ran into my brother at a restraunt, i saw him in a booth eating by himself, i joined him and began a long talk. We talked about my sister, and about our old Sensai. He tells me that he was murderd on a mission, just like our sister was. "why wasn't i told about this?" i asked him "the elder's did not want to tell you because they thought it would interfer with your missions. I would have told you sooner, but this is the 1st time ive seen you in 5 years." he looked at his watch "oh, i gotta go, gimme your contact number, ill go visit you sometime ok?" i looked at him, "that sounds great, ill see you later bro." that was the last time i saw him. the next day after that, I herd that my brother had been murderd. From that day on I have been searching for My brother's killer

Roleplay Sample:I walk away from the 3 archer towers and wipe the blood from my Kunai, I see a small Village ahead "hmmmm... It's getting late, I could use something to eat and some rest" i continue to walk towards the town, i see 2 Archer towers at the Village entrance and the entrance is guarded by 4 ninjas, 2 on each side '6 in all, if they try to stop me, it wont even be fair....... For them hehe' i think to myself.

I arive at the Village gates to find all 4 ninja surrounding me and not letting me pass "only Akatsuki wear those robes, explain youself!" they demand "why, i dont know what your talking about, im just going to the Hidden Leaf to support the new Hokage" after i say Hokage i start to smile a little "What's so funny?!" 1 of them asks. i look at him still smiling "The fact that you are going to die if you dont get OUT of my way" i reply

"We'll see about that!!" he screams and pulls out a swords and slices my head off. My head falls off my body and the guards starts to laugh. His laughs are soon ending when his suroundings turn completely Black, He notices his fellow guards start to melt, Suddenly he is bolted to a solid wall. "you see, you never want to mess with 2 types of ninja, a Chinkuko Clan ninja, and a Uchiha Ninja, you wanna know why? well ill tell you why, it's because both of these clans posses a Genjutsu that intraps their victim in a different world, bolted to a wall, and what happens in this other world is completely and uterly..... Torture" i walk up to him and stab him in the chest with a katana.

"For the next 72 hours you will be stabbed over and over again by katanas." at the end of the Genjutsu the Guard falls to his knees. the other guards look at me "What did you do to him?!" one of them ask "Why dont you find out for yourself?!" i say activating my Darkgan mastered "No! Stay away!" i then trap all of them in the Torture realm at the same time and tell them the same things. At the end of the next 72 hours they all fall to the ground. The Archers notice and ask me what happend there i look at both of them "Silence" i whisper to myself, both of the Archer's eyes roll into their heads, killing them.

"Now, i can get some food" i walk to a BBQ retraunt and eat there, i walk out and look at the half-dead guards, they are surounded by civilians wandering wat happend "hmmm.... shouldn't have gotten in my way" i say to myself, i walk towards a local INN and rent a room for a night. i walk into my room and go to sleep

(ALL the information for this was from my other site that I am on, It will have all of my Jutsu will be Officialy put on it Later, until then my Jutsu are Below)

JUTSU:Fire style:
1st:fire style: fire ocean-

2nd:fire style- fire tornado-

3rd:fire Style- grand spray jutsu-

4th: Fire Style- Chung Kushi: Flames of Death(Chinkuko Clan only)-

5th: Fire Style- Grand Wolf Fireball

6th: Fire Style- Fire Bending

Lightning style
1st: Lightning style- light stream-

2nd: Lightning style- lightning storm-

3rd: Lightning Style- lightning style: Lightning X-

4th: Lightning Style- lightning style: Lightning Death

5th: Lightning style: Chidori Stream

6th: Lightning Style: Lightning Wolf Jutsu

7th: Lightning Style- Lightning bending

Summoning:
Summoning Jutsu: Kaminari ōkami

Summoning Jutsu: Hi ōkami

Summoning Jutsu: Mizu ōkami

Summoning Jutsu: Chikyū ookami

Summoning Jutsu: Eaurufu Ookami

Summoning Jutsu: Kodai no urufu shōkan

Weapons:
Lightning Katana with words Kaminari inscribed in the Blade.

Fire Katana that is always lit on Fire and has words "Hi Ookami" inscribed in the Blade.

Lightning Gauntlet: Obsourbs all Lightning Style Attacks

Last edited by Chinkuko on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 12:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.)   Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 9:10 am

~Three elements for a Chuuin?! Heck no. Chuunin may only have two elements.

~Sage Mode is Banned.

~Time stopping? I don't think so. OP.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Chinkuko

Chinkuko

PostSubject: Re: Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.)   Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 11:56 am

Hmmm.... Ok I will take out those 3 faults, Other then that is it ok?
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.)   Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 8:11 am

~Your jutsu need description and rank.

~Your history needs to be put into arcs. Childhood Arc, Genin Arc, ect.

~Special Characteristics means any other specialties. Like ninjutsu mastery or speed.

~Copy jutsu? No. And you still didn't remove your custom Rasengan.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Chinkuko

Chinkuko

PostSubject: Re: Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.)   Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 12:16 pm

/edited

I will edit the History and Jutsu when I have a Faster Computer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.)   Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaku Chinkuko (W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: