Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Hey can I get my password changed back to what it WAS! Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Hey can I get my password changed back to what it WAS! Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Hey can I get my password changed back to what it WAS! Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Hey can I get my password changed back to what it WAS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Hey can I get my password changed back to what it WAS! Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Hey can I get my password changed back to what it WAS! Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Hey can I get my password changed back to what it WAS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Hey can I get my password changed back to what it WAS! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Hey can I get my password changed back to what it WAS! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Hey can I get my password changed back to what it WAS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
This is

Hey can I get my password changed back to what it WAS! Empty
PostSubject: Hey can I get my password changed back to what it WAS!   Hey can I get my password changed back to what it WAS! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 2:36 pm

Yeah its Kitaro Yeah I came back. More later right now someone change my password to Kitaro and ill change it from there to what it originally was before someone apparently went all insane change on my password.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Hey can I get my password changed back to what it WAS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey can I get my password changed back to what it WAS!   Hey can I get my password changed back to what it WAS! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 2:51 pm

Your original account which is now called "Kaze Daizemon"? Or the new account called "Kitaro"?
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

Hey can I get my password changed back to what it WAS!
Page 1 of 1